Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fought until the end 21:49 - Jan 29 with 2782 viewsbuilthjack

Well done lads

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fought until the end on 21:52 - Jan 29 with 2329 viewsAl_Bundy

Yes they did all 4 of them
Fought until the end on 21:52 - Jan 29 with 2318 viewsdickythorpe

Bollox!!! Players shít out and drifted. Celina needs to grow a pair. Potter should lay I to him . He went missing until the death there, that would have been a disgusting defeat
Fought until the end on 21:53 - Jan 29 with 2310 viewsOldjack

did brilliantly after some awful defending

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Fought until the end on 21:54 - Jan 29 with 2288 viewsdickythorpe

Fought until the end on 21:53 - Jan 29 by Oldjack

did brilliantly after some awful defending

Fecking oxymoron
Fought until the end on 22:04 - Jan 29 with 2154 views_

Fought until the end on 21:52 - Jan 29 by dickythorpe

Bollox!!! Players shít out and drifted. Celina needs to grow a pair. Potter should lay I to him . He went missing until the death there, that would have been a disgusting defeat

What the Fack?????

Celina was immense and we'd have lost without him. His running with the ball second half was sublime. Pace and close control was unbelievable

Just be glad we've got him.

Awful defending and big mistakes but overall that was an excellent performance.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Fought until the end on 22:08 - Jan 29 with 2085 viewsBloodyhills

Poor defending but overall a pretty good performance. Pleased with that.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Fought until the end on 22:12 - Jan 29 with 2035 viewsdickythorpe

Dreadful analysis sorry gents. You're accepting mediocrity.

10 men versus 11 and we can't beat them.

Night night.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 22:14]
Fought until the end on 22:12 - Jan 29 with 2031 viewsbuilthjack

74% possession, double their shots, triple their corners.
Not all bad boys and girls.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Fought until the end on 22:13 - Jan 29 with 2013 viewsGaz_M

Fought until the end on 22:12 - Jan 29 by dickythorpe

Night night.

No, he's just not a complete cretin. Glad you're off to bed.
Fought until the end on 22:14 - Jan 29 with 2003 views_

Night night.

No I'm not mate, trust me, he was something else tonight.

Feel free to watch it back when you can take the emotion out of it and you'll see.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Fought until the end on 22:14 - Jan 29 with 1998 views34dfgdf54

Fought until the end on 22:04 - Jan 29 by _

What the Fack?????

Celina was immense and we'd have lost without him. His running with the ball second half was sublime. Pace and close control was unbelievable

Just be glad we've got him.

Awful defending and big mistakes but overall that was an excellent performance.

Well said and I agree 100%

I thought Celina was a tad wasteful but you can’t expect perfection every game. The lads played well against a team there to kick f*ck out of them.

Mulder needs to get his sh*t together and sort it though.
Fought until the end on 22:17 - Jan 29 with 1959 viewsbangorjack

Fought until the end on 21:52 - Jan 29 by dickythorpe

You seem to have unrealistic expectations of our players. We are a championship side. Celina is clearly our most talented player, but if he turned in 10/10 performances every week then he’d never have come to us. Creative players can often be very in and out, so some inconsistency is a trade off for what he does offer us. (FWIW I don’t feel he particularly went missing tonight).

Yes we should have won tonight, but we robbed a point off them in the away fixture so that sort of evens things out. We have a young side who try to play football the right way. We’re unbeaten this year and have a reasonable chance of reaching the FA Cup QF. So stop fvcking whinging and enjoy the ride...
Fought until the end on 22:23 - Jan 29 with 1924 viewsjack2jack

Like I said earlier, in my opinion we knocked it about really well.
I love Celina thought he did well tonight
Dan also did very well, even though they kicked sh!t out of him at times.
We were all over them, thought they were poor, albeit a bit canny.
Montero was great on the wing.
OMcB ran himself into the ground.
Mulder should have done better , needs to sharpen up.
We were better all over the park than them until we went 2-3 down and seemed to panic, but we kept going, to get the point.
We need to sort out our defending though.
There you go shoot me down,just as I saw it.
Fought until the end on 22:26 - Jan 29 with 1907 viewsBloodyhills

Night night.

Yes there is plenty of room for improvement, but it's more about accepting reality than mediocrity.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Fought until the end on 22:27 - Jan 29 with 1901 viewspembsjack

Not sure what people really expect out this squad?
We have a young squad who are learning, in general, we played well. Yes, there were mistakes, but there will be.
Going forward we are exciting, better final ball and we could of been well away.
defensively is a worry, we have a senior full back whos not up to the job and youngsters and a gk who don't seem to communicate as a unit and struggle with long balls and savvy strikers.
Its all developing in the right direction, we know that we aren't going to spend to improve, so fingers crossed we keep what we have and enjoy the ride. Plenty of excitement but plenty of frustration too.
Fought until the end on 22:39 - Jan 29 with 1804 viewsDrGonzo

We beat Millwall with 10 men. Not easy to play against 10. Great effort, 2 errors and a great finish for them.

Let's hope the board don't mess it all up now.
Fought until the end on 22:43 - Jan 29 with 1781 viewsHeadmaster

Only the Swans can make me feel both angry and happy at the same time. Comical errors aside, we've shown grit to grab a draw from that. I'm sorry to say though, I think Dyer's well past it now. Incredibly frustrating to watch.
Fought until the end on 22:53 - Jan 29 with 1724 viewsLoyal

Great point by the OP well made.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fought until the end on 22:54 - Jan 29 with 1719 viewsItchySphincter

On the Celina point - needs to play more centrally, struggles to be as influential as he can be when out wide but sensational second half from him, lit up the last 20 along with Jeff.

Grimes was superb again but our overall approach play is still way too slow and Mike VdH and Mulder have a lot of work to do, nowhere near commanding enough in the area.

Nath had a mare.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Fought until the end on 22:55 - Jan 29 with 1710 viewsWiggle

Gutsy till the end, well done lads deserved to rescue a point....they could have been down to 8 players and had no complaints....ref not brave enough
Fought until the end on 23:01 - Jan 29 with 1688 viewsAl_Bundy

Fought until the end on 22:27 - Jan 29 by pembsjack

Not sure what people really expect out this squad?
We have a young squad who are learning, in general, we played well. Yes, there were mistakes, but there will be.
Going forward we are exciting, better final ball and we could of been well away.
defensively is a worry, we have a senior full back whos not up to the job and youngsters and a gk who don't seem to communicate as a unit and struggle with long balls and savvy strikers.
Its all developing in the right direction, we know that we aren't going to spend to improve, so fingers crossed we keep what we have and enjoy the ride. Plenty of excitement but plenty of frustration too.

Tonight and not for the first time the defence yes our experienced defence let us down again by woeful defending.. the youngsters in all fairness were our better players tonight.
Fought until the end on 23:34 - Jan 29 with 1621 viewsgiantstoneater

Fought until the end on 22:12 - Jan 29 by builthjack

74% possession, double their shots, triple their corners.
Not all bad boys and girls.

Not all bad but we must stop dropping the pace of the game down we have a habit of doing it, need to sharpen up the passing when we go up not slow it down. We lacked a leader and some experience tonight but well done for keeping it going. They are no doubt the dirtiest side we`ve hosted this season.
Fought until the end on 23:41 - Jan 29 with 1600 viewsDippy

Fought until the end on 23:34 - Jan 29 by giantstoneater

Not all bad but we must stop dropping the pace of the game down we have a habit of doing it, need to sharpen up the passing when we go up not slow it down. We lacked a leader and some experience tonight but well done for keeping it going. They are no doubt the dirtiest side we`ve hosted this season.

We're slow, because we had Grimes and Fulton in there.. I feel for Celina, he makes space, he wants to play it quicker, but McBurnie rarely makes a run in behind, I don't know whether it's instructions from Potter.. but he's wasting Celina with on field instructions.

Poll: Cooper Out

Fought until the end on 23:58 - Jan 29 with 1559 viewsgiantstoneater

Fought until the end on 23:41 - Jan 29 by Dippy

We're slow, because we had Grimes and Fulton in there.. I feel for Celina, he makes space, he wants to play it quicker, but McBurnie rarely makes a run in behind, I don't know whether it's instructions from Potter.. but he's wasting Celina with on field instructions.

Thought both Fulton and Grimes had good games Fulton won a few tackles but they are slow on the ball but we lack a Leon in that area he was the one who set the tempo for us.As our only decent striker perhaps he is told to be more central but he started the match in a more withdrawn position with James making those diagonal runs. There is no doubt about Ollies commitment to team he works so hard for the team. Celina as the wide man on the left i dont like I prefer him in a more central position
Fought until the end on 06:54 - Jan 30 with 1418 viewsTailGunner

Frustrating night as we dominated for long periods and gifted the goals. Even the 3rd we showed Adams on his right foot and Mulder made no effort to dive - looking at it again it's savable.

Enjoyed watching us, tried everything to get the win, but a richly deserved draw extending our run.

Agree with those who applaud Grimes switch to LB.

Purely to get Montero in the game as KN had one of those nights. It worked.

Tough one next but don't write us off if we can keep remaining players in this window.
Could well do with Routs up there Saturday.

And back to the game - Celina drifted left as they were doubling up on Jeff, this freed space up for DJ who did well on the right.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 6:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024