Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PR company used by Levien and Kaplan 22:14 - Jan 31 with 1825 viewsQJumpingJack

Does anyone know how much this costs and does the club pay for it?
Something the Trust should investigate?
These costs add up and could save a player sale/loan.
PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 22:18 - Jan 31 with 1769 viewsPozuelosSideys

Not as much as the C.£1m per annum to cover the base salary for Jenkins and Pearlman

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 22:31 - Jan 31 with 1664 viewsQJumpingJack

It would be good to know if Pearlman and the PR company took a lower fee post our relegation.
One would assume they did, especially as the COO recently confirmed the club is losing money.
PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 22:32 - Jan 31 with 1644 viewsPozuelosSideys

PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 22:31 - Jan 31 by QJumpingJack

It would be good to know if Pearlman and the PR company took a lower fee post our relegation.
One would assume they did, especially as the COO recently confirmed the club is losing money.

Nope. Not even HJ took a cut

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 22:45 - Jan 31 with 1591 viewschad

I would still like reassuring that the club didn’t fund any of the costs incurred by the sellouts in their secret procurement of buyers for their personal share sales, and that no club resources or paid official club time was used in relation to these individual private sales of their shares, including in relation to travelling and accommodation related to the same.
PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 22:53 - Jan 31 with 1556 viewsQJumpingJack

good post Chad.

Now we are a Championship club, does it mean our executive board fly first / business class to secure commercial deals worldwide or do they fly standard?
PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 22:55 - Jan 31 with 1526 viewsScottishEddie

PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 22:45 - Jan 31 by chad

I would still like reassuring that the club didn’t fund any of the costs incurred by the sellouts in their secret procurement of buyers for their personal share sales, and that no club resources or paid official club time was used in relation to these individual private sales of their shares, including in relation to travelling and accommodation related to the same.

Top post. Has anyone even asked?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 22:57 - Jan 31 with 1504 viewschad

PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 22:53 - Jan 31 by QJumpingJack

good post Chad.

Now we are a Championship club, does it mean our executive board fly first / business class to secure commercial deals worldwide or do they fly standard?

Cargo class if any justice and performance related
PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 23:02 - Jan 31 with 1469 viewsQJumpingJack

The Trust have to ask these questions and demand answers.
If everything is being done by the book then there are no issues / nothing to hide.
If Potter is suffering due to the financial cuts, the people at the top (those in the boardroom) should be setting the example.
Login to get fewer ads

PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 00:48 - Feb 1 with 1329 viewschad

PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 22:55 - Jan 31 by ScottishEddie

Top post. Has anyone even asked?

Raised it on here for the Trust to address some time ago as I remember, possibly also at a Trust meeting.

Did get an answer but I think it was relatively non specific, not something that led me to believe the accounts had been checked for this

Perhaps this is an area the Trust legal team could investigate in relation to the propriety of the conduct of the sale.

Of course no issue so long as the search for / courting of potential buyers and conduct of individual personal sales not funded in any way by the club.
PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 10:52 - Feb 1 with 1145 viewsQJumpingJack

Their PR company will be working over time today.
PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 15:16 - Feb 1 with 1027 viewsYossarian

PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 10:52 - Feb 1 by QJumpingJack

Their PR company will be working over time today.

I would like to see all the staff costs....I know there have been redundancies and it seems heartless in the extreme to terminate so many modest livelihoods and maintain these mediocrities in lives of luxury.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 18:47 - Feb 1 with 899 viewsUxbridge

PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 23:02 - Jan 31 by QJumpingJack

The Trust have to ask these questions and demand answers.
If everything is being done by the book then there are no issues / nothing to hide.
If Potter is suffering due to the financial cuts, the people at the top (those in the boardroom) should be setting the example.

Did ask, along with a whole load of others after the summer. This is where that whole NDA debate came from before the club would provide.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 23:41 - Feb 1 with 811 viewsJonathans_coat

PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 18:47 - Feb 1 by Uxbridge

Did ask, along with a whole load of others after the summer. This is where that whole NDA debate came from before the club would provide.

Demanding an NDA for everything is such a dick move. Ok we’ll tell you all our dirty secrets, but sign this document saying you can never tell anyone else or we can sue the s**t out of you.

Just screams openness, honesty and good faith relationship doesn’t it?!?
PR company used by Levien and Kaplan on 23:12 - Feb 2 with 675 viewsQJumpingJack

I expect Levien will be looking for a new PR expert tomorrow afternoon after that effort this evening.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024