Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paddy Ashdown resting a little happier tonight. 15:53 - Aug 28 with 701 viewspikeypaul

I bet him and all the others that said democracy must be obeyed are a little happier today.

Oh I forgot the hypocritical tw@t changed his mind the next day when he lost.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 20:03]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Paddy Ashdown resting a little happier tonight. on 19:03 - Aug 28 with 614 viewspikeypaul

I fecking love the way Paddy is determined that the result of the referendum is carried out. hahaha

what did he say "when democracy speaks we obey"
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 19:07]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Paddy Ashdown resting a little happier tonight. on 19:08 - Aug 28 with 603 viewsCountyJim

What about Farage on night of the count when all exit polls said remain had won "This is going to be a stitch up"
Paddy Ashdown resting a little happier tonight. on 19:10 - Aug 28 with 596 viewsjacks777

Paddy Ashdown resting a little happier tonight. on 19:08 - Aug 28 by CountyJim

What about Farage on night of the count when all exit polls said remain had won "This is going to be a stitch up"

He’s right. It has been a stitch up. Over 3 years of stitch ups.
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Paddy Ashdown resting a little happier tonight. on 19:38 - Aug 28 with 561 viewswaynekerr55

Can we have another countdown thread?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Paddy Ashdown resting a little happier tonight. on 19:51 - Aug 28 with 534 viewsHighjack

Paddy Ashdown resting a little happier tonight. on 19:38 - Aug 28 by waynekerr55

Can we have another countdown thread?

Only if we can post pictures of Rachel Riley.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024