Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham & WBA 11:12 - Nov 27 with 2056 viewsgandhiaber

I think those 2 up atomatic and anyones gues on the play-offs.
Fulham & WBA on 16:02 - Nov 27 with 1960 viewsTimTtam

Sadly I think this is the time Leeds go up automatically...

Fulham are too inconsistent. Their last 2 games have been good, but it wasn't that long ago that they lost 0-3 at home to Hull.

West Brom
Leeds
Fulham
Nottm Forest
Preston
Swansea (just)

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Fulham & WBA on 16:10 - Nov 27 with 1948 viewspencoedjack

Fulham & WBA on 16:02 - Nov 27 by TimTtam

Sadly I think this is the time Leeds go up automatically...

Fulham are too inconsistent. Their last 2 games have been good, but it wasn't that long ago that they lost 0-3 at home to Hull.

West Brom
Leeds
Fulham
Nottm Forest
Preston
Swansea (just)

Agree about Leeds (& Fulham)

I don't think we will make the play offs unfortunately, that coming from someone who at the end of September thought we'd win the league.
Fulham & WBA on 19:36 - Nov 27 with 1893 viewsNotLoyal

This week's reaction to this week's results thread.
Next week?
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 19:36]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Fulham & WBA on 19:44 - Nov 27 with 1878 viewsBadlands

Given the standard in this division this season we'd be up there with a good manager.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Fulham & WBA on 21:56 - Nov 27 with 1822 viewsraynor94

Baggies are starting to look the stand out team of the league.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Fulham & WBA on 22:11 - Nov 27 with 1806 viewskarnataka

Fulham & WBA on 21:56 - Nov 27 by raynor94

Baggies are starting to look the stand out team of the league.

We'll find out next week when they come up against the only team unbeaten away in the EFL. I'll be there.
Fulham & WBA on 22:22 - Nov 27 with 1787 viewsDr_Winston

All depends on what happens in January. A couple of decent midfielders (loans will do) so we don't have to rely on Byers or Grimes and we could easily be up there.

The one thing this division is not is predictable, especially not six months before the season ends.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fulham & WBA on 22:31 - Nov 27 with 1771 viewsNotLoyal

Fulham & WBA on 19:44 - Nov 27 by Badlands

Given the standard in this division this season we'd be up there with a good manager.

What does ‘ up there ‘ mean ?
Because currently we are.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Fulham & WBA on 23:14 - Nov 27 with 1725 viewsBadlands

WBA and Forest showing what the better teams are capable of away from home.
Unless we gets a good return of points against in the next 6 games should Cooper get another transfer window?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Fulham & WBA on 23:27 - Nov 27 with 1704 viewsTNT

Fulham & WBA on 23:14 - Nov 27 by Badlands

Unless we gets a good return of points against in the next 6 games should Cooper get another transfer window?

What are West Brom and Forest showing they're capable of away from home? That they are the only teams undefeated away from home in the whole of the EFL? We're not firing on all cylinders by any means but, whether you like it or not, we are the only team undefeated away from home this season in the whole of the EFL?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Fulham & WBA on 01:20 - Nov 28 with 1669 viewsWanderer

Remember last season QPR were bottom after a shit start then starting climbing the table dramatically after crimbo, think it will happen again this year for Stoke, the irish manager looks to be a prudent signing for them.
Not saying top six but top ten I reckon.
Fulham & WBA on 04:33 - Nov 28 with 1632 viewsTimTtam

Fulham & WBA on 16:10 - Nov 27 by pencoedjack

Agree about Leeds (& Fulham)

I don't think we will make the play offs unfortunately, that coming from someone who at the end of September thought we'd win the league.

I'm just hoping that as the season goes on, we start to gel more as a team and we have a good 2020. A similar thing happened last season, but the problem was that we climbed from 15th to 10th. If we can be, lets say 8th come January, and can climb several places again, that's the playoffs.

Brentford look the most likely to come in, given Sheff. Wednesday are currently in the relegation zone taking into account their impending 12pt deduction. Bristol look very average, and always find a way to finish between 7th and 12th. The 6th spot is there for the taking if we can improve.

Preston just lost 0-4 to Hull, so anything's possible...

My name is Matt

Fulham & WBA on 06:39 - Nov 28 with 1602 viewsNotLoyal

Fulham & WBA on 04:33 - Nov 28 by TimTtam

I'm just hoping that as the season goes on, we start to gel more as a team and we have a good 2020. A similar thing happened last season, but the problem was that we climbed from 15th to 10th. If we can be, lets say 8th come January, and can climb several places again, that's the playoffs.

Brentford look the most likely to come in, given Sheff. Wednesday are currently in the relegation zone taking into account their impending 12pt deduction. Bristol look very average, and always find a way to finish between 7th and 12th. The 6th spot is there for the taking if we can improve.

Preston just lost 0-4 to Hull, so anything's possible...

The league is all over the place mate, there is no way even an educated guess will give answers bar I expect WBA and maybe Leeds. And they will stumble, could drop down or out the top 6.

Ask yourself this are we more likely to get in the play offs than end up bottom 6, the answer is yes. That's my positive slant. Of course midway is what everyone expects, but this league is massively open. It's up for grabs I believe is the term, and of course as most of us know this is Swansea City. Two wins and it's all good again, two losses and its Cooper out.
Reality checks are needed all round, and yes we can go up even if we lose the next two. Which according to the betting is a goer.
And don't worry, this is just the start of another journey, could see us go up or more than likely go down if everyone is to be believed.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 6:40]

OK I've changed it.

Fulham & WBA on 13:24 - Nov 28 with 1472 viewsGlyn1

Fulham & WBA on 23:14 - Nov 27 by Badlands

Another transfer window? Are you seriously thinking of sacking the manager?
He should get another four transfer windows.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Fulham & WBA on 15:28 - Nov 28 with 1435 viewsTimTtam

Fulham & WBA on 13:24 - Nov 28 by Glyn1

Another transfer window? Are you seriously thinking of sacking the manager?
He should get another four transfer windows.

He's been saying Cooper Out for weeks. Now many others are joining him after we've fallen to the disastrous 6th place...
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 15:29]

My name is Matt

Fulham & WBA on 16:46 - Nov 28 with 1408 viewsWarwickHunt

Fulham & WBA on 19:44 - Nov 27 by Badlands

Interesting spelling of "midfield" there.
Fulham & WBA on 17:12 - Nov 28 with 1386 viewspencoedjack

Fulham & WBA on 15:28 - Nov 28 by TimTtam

He's been saying Cooper Out for weeks. Now many others are joining him after we've fallen to the disastrous 6th place...
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 15:29]

Obviously the budgets of Forest & West Brom goes over his head
Fulham & WBA on 17:15 - Nov 28 with 1381 viewsFireboy2

Fulham & WBA on 16:46 - Nov 28 by WarwickHunt

Like it warwick
Fulham & WBA on 17:33 - Nov 28 with 1366 viewskarnataka

Fulham & WBA on 16:46 - Nov 28 by WarwickHunt

It started OK.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024