Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Nasty Party 12:45 - Apr 23 with 6963 viewsBarrySwan

Day after day after day.

https://order-order.com/2020/04/23/labour-councillor-sacked-claiming-pms-icu-adm

What is it with assorted rabid lefties and a seemingly unceasing flow of Labour Party members and sympathisers?
The Nasty Party on 13:06 - Apr 23 with 3531 viewsAce_Jack

not taking any lectures on nastyness from an outlet thats trying to get a nurse sacked for some bad tweets in the middle of an unprecedented health emergency.
The Nasty Party on 13:19 - Apr 23 with 3501 viewsWarwickHunt

From a Kipper. Presumably one with an irony bypass.
The Nasty Party on 13:30 - Apr 23 with 3475 viewsBarrySwan

The Nasty Party on 13:19 - Apr 23 by WarwickHunt

From a Kipper. Presumably one with an irony bypass.

And what irony would that be specifically then?

I'm nothing to do with UKIP and haven't been for a number of years but am extremely pleased that my own and many others efforts years ago whilst a member forced a EU referendum which was subsequently won including a majority in Swansea of course.

And am more than entertained by observing the never ending weeping and wailing of those who have since developed BDS..... Brexit Derangement Syndrome since the event, it's just an added bonus.

[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 16:28]
The Nasty Party on 13:37 - Apr 23 with 3464 viewsAce_Jack

The Nasty Party on 13:30 - Apr 23 by BarrySwan

And what irony would that be specifically then?

I'm nothing to do with UKIP and haven't been for a number of years but am extremely pleased that my own and many others efforts years ago whilst a member forced a EU referendum which was subsequently won including a majority in Swansea of course.

And am more than entertained by observing the never ending weeping and wailing of those who have since developed BDS..... Brexit Derangement Syndrome since the event, it's just an added bonus.

[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 16:28]

You want to sack a nurse for some tweeting about PPE in the middle of a pandemic? What a stupid, c**tish thing to suggest.

Sacking nurses to own the libs. C**t.

All the pubs are closed so instead of boring everyone at the bar, you've logged on to be a bore on here. Feel sorry for whoever is trapped in quarantine with you.
The Nasty Party on 13:44 - Apr 23 with 3440 viewsDarran

The Nasty Party on 13:06 - Apr 23 by Ace_Jack

not taking any lectures on nastyness from an outlet thats trying to get a nurse sacked for some bad tweets in the middle of an unprecedented health emergency.

You haven’t got to take any lectures off anyone but you are allowed to agree how much scum is in the Labour Party these days.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Nasty Party on 13:47 - Apr 23 with 3433 viewsAce_Jack

The Nasty Party on 13:44 - Apr 23 by Darran

You haven’t got to take any lectures off anyone but you are allowed to agree how much scum is in the Labour Party these days.

not for much longer
The Nasty Party on 13:52 - Apr 23 with 3416 viewsBarrySwan

The Nasty Party on 13:37 - Apr 23 by Ace_Jack

You want to sack a nurse for some tweeting about PPE in the middle of a pandemic? What a stupid, c**tish thing to suggest.

Sacking nurses to own the libs. C**t.

All the pubs are closed so instead of boring everyone at the bar, you've logged on to be a bore on here. Feel sorry for whoever is trapped in quarantine with you.

Another Mr Potty Mouth who can't control hs language in debate.

However I am quite prepared to accept that nursing staff including those with political affiliations are under extreme pressures at this time and have edited my original post to remove my criticism.
The Nasty Party on 13:55 - Apr 23 with 3410 viewsDarran

The Nasty Party on 13:47 - Apr 23 by Ace_Jack

not for much longer

What you mean?

Login to get fewer ads

The Nasty Party on 13:58 - Apr 23 with 3402 viewsAce_Jack

The Nasty Party on 13:52 - Apr 23 by BarrySwan

Another Mr Potty Mouth who can't control hs language in debate.

However I am quite prepared to accept that nursing staff including those with political affiliations are under extreme pressures at this time and have edited my original post to remove my criticism.

My vocabulary is limited when describing the kind of specimen who thinks we should be sacking nurses for tweets during a pandemic.
The Nasty Party on 14:03 - Apr 23 with 3387 viewsAce_Jack

The Nasty Party on 13:55 - Apr 23 by Darran

What you mean?

Most of the cranks are clearing off now that Sir Keir wont entertain their nonsense. I expect they'll drift and split as they've always done. I know of at least 3 particularly vocal local "activists" who drove me away from local activism that have already packed it in.

There's always been a crank hard left element but it grew and fed off the legitimacy of the leadership for the last 4 years. Now their place in the centre of the Labour Universe has been supplanted, they've completely lost their sh*t. Looks like the strategy of being horrific towards everyone who wasn't ideologically in step with them has backfired, and I for one am chuffed.
The Nasty Party on 14:05 - Apr 23 with 3383 viewsHighjack

The Nasty Party on 14:03 - Apr 23 by Ace_Jack

Most of the cranks are clearing off now that Sir Keir wont entertain their nonsense. I expect they'll drift and split as they've always done. I know of at least 3 particularly vocal local "activists" who drove me away from local activism that have already packed it in.

There's always been a crank hard left element but it grew and fed off the legitimacy of the leadership for the last 4 years. Now their place in the centre of the Labour Universe has been supplanted, they've completely lost their sh*t. Looks like the strategy of being horrific towards everyone who wasn't ideologically in step with them has backfired, and I for one am chuffed.

In that spirit are you going to abandon the strategy of being horrific towards everyone who isn’t ideologically in step with you going forward?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Nasty Party on 14:10 - Apr 23 with 3372 viewsAce_Jack

The Nasty Party on 14:05 - Apr 23 by Highjack

In that spirit are you going to abandon the strategy of being horrific towards everyone who isn’t ideologically in step with you going forward?

whats the ideology behind sacking nurses for tweets in a pandemic that doesn't involve being a massive c**t?
The Nasty Party on 14:13 - Apr 23 with 3362 viewsDarran

Fantastic post and I wholeheartedly agree.
Onwards and upwards. 👊🏻

The Nasty Party on 14:21 - Apr 23 with 3343 viewsNotLoyal

Any person who uses hatred to be a trendy anti Israel campaigner and doesn’t see it as pure racism doesn’t deserve to be anywhere near Kiers party. Pure scum.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Nasty Party on 14:30 - Apr 23 with 3322 viewsAce_Jack

The Nasty Party on 14:21 - Apr 23 by NotLoyal

Any person who uses hatred to be a trendy anti Israel campaigner and doesn’t see it as pure racism doesn’t deserve to be anywhere near Kiers party. Pure scum.

Is that directed at me?
The Nasty Party on 14:31 - Apr 23 with 3317 viewsHighjack

The Nasty Party on 14:10 - Apr 23 by Ace_Jack

whats the ideology behind sacking nurses for tweets in a pandemic that doesn't involve being a massive c**t?

I’ve read the article and there’s nothing on there about wanting her sacked as a nurse. If it’s true she celebrated Boris going into intensive care and admitting she lied about PPE for activist reasons then she probably should be sacked as councillor, which is what the article seems to be calling for.

She appears to have acted like one of the nut jobs you were celebrating were being pushed out of the party under Sir Keir’s glorious new revolution a few posts ago.

Perhaps there’s more to this story that this article hasn’t covered and that site is obviously known to be very biased but from the information there the adjective of “Nasty” seems rather appropriate.

Edit: she’s vice chair, not councillor.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 14:34]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Nasty Party on 14:42 - Apr 23 with 3293 viewsAce_Jack

The Nasty Party on 14:31 - Apr 23 by Highjack

I’ve read the article and there’s nothing on there about wanting her sacked as a nurse. If it’s true she celebrated Boris going into intensive care and admitting she lied about PPE for activist reasons then she probably should be sacked as councillor, which is what the article seems to be calling for.

She appears to have acted like one of the nut jobs you were celebrating were being pushed out of the party under Sir Keir’s glorious new revolution a few posts ago.

Perhaps there’s more to this story that this article hasn’t covered and that site is obviously known to be very biased but from the information there the adjective of “Nasty” seems rather appropriate.

Edit: she’s vice chair, not councillor.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 14:34]

The nurse isn't a councillor, shes vice chair of a local party, which is a nothing title. The Councillor lost her job but remained as a councillor. I read the article like they were trying to get the nurse sacked:

Another Labour Party activist who appears to remain in post, however, is Kate Sheehan — a Rochford and Southend CLP vice chair and nurse

Why would they care about her being in post as a vice chair of a local party, which is a nothing title?

What she's said is not pleasant and I'm not arguing that she was correct or decent in what she said. Should she be a member of the Labour party? With views like that, probably not, but a bit of perspective in a pandemic. She's a nurse and it does noone any good to sack her for some tweets that dont impede on how she does her job.
The Nasty Party on 14:47 - Apr 23 with 3277 viewsDr_Winston

I don't believe for one second that the nurse should be sacked, but she can have few complaints about the public ridiculing that she's taking for being caught out in such an obvious lie.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Nasty Party on 14:49 - Apr 23 with 3271 viewsHighjack

The Nasty Party on 14:42 - Apr 23 by Ace_Jack

The nurse isn't a councillor, shes vice chair of a local party, which is a nothing title. The Councillor lost her job but remained as a councillor. I read the article like they were trying to get the nurse sacked:

Another Labour Party activist who appears to remain in post, however, is Kate Sheehan — a Rochford and Southend CLP vice chair and nurse

Why would they care about her being in post as a vice chair of a local party, which is a nothing title?

What she's said is not pleasant and I'm not arguing that she was correct or decent in what she said. Should she be a member of the Labour party? With views like that, probably not, but a bit of perspective in a pandemic. She's a nurse and it does noone any good to sack her for some tweets that dont impede on how she does her job.

Yeah exactly. Nobody was calling for her to be sacked as a nurse. I imagine she probably will face some sort of disciplinary action though as most employees in every sector have some sort of social media policy.

But this is the sort of thing the Labour Party definitely needs to stamp out. The Tories do it all the time, but it’s expected of them, they’re like the Sith. Whereas Labour are always chasing that moral high ground like Obi Wan but it’s hard to reach the high ground when you’ve got Jar Jars running around ruining everything.

The Nasty Party on 14:54 - Apr 23 with 3259 viewsThrasher6

This. In spades.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Nasty Party on 14:56 - Apr 23 with 3256 viewsAce_Jack

The Nasty Party on 14:49 - Apr 23 by Highjack

Yeah exactly. Nobody was calling for her to be sacked as a nurse. I imagine she probably will face some sort of disciplinary action though as most employees in every sector have some sort of social media policy.

But this is the sort of thing the Labour Party definitely needs to stamp out. The Tories do it all the time, but it’s expected of them, they’re like the Sith. Whereas Labour are always chasing that moral high ground like Obi Wan but it’s hard to reach the high ground when you’ve got Jar Jars running around ruining everything.

The blog post is ambiguous on re-reading, unlike the OPs replies to the thread until he fessed up and edited them.

The tories have their loons but theres arguably less of them because they have a considerably smaller membership and they are less visible because demographically they are less likely to be on twitter where you can broadcast all your most ill conceived thoughts.

I'm confident Keir can direct the party back towards sanity. The problem with the last leadership is it was hard for Jeremy to kick out the loons because most of them were his mates or his most passionate supporters, and he probably didn't disagree with them.

From what I can see locally, most of the utter loons hate Keir and everything he's done since he took over. Some have left voluntarily, and hopefully many more will be kicked out when the disciplinary process is fixed.
The Nasty Party on 15:37 - Apr 23 with 3202 viewsThrasher6

It's a very simple equation for Labour...but seems to be beyond the comprehension of many. You need to be electable....you need to get elected. If you aren't then the Tories (and it's media) will keep total control. Kier Starmer is electable. It's the first step...
History should have taught people.
Harold Wilson = Electable
Michael Foot = Unelectable
Neil Kinnock = Unelectable
Tony Blair = Electable
Gordon Brown = Unelectable
Ed Milliband = Unelectable
David Milliband = Electable
Jeremy Corbyn = Unelectable

It's not f%cking rocket science...

The Nasty Party on 15:44 - Apr 23 with 3190 viewsBarrySwan

The Nasty Party on 14:56 - Apr 23 by Ace_Jack

The blog post is ambiguous on re-reading, unlike the OPs replies to the thread until he fessed up and edited them.

The tories have their loons but theres arguably less of them because they have a considerably smaller membership and they are less visible because demographically they are less likely to be on twitter where you can broadcast all your most ill conceived thoughts.

I'm confident Keir can direct the party back towards sanity. The problem with the last leadership is it was hard for Jeremy to kick out the loons because most of them were his mates or his most passionate supporters, and he probably didn't disagree with them.

From what I can see locally, most of the utter loons hate Keir and everything he's done since he took over. Some have left voluntarily, and hopefully many more will be kicked out when the disciplinary process is fixed.

Don't get cocky Mr Potty Mouth,I didn't fess up to anything, you read the story incorrectly and started ranting on a different issue rather than the labour councillor headline.

My opinion is that anyone within the health service is entitled to an opinion but anyone quoting what turns out to be incorrect facts who has serious links to a political party should be having their motives questioned and take any consequences that come their way.

And not be defended by rabid lefties desperate to portray the insidious institution that is the Labour Party in a positive light when it and many of its members have serious issues that thankfully are rejected by the majority of the population.
The Nasty Party on 16:02 - Apr 23 with 3166 viewsHighjack

The Nasty Party on 15:37 - Apr 23 by Thrasher6

It's a very simple equation for Labour...but seems to be beyond the comprehension of many. You need to be electable....you need to get elected. If you aren't then the Tories (and it's media) will keep total control. Kier Starmer is electable. It's the first step...
History should have taught people.
Harold Wilson = Electable
Michael Foot = Unelectable
Neil Kinnock = Unelectable
Tony Blair = Electable
Gordon Brown = Unelectable
Ed Milliband = Unelectable
David Milliband = Electable
Jeremy Corbyn = Unelectable

It's not f%cking rocket science...

David milliband was so electable he couldn’t even be elected in the leadership election.

The Nasty Party on 16:08 - Apr 23 with 3161 viewsThrasher6

The Nasty Party on 16:02 - Apr 23 by Highjack

David milliband was so electable he couldn’t even be elected in the leadership election.

I do know that. The point is he should have been the candidate...and would have got elected. The party blew it....again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024