Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new life of Swansea City favourite Guillem Bauza ... 12:13 - May 22 with 1425 viewstheloneranger

"Swansea will never leave me. I loved living there," he says fondly.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/new-life-swansea-city

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The new life of Swansea City favourite Guillem Bauza ... on 01:34 - May 23 with 1185 viewsNotLoyal

One of a very few footballers who had his head on straight and doesn't feel entitled to a job at Swansea because he kicked a ball around for a few years.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The new life of Swansea City favourite Guillem Bauza ... on 08:19 - May 23 with 1122 viewsPegojack

What a top guy. That day at Gillingham was a fantastic occasion, when his two goals sealed promotion for us. I'll never forget it. Also debut day for a certain Ashley Williams if I'm not mistaken.
The new life of Swansea City favourite Guillem Bauza ... on 16:36 - May 24 with 910 viewsCatullus

The new life of Swansea City favourite Guillem Bauza ... on 01:34 - May 23 by NotLoyal

One of a very few footballers who had his head on straight and doesn't feel entitled to a job at Swansea because he kicked a ball around for a few years.

I'll take that further, he didn't feel entitled to earn massive money and retire in his 30's. He's worked hard to make a career for himself after football, well done to him and good luck.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024