Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser 20:18 - Oct 3 with 3944 viewsswancity

Out of the equation.

Bit of sense prevailing at last.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:19 - Oct 3 with 2782 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:20 - Oct 3 with 2780 viewsswancity

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:19 - Oct 3 by Jackfath

Up yours as well u clown

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:21 - Oct 3 with 2761 viewsJackfath

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:20 - Oct 3 by swancity

Up yours as well u clown

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:23 - Oct 3 with 2750 viewsswancity

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:21 - Oct 3 by Jackfath

Troll? Not sure what that is but if it's someone who wastes half a life time posting Shyte on football websites then yes it sums you up quite nicely.

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:24 - Oct 3 with 2739 viewsJackfath

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:23 - Oct 3 by swancity

Troll? Not sure what that is but if it's someone who wastes half a life time posting Shyte on football websites then yes it sums you up quite nicely.

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:26 - Oct 3 with 2736 viewsswancity

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:24 - Oct 3 by Jackfath

Seriously go and find something to do, at least prosser can't help it being such a knob that is.

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:27 - Oct 3 with 2725 viewsJackfath

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:26 - Oct 3 by swancity

Seriously go and find something to do, at least prosser can't help it being such a knob that is.

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:32 - Oct 3 with 2714 viewsswancity

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:27 - Oct 3 by Jackfath

Darts, tiddlywinks, knitting, crochet. Some hobbies purely suggestions that is.

Login to get fewer ads

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:32 - Oct 3 with 2705 viewsJackfath

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:32 - Oct 3 by swancity

Darts, tiddlywinks, knitting, crochet. Some hobbies purely suggestions that is.

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:36 - Oct 3 with 2697 viewsswancity

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:32 - Oct 3 by Jackfath

Troll? Turkey roll ?

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:37 - Oct 3 with 2682 viewsJackfath

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:36 - Oct 3 by swancity

Troll? Turkey roll ?

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 23:41 - Oct 3 with 2561 viewswaynekerr55

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:37 - Oct 3 by Jackfath

Why do people hate on you FATH?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 23:43 - Oct 3 with 2554 viewsperchrockjack

Is this junior Showtime againg

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 02:03 - Oct 4 with 2517 viewsllareggub

personally i find darren alright he is still here .........he plays devils advocate just to stimulate debate if i had to guess that is / was his brief , the site earns off the number of hits it gets so ive no doubt phil thinks he is great
Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 08:33 - Oct 4 with 2447 viewsGowerjack

There is a poster on this thread whose absence who dramatically improve PS and it aint Prosser.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 16:00 - Oct 4 with 2350 viewswaynekerr55

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 08:33 - Oct 4 by Gowerjack

There is a poster on this thread whose absence who dramatically improve PS and it aint Prosser.

Would that be the person that was banned from the football board on the old board?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 19:42 - Oct 4 with 2291 viewsDavillin

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:20 - Oct 3 by swancity

Up yours as well u clown

Eli Jenkins' Prayer:

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:14 - Oct 4 with 2264 viewsmax936

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 19:42 - Oct 4 by Davillin

Eli Jenkins' Prayer:

Brilliant that Dav, had tears in my eyes listening to that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:30 - Oct 4 with 2248 viewsGowerjack

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 19:42 - Oct 4 by Davillin

Eli Jenkins' Prayer:

Just by my house...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:30 - Oct 4 with 2248 viewsepaul

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:14 - Oct 4 by max936

Brilliant that Dav, had tears in my eyes listening to that.

man up ffs

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 21:54 - Oct 4 with 2197 viewsRancid

Nothings really changed though, has it? Darran is coming across as a bit upset by it all and probably I would too but not a lot has changed on here.
Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 22:39 - Oct 4 with 2165 viewsFag_Ash_Will

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 21:54 - Oct 4 by Rancid

Nothings really changed though, has it? Darran is coming across as a bit upset by it all and probably I would too but not a lot has changed on here.

It's all a ruse.
They treat us all as mugs, but we love the drama.
Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 22:44 - Oct 4 with 2160 viewsmax936

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 20:30 - Oct 4 by epaul

man up ffs

Can't beat a Welsh Choir in full voice Paul.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 23:07 - Oct 4 with 2128 viewsLiberty

It has been the best Saturday night on here for a long time.

Free from abuse and nonsense swearing.

I will send The Sun ' free camping vouchers in October' to Darr and Jackfath again.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 23:37 - Oct 4 with 2100 viewsDarran

Planetswans so much better without that tool prosser on 23:07 - Oct 4 by Liberty

It has been the best Saturday night on here for a long time.

Free from abuse and nonsense swearing.

I will send The Sun ' free camping vouchers in October' to Darr and Jackfath again.

God you're a boring c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024