Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) 11:00 - Oct 5 with 776 viewsSwansIndependent

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) 5th Oct 2020 10:55
It’s the initial deadline day for clubs wishing to do their business before 11pm tonight across Europe. 0

News as it happens, click on the story above,

This post has been edited by an administrator
Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 12:55 - Oct 5 with 712 viewsBadlands

I think, if we a re smart, we will wait until near the end of the extension.
There is no way we will pay big for any players coming in, so in all likelihood many players who will suit us will be looking for a contacts as clubs downsize, decide which players they want out on loan or are unattached.
Also, we will still be near the top of the division and that will mean we are a little more attractive.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 13:18 - Oct 5 with 684 viewsonehunglow

Smart is not something I associate with our owners

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 13:34 - Oct 5 with 666 viewsKeithHaynes

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 12:55 - Oct 5 by Badlands

I think, if we a re smart, we will wait until near the end of the extension.
There is no way we will pay big for any players coming in, so in all likelihood many players who will suit us will be looking for a contacts as clubs downsize, decide which players they want out on loan or are unattached.
Also, we will still be near the top of the division and that will mean we are a little more attractive.

Definite right, there’s no way this deadline will be suited to clubs like ours, we aren’t in the market as I see it for foreign based players.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 13:56 - Oct 5 with 637 viewstheloneranger

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 13:34 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

Definite right, there’s no way this deadline will be suited to clubs like ours, we aren’t in the market as I see it for foreign based players.

"Swansea City Want Toulouse Striker On Permanent Deal"

https://insidefutbol.com/2020/10/05/swansea-city-want-toulouse-striker-on-perman

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 13:58 - Oct 5 with 631 viewsKeithHaynes

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 13:56 - Oct 5 by theloneranger

"Swansea City Want Toulouse Striker On Permanent Deal"

https://insidefutbol.com/2020/10/05/swansea-city-want-toulouse-striker-on-perman

Too much Toulouse on him I think.

I think we were linked with him three years ago when he was at Anderlecht, could be wrong on us signing him, however he would be a valuable addition.

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 14:02 - Oct 5 with 613 viewstheloneranger

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 13:58 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

Too much Toulouse on him I think.

I think we were linked with him three years ago when he was at Anderlecht, could be wrong on us signing him, however he would be a valuable addition.

😂😂

He's Michy Batshuayi younger brother, and we were supposedly trying to sign him on loan in 2017 when he was at Anderlecht.

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 14:03 - Oct 5 with 611 viewstheloneranger

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 14:02 - Oct 5 by theloneranger

😂😂

He's Michy Batshuayi younger brother, and we were supposedly trying to sign him on loan in 2017 when he was at Anderlecht.

Beat me too it 😂

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 14:05 - Oct 5 with 606 viewstheloneranger

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 14:03 - Oct 5 by theloneranger

Beat me too it 😂

Sorry, talking to myself!!

Login to get fewer ads

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 14:07 - Oct 5 with 604 viewsKeithHaynes

Latest speculation posted on the main news story.

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 14:56 - Oct 5 with 519 viewsReslovenSwan1

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 13:18 - Oct 5 by onehunglow

Smart is not something I associate with our owners

They baulked at not paying £6m for Ryan Woods.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 14:59 - Oct 5 with 512 viewsonehunglow

But not at paying 16m for Clucas nor big money for a shot to pieces Bony and 20m for Ayew

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 16:26 - Oct 5 with 453 viewsBadlands

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 14:59 - Oct 5 by onehunglow

But not at paying 16m for Clucas nor big money for a shot to pieces Bony and 20m for Ayew

That was when they trusted the people already in charge.
By trying to retain the 'local' ethos they made a huge mistake. Should have cleaned out the old and brought in the new.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 16:36 - Oct 5 with 430 viewsReslovenSwan1

Deadline day is here ( well sort of ) on 16:26 - Oct 5 by Badlands

That was when they trusted the people already in charge.
By trying to retain the 'local' ethos they made a huge mistake. Should have cleaned out the old and brought in the new.

Potters recruitment was no better although less money was spent. All four of his permanent signing are no longer at the club.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024