Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City 1 Huddersfield Town 2 : Match Report & Images 16:00 - Oct 17 with 471 viewsSwansIndependent

Match Report click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City 1 Huddersfield Town 2 : Tale of the tape. Match images on 17:24 - Oct 17 with 387 viewsPrivate_Partz

Huddersfield wasted even more chances.
We had our chance in the first quarter and blew it.
Beaten by a better side on the day.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swansea City 1 Huddersfield Town 2 : Tale of the tape. Match images on 17:37 - Oct 17 with 369 viewsonehunglow

is as it was.

Hudds another team to kick start their season against us.

All in all ,a very disappointing day

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City 1 Huddersfield Town 2 : Match Report & Images on 09:33 - Oct 18 with 231 viewsMartinSwan

Let’s be honest they were a poor side trying to build a way of playing. We were so poor we made them look good.

What they did is they worked for each other and are clearly trying to play a passing game and they stuck to their belief in it, even if it wasn’t always working.

I have to say I still can’t work out what our game plan was, it clearly wasn’t playing a controlled passing game.
Swansea City 1 Huddersfield Town 2 : Match Report & Images on 13:20 - Oct 18 with 210 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City 1 Huddersfield Town 2 : Match Report & Images on 09:33 - Oct 18 by MartinSwan

Let’s be honest they were a poor side trying to build a way of playing. We were so poor we made them look good.

What they did is they worked for each other and are clearly trying to play a passing game and they stuck to their belief in it, even if it wasn’t always working.

I have to say I still can’t work out what our game plan was, it clearly wasn’t playing a controlled passing game.

New players brought in and two last ditch substitutions, Cooper was chancing his arm having had little or no time with what he has been left with after the deadline.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024