Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore 11:20 - Nov 2 with 704 viewsSwansIndependent

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore 3rd Nov 2020 22:47
Swansea had a stoppage-time effort ruled out as Brentford took a share of the points in an intriguing 1-1 Sky Bet Championship draw. Referee Steve Martin took centre stage when the last touch of the game gave the swans the three points, but once again Swansea found themselves on the end of another bizarre away referee decision. Thats four points snatched away from Swansea in the last minutes of an away game in two outings. 0

Please click and read, share on other sites and twitter to increase the readership on Swansea Independent.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Brentford v Swansea City : Pre match review : Maybe the game should be played in on 11:31 - Nov 2 with 696 viewsKeithHaynes

Pre match review, please click and share everywhere 👍
Includes Rob Phillips, BBC WALES interview.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Brentford v Swansea City : Pre match review : Maybe the game should be played in on 12:39 - Nov 2 with 637 viewsonehunglow

I'm not a violent man but I would like to leave an inprint with this chap

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brentford v Swansea City : Pre match review : Maybe the game should be played in on 13:33 - Nov 2 with 605 viewstrampie

Brentford v Swansea City : Pre match review : Maybe the game should be played in on 12:39 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

I'm not a violent man but I would like to leave an inprint with this chap

What chap are you referring to ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Brentford v Swansea City : Pre match review : Maybe the game should be played in on 14:35 - Nov 2 with 579 viewsNotLoyal

Brentford v Swansea City : Pre match review : Maybe the game should be played in on 13:33 - Nov 2 by trampie

What chap are you referring to ?

I think he means Frank 🙄

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Brentford v Swansea City : Pre match review : Maybe the game should be played in on 14:44 - Nov 2 with 577 viewsonehunglow

Somebody is playing dumb today.

Ja,mr franks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brentford v Swansea City : Pre match review : Maybe the game should be played in on 16:42 - Nov 2 with 525 viewsKeithHaynes

Brentford v Swansea City : Pre match review : Updated COOPER on rivalry on 14:29 - Nov 3 with 419 viewsKeithHaynes

Updated with cooper Matchday quotes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024