Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Keith 15:03 - Jan 29 with 707 viewsbritferry

I see this forums articles are getting listed on NewsNow

https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Championship/Swansea+City

this will no doubt bring in even more posters to our great little forum, for the good and no doubt bad... but thats what forums are all about.

This place goes from strength to strength.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Well done Keith on 15:07 - Jan 29 with 694 viewsonehunglow

Yep,Keith,sorry to embarrass him has cleared the swamp alright.

Some pretty tasty tuff between my humble self and Dr P,Chief,swancity but it mainly free of cant.

Nobody should agree with anyone just to have a decent exchange.

Im certain many didnt or do not post because they fear a ripping.

The team/club/players/manager/chairman/owners are all fair game as they are guardians of our great club.If they fall short,too right I will get into them,like it or not. These sites are all about venting spleens.Players are not in any way bothered.Or shouldnt be.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Well done Keith on 15:22 - Jan 29 with 684 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well done Keith on 15:07 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

Yep,Keith,sorry to embarrass him has cleared the swamp alright.

Some pretty tasty tuff between my humble self and Dr P,Chief,swancity but it mainly free of cant.

Nobody should agree with anyone just to have a decent exchange.

Im certain many didnt or do not post because they fear a ripping.

The team/club/players/manager/chairman/owners are all fair game as they are guardians of our great club.If they fall short,too right I will get into them,like it or not. These sites are all about venting spleens.Players are not in any way bothered.Or shouldnt be.

If I was on their money, my feelings would be really hurt by all those nasty posters.
For all of 2 seconds.
Well done Keith on 16:17 - Jan 29 with 652 viewsonehunglow

Well done Keith on 15:22 - Jan 29 by A_Fans_Dad

If I was on their money, my feelings would be really hurt by all those nasty posters.
For all of 2 seconds.

We most certainly have locked horns but I believe there lies an element of mutual respect even though our views differ.

Let's face it,those who think they know what is in a poster's head when they post is clearly insane.I have posted,sincerely,provocatively,disingenuously and all for a purpose;my purpose which was and is to burst egos;those who think they are "great" posters or worse,knowledgable. Some have not seen their appendage from the perpendicular for 30 years yet they profess to know it all-who is right,who is wrong. Well, you're wrong.

Hope we can carry on locking horns fans dad. For me,it aint personal at all.

Well done Keith on 16:35 - Jan 29 with 630 viewsCatullus

Looking at news sites now, run out of......

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Well done Keith on 17:35 - Jan 29 with 597 viewsNotLoyal

Agree with op Keith has a lot more credibility than some give him. Especially amongst those that matter.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Well done Keith on 19:40 - Jan 29 with 541 viewsCatullus

Well done Keith on 17:35 - Jan 29 by NotLoyal

Agree with op Keith has a lot more credibility than some give him. Especially amongst those that matter.

Hey now, he has plenty of credibility on here. His stuff is more accurate and informative than the WOL!

I reckon the increase in traffic shows what a good job he's done.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Well done Keith on 11:34 - Jan 30 with 463 viewsonehunglow

Well done Keith on 15:22 - Jan 29 by A_Fans_Dad

For all of 2 seconds.

If somebody wants to have a go at me on football/sport matters,that is fine becaue they will get it back.Nothing to do with that ridiculous "I don't bite" macho drivel.

If any post impugnes your character on line or face to face then it is your DUTY to defend yourself. We are not talking football here but full on personal defamation.This is what Keith has been trying to stop and Lord Jesus bless him for it .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024