Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Singleton Park flasher 16:30 - Feb 14 with 1572 viewsbritferry

9 times in 5 hours FFS and it was bloody freezing on Friday mun, he could have caught a cold

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-singleton-park-assaults-la

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Singleton Park flasher on 16:59 - Feb 14 with 1515 viewsonehunglow

That might have been deleted Ken but one day I might see you in the flesh .You can.Until then you can end me an apology or an explanation

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Singleton Park flasher on 17:24 - Feb 14 with 1492 viewsbritferry

Singleton Park flasher on 16:59 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

That might have been deleted Ken but one day I might see you in the flesh .You can.Until then you can end me an apology or an explanation

I'm not Ken

I'm not the flasher

I do have a cold though

Singleton Park flasher on 17:29 - Feb 14 with 1476 viewsonehunglow

Singleton Park flasher on 17:24 - Feb 14 by britferry

I'm not Ken

I'm not the flasher

I do have a cold though

Somebody posted a very offensive remark my way.It was deleted very quickly.I know who it was and it was not you I know and Im sorry it came over like that.

I did read of several sexual assaults in Singleton Park within 8 hours.

It used to be a safe place and shows Swansea is no different to many cities and towns in that regard so people on here need to bear that in mind when they rip into denizens of other towns and countries.

Singleton Park flasher on 09:37 - Feb 16 with 1224 viewsexhmrc1

Singleton Park flasher on 17:29 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

Somebody posted a very offensive remark my way.It was deleted very quickly.I know who it was and it was not you I know and Im sorry it came over like that.

I did read of several sexual assaults in Singleton Park within 8 hours.

It used to be a safe place and shows Swansea is no different to many cities and towns in that regard so people on here need to bear that in mind when they rip into denizens of other towns and countries.

Swansea is still a very safe city compared to many others. That doesnt stop there being idiots about. Unfortunately despite your protestation to the contrary Wales is being infiltrated with drug gangs from Liverpool. Here is another case yesterday. Here are the crime figures for student cities with 2 or more universities.

https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/student-advice/where-to-study/how-s

The head of a major drug conspiracy which saw heroin sold and transported across Wales has been ordered to pay back £134,000.

Sean Doolan was said to be the head of a gang which sold and transported large quantities of the Class A substance to locations across Wales including Newport, Cardiff and Newtown between April and December 2018.

The now 34-year-old was among 20 people who were jailed for a total of more than 150 years for their role in the conspiracy, which was estimated to have traded more than £16.8m worth of drugs over the nine-month period.

Doolan, from his base in Liverpool, acted as "head of operations" for the gang and was jailed for 14 years at Newport Crown Court in 2019 after pleading guilty to conspiracy to supply heroin.
Singleton Park flasher on 09:40 - Feb 16 with 1219 viewsonehunglow

Singleton Park flasher on 09:37 - Feb 16 by exhmrc1

Swansea is still a very safe city compared to many others. That doesnt stop there being idiots about. Unfortunately despite your protestation to the contrary Wales is being infiltrated with drug gangs from Liverpool. Here is another case yesterday. Here are the crime figures for student cities with 2 or more universities.

https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/student-advice/where-to-study/how-s

The head of a major drug conspiracy which saw heroin sold and transported across Wales has been ordered to pay back £134,000.

Sean Doolan was said to be the head of a gang which sold and transported large quantities of the Class A substance to locations across Wales including Newport, Cardiff and Newtown between April and December 2018.

The now 34-year-old was among 20 people who were jailed for a total of more than 150 years for their role in the conspiracy, which was estimated to have traded more than £16.8m worth of drugs over the nine-month period.

Doolan, from his base in Liverpool, acted as "head of operations" for the gang and was jailed for 14 years at Newport Crown Court in 2019 after pleading guilty to conspiracy to supply heroin.

And what has this to do with the topic.

More scouse bashing then

Singleton Park flasher on 10:12 - Feb 16 with 1208 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Turns out he wasn’t a flasher at all, he was a groper including 13 and 15 year old girls. He blamed the ladies for wearing “enticing clothing”

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-admits-sexually-assaulting-12-

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Singleton Park flasher on 10:22 - Feb 16 with 1198 viewsonehunglow

Singleton Park flasher on 10:12 - Feb 16 by Joe_bradshaw

Turns out he wasn’t a flasher at all, he was a groper including 13 and 15 year old girls. He blamed the ladies for wearing “enticing clothing”

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-admits-sexually-assaulting-12-

Plenty of the Judiciary have commented thus over the years.
Men reek of hypocrisy and it's evident in religion which clearly defiles and denigrates females, who the Bible says are there for the use and comfort of Man. And people worship thus.
Many laws are passed by men who would secretly like to commit the offence the Law forbids. Why are men promised unfettered lust in paradise when on earth it is punished with barbaric death.

Singleton Park flasher on 11:06 - Feb 16 with 1179 viewstheloneranger

He said ...

"It was not a sexual thing. I was making a political statement about women wearing leggings or something where you can see their pants. I think it's a form of sexual harassment around men."

"I approached them on my bike and made a decision in a short period of time. I didn't know their age - it was a political statement."

"I would have to add I would never do this again after this political statement. I'm not a criminal and there will be no further offences."

"I absolutely did not wish for that bit (touching underage girls) to happen. I'm incredibly sorry that happened."

Yeah, of course it was a political statement now you've been caught, you dirty b@*****. Put him in the same room as the parents of the 2 young girls he sexually assaulted and close the door!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Singleton Park flasher on 11:24 - Feb 16 with 1166 viewsexhmrc1

Singleton Park flasher on 09:40 - Feb 16 by onehunglow

And what has this to do with the topic.

More scouse bashing then

No you made out Swansea used to be safe. It is now. Unfortunately a lot of the drug crime throughout Wales is based in Liverpool. It was in the paper yesterday. I wouldnt have raised it if you hadn't tried to somehow make Swansea out to be bad. It is clear from the figures Swansea is much safer than most cities.
Singleton Park flasher on 11:34 - Feb 16 with 1164 viewsScotia

Singleton Park flasher on 10:12 - Feb 16 by Joe_bradshaw

"enticing clothing" on bitterly cold February days. What he make of wind street on a summers evening in non-covid times?

An out and out pervert and paedophile, he should get a lengthy sentence.
Singleton Park flasher on 12:52 - Feb 16 with 1131 viewsonehunglow

Singleton Park flasher on 11:24 - Feb 16 by exhmrc1

No you made out Swansea used to be safe. It is now. Unfortunately a lot of the drug crime throughout Wales is based in Liverpool. It was in the paper yesterday. I wouldnt have raised it if you hadn't tried to somehow make Swansea out to be bad. It is clear from the figures Swansea is much safer than most cities.

Where and when.
You have no evidence of that whatsoever.
You also have to face up to the has and fact that Swansea has and has for many years had a drugs issue and a demand that needs to be filled.You need to ask as to why drugs are so popular there.I am heartily saddened to read posts on other social outlets of the insane drugs consumption around Swansea.It has blighted the city as it has many others.

Criminals will take advantage of any opportunity to make money and Swansea ha enough criminals of its own so don't make out it's in any way safer than many places. It aint.

It is true that the city of Liverpool is nowhere near the hellhole you think it is and Swansea is in no way the urban idyll you make it out to be.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 12:55]

Singleton Park flasher on 14:34 - Feb 16 with 1087 viewsraynor94

Singleton Park flasher on 12:52 - Feb 16 by onehunglow

Where and when.
You also have to face up to the has and fact that Swansea has and has for many years had a drugs issue and a demand that needs to be filled.You need to ask as to why drugs are so popular there.I am heartily saddened to read posts on other social outlets of the insane drugs consumption around Swansea.It has blighted the city as it has many others.

Criminals will take advantage of any opportunity to make money and Swansea ha enough criminals of its own so don't make out it's in any way safer than many places. It aint.

It is true that the city of Liverpool is nowhere near the hellhole you think it is and Swansea is in no way the urban idyll you make it out to be.

Ancelotti, and a lot of the Liverpool and Everton players, can't be that impressed with Liverpool.

Private security work must be booming

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Singleton Park flasher on 14:43 - Feb 16 with 1086 viewsexhmrc1

Singleton Park flasher on 12:52 - Feb 16 by onehunglow

Where and when.

Well the facts dont lie and I dont make these up. Of the 36 cities with 2 or more universities there Swansea has had the 6th lowest rate of crime over the last 3 years. Those cities with less crime than Swansea tend to be cities with much lower population. Chichester has a population of 30000, Bath 84000, Guildford 140000, Winchester 120000 and Exeter 130000. Swansea has the lowest crime rate of any comparable city. That is a fact not some belief that you have. For example Southampton, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Norwich and Hull and all have far higher crime rates than Swansea. Liverpool is ranked 30th below fairly large cities like Cardiff, Sheffield, Bristol and Birmingham.

As far as having a drug problem every where does not just Swansea. It doesnt alter the fact that Liverpool is a huge centre of the drug trade and transports it throughout Wales and I suspect much of England as well.
Singleton Park flasher on 15:24 - Feb 16 with 1064 viewsjack_lord

The person charged also committed a number of offences in Bishopston (which is in Gower).

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Singleton Park flasher on 16:21 - Feb 16 with 1035 viewsbritferry

Singleton Park flasher on 15:24 - Feb 16 by jack_lord

The person charged also committed a number of offences in Bishopston (which is in Gower).

(which is in The Gower) tyvm

Singleton Park flasher on 17:51 - Feb 16 with 1011 viewsonehunglow

Singleton Park flasher on 14:34 - Feb 16 by raynor94

Ancelotti, and a lot of the Liverpool and Everton players, can't be that impressed with Liverpool.

Private security work must be booming

It's floating your boat though innit.

Now,wtf has this to do with the topic

Singleton Park flasher on 18:56 - Feb 16 with 993 viewslifelong

A quid to watch your car guv?

Feck off you scouse git.

A conversation from a car park near Anfield in the 60’s.. nothing much has changed.
Singleton Park flasher on 20:14 - Feb 16 with 953 viewsbuilthjack

Singleton Park flasher on 18:56 - Feb 16 by lifelong

A quid to watch your car guv?

Feck off you scouse git.

A conversation from a car park near Anfield in the 60’s.. nothing much has changed.

It has changed . They charge a tenner and still nick your wheels these days.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Singleton Park flasher on 20:23 - Feb 16 with 940 viewsonehunglow

Singleton Park flasher on 20:14 - Feb 16 by builthjack

It has changed . They charge a tenner and still nick your wheels these days.

How many were in the Conference call then.
You seem well organised ,or at least better than Market Garden .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024