Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jut a feeling about tonight’s team 14:53 - Feb 24 with 935 viewsKeithHaynes

What’s yours ?

I can see Yan Dhanda coming in and if fit, as there is a chance, Ryan Bennett having recovered enough to earn a place in the side. Of course if Bennett does not make it then I’m going with a more advanced Hourihane and Naughton keeping his place, or maybe Latibeaudiere?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jut a feeling about tonight’s team on 15:27 - Feb 24 with 891 viewsvetchonian

That midfield looks very iffy and powder puff if Im honest. DOnt think you can play Hourihane and Grimes together for me I think its one or the other. Dont see any one in that 3 who will do the hard graft.

Isnt Bennet doubtful?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 15:28]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Jut a feeling about tonight’s team on 15:40 - Feb 24 with 869 viewsandypitt56

Jut a feeling about tonight’s team on 15:27 - Feb 24 by vetchonian

That midfield looks very iffy and powder puff if Im honest. DOnt think you can play Hourihane and Grimes together for me I think its one or the other. Dont see any one in that 3 who will do the hard graft.

Isnt Bennet doubtful?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 15:28]

I don't think its any coincidence that our form has dipped since Smith has been injured.
Jut a feeling about tonight’s team (n/t) on 15:44 - Feb 24 with 866 viewsBadlands

Is Bennett fit? If so that's our best three at the back and best two up front.
Cooper tends to prefer Smith and Fulton to Dhanda but I don;t think your line up would be a surprise.
A personal choice (assuming Bennett is injured) would be
...Woodman / Hamer
.......Naughton Cabango Guehi
Roberts ............................... Manning
.... Smith ....... Hourihane .... Fulton
......... Lowe
...........................Ayew
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 15:52]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Jut a feeling about tonight’s team (n/t) on 17:02 - Feb 24 with 785 viewsonehunglow

Jut a feeling about tonight’s team (n/t) on 15:44 - Feb 24 by Badlands

Is Bennett fit? If so that's our best three at the back and best two up front.
Cooper tends to prefer Smith and Fulton to Dhanda but I don;t think your line up would be a surprise.
A personal choice (assuming Bennett is injured) would be
...Woodman / Hamer
.......Naughton Cabango Guehi
Roberts ............................... Manning
.... Smith ....... Hourihane .... Fulton
......... Lowe
...........................Ayew
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 15:52]

Ok Dame Hilda.

I have no idea as to how the great Steve sets us up tonight but it wouldnt surprise me to see the same again and again.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jut a feeling about tonight’s team on 17:10 - Feb 24 with 774 viewsmax936

Midfield will be marmalised, be like the parting of the red sea, much like Saturday.

That's a reply to the OP, forgot to link it.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 17:24]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jut a feeling about tonight’s team on 17:46 - Feb 24 with 722 viewskrunchykarrot

I would fit in Grimes Fulton and Smith, get back to solid winning ways.
Jut a feeling about tonight’s team on 18:01 - Feb 24 with 711 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango, Marc Guehi; Connor Roberts, Yan Dhanda, Matt Grimes (captain), Conor Hourihane, Jake Bidwell; Andre Ayew, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Manning, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Morgan Whittaker, Paul Arriola, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper, Kieron Freeman.

Coventry City: Ben Wilson, Leo Ostigard, Kyle McFadzean, Liam Kelly (captain), Maxime Biamou, Callum O'Hare, Dominic Hyam, Tyler Walker, Sam McCallum, Julien Dacosta, Gustavo Hamer.

Substitutes: Marko Marosi, Michael Rose, Jamie Allen, Viktor Gyokeres, Ben Sheaf, Amadou Bakayoko, Fankaty Dabo, Matty James, Jordan Shipley.

Referee: Andy Woolmer

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jut a feeling about tonight’s team on 18:06 - Feb 24 with 698 viewsHighjack

Inevitable Gyokeres winner on the way. Ex players always score against us, especially the crap ones.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Jut a feeling about tonight’s team on 18:22 - Feb 24 with 666 viewsmax936

Jut a feeling about tonight’s team on 18:01 - Feb 24 by KeithHaynes

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango, Marc Guehi; Connor Roberts, Yan Dhanda, Matt Grimes (captain), Conor Hourihane, Jake Bidwell; Andre Ayew, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Manning, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Morgan Whittaker, Paul Arriola, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper, Kieron Freeman.

Coventry City: Ben Wilson, Leo Ostigard, Kyle McFadzean, Liam Kelly (captain), Maxime Biamou, Callum O'Hare, Dominic Hyam, Tyler Walker, Sam McCallum, Julien Dacosta, Gustavo Hamer.

Substitutes: Marko Marosi, Michael Rose, Jamie Allen, Viktor Gyokeres, Ben Sheaf, Amadou Bakayoko, Fankaty Dabo, Matty James, Jordan Shipley.

Referee: Andy Woolmer

I refer to my post 3 above this one, I hope I'm wrong

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024