Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard Okorogheye mother on BBC news 18:26 - Apr 8 with 354 viewsbritferry

She just said "The Met Police responded slowly because of his race, as he was black."

His disappearance was all over the national news for a few days before they found his body in a lake in Epping Forest.

Sorry for the loss but please don't play the race card, coz I haven't seen any other missing children on the national press recently, so they tried their best.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Richard Okorogheye mother on BBC news on 18:36 - Apr 8 with 333 viewsLohengrin

He was an adult, wasn’t he? Nineteen. I don’t imagine any constabulary, in any UK area, drops everything and starts running around because a grown man doesn’t come home.

The mother’s grieving so the lashing out is understandable, I suppose.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Richard Okorogheye mother on BBC news on 18:37 - Apr 8 with 326 viewsonehunglow

Times like These.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Richard Okorogheye mother on BBC news on 19:04 - Apr 8 with 297 viewsCatullus

The only people who they will treat better are those from the right family background. If you are a rich and famous family or come from a "professional" background they'll be straight out, if you are an ethnic minority, poor, from a "bad" family you'll take your turn in the queue.

It's not worse treatment because he's black, it;s the normal treatment because you aren't from the higher echelons of society.

Call me cynical....

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024