Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 3 3 19:44 - Apr 14 with 1633 viewsthornabyswan

Who has instigated this then

Cooper Marsh the players.

Either way a very bold move especially after the Preston game.

You would think it would be Cooper but after the rumours of dressing room unrest (not sure I believe it myself).

I can't help but wonder what has happened.

Maybe Bowyer did us a favour with his comments after the Brum game.

[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 19:49]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

4 3 3 on 19:50 - Apr 14 with 1586 viewsonehunglow

Wayne.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

4 3 3 on 19:53 - Apr 14 with 1590 viewsthornabyswan

4 3 3 on 19:50 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

Wayne.

Yes he has played very well but Cooper picked him and Naughton Manning.

A big gamble to drop Roberts and Bidwell it's worked though so that's fine.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

4 3 3 on 20:02 - Apr 14 with 1577 viewsjack247

It’s a difficult one because although our performances had dropped markedly, the 352 was still getting us results until the Bournemouth hammering. He stuck with it for another two games, Cardiff were very fortunate to beat us, then we deservedly lost to Birmingham, who we should have stuffed. He changed it, but went for Whittaker instead of Routledge against Preston, which didn’t work, but was a selection most on here, including me, would have agreed with at the time.

It’s fair to argue he should have changed it sooner, but it’s a brave manager who does that when we’re scraping wins and getting closer to promotion.

With hindsight, if he’d switched to 433 with Routledge after the Cardiff defeat, we’d probably be breathing right down Watfords neck now.
4 3 3 on 20:36 - Apr 14 with 1540 viewsonehunglow

4 3 3 on 19:53 - Apr 14 by thornabyswan

Yes he has played very well but Cooper picked him and Naughton Manning.

A big gamble to drop Roberts and Bidwell it's worked though so that's fine.

it is

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

4 3 3 on 21:03 - Apr 14 with 1519 viewsKeithHaynes

4 3 3 on 20:02 - Apr 14 by jack247

It’s a difficult one because although our performances had dropped markedly, the 352 was still getting us results until the Bournemouth hammering. He stuck with it for another two games, Cardiff were very fortunate to beat us, then we deservedly lost to Birmingham, who we should have stuffed. He changed it, but went for Whittaker instead of Routledge against Preston, which didn’t work, but was a selection most on here, including me, would have agreed with at the time.

It’s fair to argue he should have changed it sooner, but it’s a brave manager who does that when we’re scraping wins and getting closer to promotion.

With hindsight, if he’d switched to 433 with Routledge after the Cardiff defeat, we’d probably be breathing right down Watfords neck now.

Some would say that Cardiff result absolutely tore them to pieces, the follow on was a team not able to deal with it. They knew and know we are a far better side, they let us and the club down, it must hurt.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

4 3 3 on 05:21 - Apr 15 with 1454 viewsBrynmill_Jack

4 3 3 on 21:03 - Apr 14 by KeithHaynes

Some would say that Cardiff result absolutely tore them to pieces, the follow on was a team not able to deal with it. They knew and know we are a far better side, they let us and the club down, it must hurt.

You’d expect them to come out fighting if that was the case Keith. They didn’t - far from it. I think something has definitely gone on and has been the catalyst for change - I’m just so annoyed we’ve lost second place because of it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

4 3 3 on 07:53 - Apr 15 with 1406 viewsDr_Winston

4 3 3 on 05:21 - Apr 15 by Brynmill_Jack

You’d expect them to come out fighting if that was the case Keith. They didn’t - far from it. I think something has definitely gone on and has been the catalyst for change - I’m just so annoyed we’ve lost second place because of it.

Yep.

The overriding theme of the last two years is that Cooper doesn't like changing things much unless he's been forced to, so clearly something has here. Like you say, it's just a shame it's come so late in the game.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

4 3 3 on 22:48 - Apr 15 with 1294 viewsthornabyswan

4 3 3 on 07:53 - Apr 15 by Dr_Winston

Yep.

The overriding theme of the last two years is that Cooper doesn't like changing things much unless he's been forced to, so clearly something has here. Like you say, it's just a shame it's come so late in the game.

But to be fair nobody on here called for Routeledge or if they did I never saw it.

Personally I would love to go up but if we don't so be it the Championship is a competitive league.

And knocks spots off Division 3 or 4 old school me

Login to get fewer ads

4 3 3 on 08:27 - Apr 16 with 1232 viewsBrynmill_Jack

4 3 3 on 22:48 - Apr 15 by thornabyswan

But to be fair nobody on here called for Routeledge or if they did I never saw it.

Personally I would love to go up but if we don't so be it the Championship is a competitive league.

And knocks spots off Division 3 or 4 old school me

Since Christmas we’ve been crying out for something radically different. Bowyer hit the nail on the head saying how predictable we were. I didn’t know (nor anyone else) if Routledge could make a similar impact down the middle as he did under Laudrup - but we don’t see him every day in training. Guess who does though?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024