Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all 11:45 - Apr 18 with 465 viewsSwansIndependent

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all 18th Apr 2021 11:40
The aftermath of the game and the supporters frustration for the swans inconsistency. Steve Cooper doesn’t lose sight of his objectives but admits the Wycombe result at the Liberty was not what he expected. The usual non negotiables popped up again too. 0

Bloody annoying isn’t it ? Click above !

This post has been edited by an administrator
A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 11:51 - Apr 18 with 425 viewsKeithHaynes

He has to take the blame at some point.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:00 - Apr 18 with 411 views9MilesHigh

Don't show Dr Pedanticus this FFS

Or what Cooper said:

''I do think that it's a missed opportunity. The objective today was obviously to win. We're at home, we've played well for two games and we're playing a team that are fighting for something else," added Cooper. We felt there would be enough space and gaps to go and hurt them. We didn't play well enough in the first half with the ball and our positional play wasn't quite right. Because of that we didn't make enough passes and it had a bit of a knock on effect of how the game went''

Knock on effect eh....
A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:03 - Apr 18 with 409 viewsDr_Parnassus

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:00 - Apr 18 by 9MilesHigh

Don't show Dr Pedanticus this FFS

Or what Cooper said:

''I do think that it's a missed opportunity. The objective today was obviously to win. We're at home, we've played well for two games and we're playing a team that are fighting for something else," added Cooper. We felt there would be enough space and gaps to go and hurt them. We didn't play well enough in the first half with the ball and our positional play wasn't quite right. Because of that we didn't make enough passes and it had a bit of a knock on effect of how the game went''

Knock on effect eh....

Cosying up he said.

I do enjoy irony.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:14 - Apr 18 with 394 views9MilesHigh

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:03 - Apr 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Cosying up he said.

I do enjoy irony.

Haha bless....

Seems it's the end of debate. Right here, right now.

Do yourself a favour and take real time out to analyse this.

In the last 29 mins of the first half the stats looked like this :

Swans Possession 52.7%
Wycombe 47.3%

Swans pass success 69%
Wycombe 73%

Now compare that to the overall game and see if you can spot the bit it all fell apart.

Then come back tomorrow with your thoughts
A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:15 - Apr 18 with 392 viewsDr_Parnassus

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:14 - Apr 18 by 9MilesHigh

Haha bless....

Seems it's the end of debate. Right here, right now.

Do yourself a favour and take real time out to analyse this.

In the last 29 mins of the first half the stats looked like this :

Swans Possession 52.7%
Wycombe 47.3%

Swans pass success 69%
Wycombe 73%

Now compare that to the overall game and see if you can spot the bit it all fell apart.

Then come back tomorrow with your thoughts

What debate? Was there one to start with then?

I thought it was just you thinking you were clever and failing miserably? Maybe you had one of your feelings?

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:18 - Apr 18 with 388 views9MilesHigh

Oh and where the game was played.

36% in our third
37% in the middle of the park
27% in their third

PS v Wycombe bloody Wanderers!!!!!
A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:23 - Apr 18 with 383 viewsDr_Parnassus

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:18 - Apr 18 by 9MilesHigh

Oh and where the game was played.

36% in our third
37% in the middle of the park
27% in their third

PS v Wycombe bloody Wanderers!!!!!

Yeah not great was it.

I still don’t know what point you are making though.

We are going to play great some games, awful some games, average some games, indifferent some games.

The key is to be be consistent long term. We are 3rd so have been doing that very well.

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:45 - Apr 18 with 360 views9MilesHigh

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:23 - Apr 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Yeah not great was it.

I still don’t know what point you are making though.

We are going to play great some games, awful some games, average some games, indifferent some games.

The key is to be be consistent long term. We are 3rd so have been doing that very well.

Not great no but at least it improved when Cooper was forced to change approach.
Login to get fewer ads

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:48 - Apr 18 with 356 viewsDr_Parnassus

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:45 - Apr 18 by 9MilesHigh

Not great no but at least it improved when Cooper was forced to change approach.

It was always likely to when 2-0 and we go more attacking.

You are making the mistake of assuming the result of such a change would have been the same at the start of the game.

Same as conceding goals will improve if we go defensive, but we shouldn’t really do that until we are winning. Different scenarios call for different reactions.

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 13:54 - Apr 18 with 312 viewsonehunglow

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 12:03 - Apr 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Cosying up he said.

I do enjoy irony.

How can one cosy up on a fans forum such a this.

I assume that posting to please others is just that.

Utter garbage of course.

Many on here are ripping their hair out a the dross we play then come on here to extol the virtues of cooper etc and how well we're doing .

It is all about going up.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 14:09 - Apr 18 with 300 viewsDr_Parnassus

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 13:54 - Apr 18 by onehunglow

How can one cosy up on a fans forum such a this.

I assume that posting to please others is just that.

Utter garbage of course.

Many on here are ripping their hair out a the dross we play then come on here to extol the virtues of cooper etc and how well we're doing .

It is all about going up.

Ask him.

He claimed it first. I was being ironic.

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 14:11 - Apr 18 with 299 viewsonehunglow

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 14:09 - Apr 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Ask him.

He claimed it first. I was being ironic.

You can't be ironic.You were being facetious..

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 14:42 - Apr 18 with 280 viewsDr_Parnassus

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 14:11 - Apr 18 by onehunglow

You can't be ironic.You were being facetious..

Wrong.

A return to the old ways for Steve Cooper and it frustrates us all on 14:46 - Apr 18 with 281 viewsThornburyswan

It wasn’t pretty that’s for sure with little going right for Cooper & his coaching team yesterday, poor formation/team selected to start, really poor decision to replace the injured Ayew with Routs - I like Routs but to make that decision vs the weakest defence in the division in a must win game was criminal - & very passive team performance bar the last 15 mins.

Our fans appear to be split right now with #TeamSackCooper blaming him for everything even suggesting almost any other manager would have taken us up via the autos vs #TeamCooper who are unmoved from he’s a miracle worker getting this squad into the play-offs two seasons running & fully warrants a new bumper contract - interesting few weeks ahead!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024