Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! 22:49 - Apr 18 with 778 viewsKeithHaynes

Brilliant !

Swansea City say a Wycombe fan was ejected from the Liberty Stadium after entering the ground during Saturday's Championship game between the clubs.

A man was spotted in the North Stand before being met by stewards.

Fans have not been allowed at Swansea home games since March 2020 because of the coronavirus pandemic.

"While this is very much an isolated incident, the club will continue to monitor all areas of security on a matchday," Swansea said in a statement.

"A Wycombe Wanderers supporter gained entry to the Liberty Stadium during the game before being apprehended by stadium security staff.

"South Wales Police swiftly dealt with the person involved and he was ejected from the premises."

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 22:52 - Apr 18 with 764 viewsbuilthjack

Spoilsports

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 22:55 - Apr 18 with 753 viewsKeithHaynes

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 22:52 - Apr 18 by builthjack

Spoilsports

He was even sat in the away end and tried to hide under the canvas 😂

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 22:58 - Apr 18 with 742 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 22:55 - Apr 18 by KeithHaynes

He was even sat in the away end and tried to hide under the canvas 😂

He missed a great chance to “take” the NorthEast corner, the fool.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 23:06 - Apr 18 with 727 viewsLuther27

We should give him an honorary season ticket
I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 23:12 - Apr 18 with 704 viewscontroversial_jack

He must be a masochist
I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 23:27 - Apr 18 with 682 viewsKeithHaynes

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 08:52 - Apr 19 with 591 viewsYrAlarch

I wonder at what point in the match he was spotted. Perhaps it was when Wycombe scored their first goal and he celebrated too vigorously.
I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 09:02 - Apr 19 with 583 views1983

You would be gutted if you were a Wycombe fan 1st time in the Championship playing at some big grounds against some big teams and not being able to see one game live then straight back down

Login to get fewer ads

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 10:17 - Apr 19 with 544 viewsCatullus

I'm sure it was we played at Wycombe in the autoglass, way back when (1994), someone on our bus sneaked into their ground, his ploy was simple, he saw someone in a wheelchair and offered to help them. The stewards didn't question him they just let him push the chair through. He took them to wherever the right section was and walked onto the terrace.

Someone else on our bus was kicked out 2 mins after getting in. He walked around the corner and waited 5 minutes then just walked up to the turnstyle and paid again. He was back in just as we kicked off.

I may be wrong about the fixture, was that the game where we invaded the pitch at the end and they put police horses on the pitch? My memory for these things is terrible, I can remember stuff that happened but not always where it happened! Or maybe I imagined it

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 12:19 - Apr 19 with 494 views1983

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 10:17 - Apr 19 by Catullus

I'm sure it was we played at Wycombe in the autoglass, way back when (1994), someone on our bus sneaked into their ground, his ploy was simple, he saw someone in a wheelchair and offered to help them. The stewards didn't question him they just let him push the chair through. He took them to wherever the right section was and walked onto the terrace.

Someone else on our bus was kicked out 2 mins after getting in. He walked around the corner and waited 5 minutes then just walked up to the turnstyle and paid again. He was back in just as we kicked off.

I may be wrong about the fixture, was that the game where we invaded the pitch at the end and they put police horses on the pitch? My memory for these things is terrible, I can remember stuff that happened but not always where it happened! Or maybe I imagined it

Yeah went to this game and without a ticket as it was totally sold out to swans fans there was talk that you could see the pitch from a grass bank, after the game had started a load of us were outside on the bank and the slowest of us about 15 of us got rounded up and taken off to the Police station and locked up until about 1am in the morning and then kicked out

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 13:42 - Apr 19 with 458 viewsCatullus

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 12:19 - Apr 19 by 1983

Yeah went to this game and without a ticket as it was totally sold out to swans fans there was talk that you could see the pitch from a grass bank, after the game had started a load of us were outside on the bank and the slowest of us about 15 of us got rounded up and taken off to the Police station and locked up until about 1am in the morning and then kicked out

Thats what puzzled me about our mate, when he got kicked out, how did he pay to get back in, I don't remember what happened but he must have just slipped the gateman a note to be let in.
I remember hearing about a minibus load getting some time out!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 14:59 - Apr 19 with 427 viewsKeithHaynes

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 10:17 - Apr 19 by Catullus

I spoke to a few Wycombe fans afterwards, they said they had never seen anything like it and never wanted to see it again. It was boisterous but it was hardly an unsafe and confrontational evening out.

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 15:35 - Apr 19 with 406 views1983

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 13:42 - Apr 19 by Catullus

Thats what puzzled me about our mate, when he got kicked out, how did he pay to get back in, I don't remember what happened but he must have just slipped the gateman a note to be let in.

It was about a year or 2 after the Reading game where there was loads of trouble and I think it might have been the same police force so they were out in numbers, we had 2 mini bus loads of us and I seem to remember a lot of the Swans fans all turned up at the same time and it over whelmed the police a bit.

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 16:46 - Apr 19 with 375 viewsbritferry

I love Wycombe Wanderers so much ! on 13:42 - Apr 19 by Catullus

perhaps he paid to go in the home end?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024