Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... 21:01 - Apr 20 with 1889 views9MilesHigh

... in the Millwall and Sheff Weds games and then not despair at seeing Cooper itching to go back to doing it his way.

We need another players revolt.

Cooper is a fraud. He's pathetic.

COOPER OUT!!!
How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:08 - Apr 20 with 1384 viewsBrynmill_Jack

By the idiots you mean Andy Mole and Dr justpassedout?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:08 - Apr 20 with 1384 views34dfgdf54

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:08 - Apr 20 by Brynmill_Jack

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:19 - Apr 20 with 1334 views9MilesHigh

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:08 - Apr 20 by Brynmill_Jack

The idiot from Oz doesn't even watch us but he'll be on his abacus when he wakes up and we won't know what's hit us, there'll be percentage symbols and wage bills coming at us from all corners.
How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:21 - Apr 20 with 1313 viewsmonmouth

Chris, I am genuinely astonished, I mean really. Why would anyone not just continue with what had started to work. Why would you start with 8 defensive minded players. Why the hell isn't someone asking the moron.

We need him out, and we need him out now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:26 - Apr 20 with 1286 viewsangryjack

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:21 - Apr 20 by monmouth

Chris, I am genuinely astonished, I mean really. Why would anyone not just continue with what had started to work. Why would you start with 8 defensive minded players. Why the hell isn't someone asking the moron.

He's useless got rid of every winger at club our football is worse than under Kevin cullis
How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:27 - Apr 20 with 1271 viewsonehunglow

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:21 - Apr 20 by monmouth

He actually really does need to be bullied out if necessary.
It’s important he goes right now.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:27 - Apr 20 with 1281 views9MilesHigh

It's almost comical what's happened after our 2 glorious performances against Millwall and Sheff Weds....

Like we were playing too much football for Cooper or something.

Didn't Ben Foster tell a funny story about Pullis once playing the Swans at home. Foster mentioned that we were a side that could really ping it around in those days but in the first half they were brilliant. They had us running around in circles and were passing us off the park - Pullis had them in at half time and all the Stoke players were thinking we're going to get some high fives here, but Pullis kicked over the tactics board and screamed THAT WAS F*KING SHIT, WHAT'S ALL THAT PISSING ABOUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK or words to that affect. Stoke were 1 up at half time I think, after Pullis insisted they bypass the midfield in the second half we went onto win 2-1

That's Cooper....

That's what he's done..... "what was all that passing and attacking in the Millwall/Sheff Weds games FFS???"

He then went on to play some effed up version of his turgid 352 but pretending it was 433

WTF have we just witnessed the last 4 games.

It's cruel. Effing hilarious, I can't be less bothered about a promotion shot in all my 40 odd years of watching us.
How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:28 - Apr 20 with 1273 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:19 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

The idiot from Oz doesn't even watch us but he'll be on his abacus when he wakes up and we won't know what's hit us, there'll be percentage symbols and wage bills coming at us from all corners.

Rain man doesn’t do him justice.

Login to get fewer ads

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:29 - Apr 20 with 1241 viewsonehunglow

If we make play offs then cooper will keep his stock high .
I want him to have zero cred.

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:29 - Apr 20 with 1250 views9MilesHigh

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:28 - Apr 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Rain man doesn’t do him justice.

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:32 - Apr 20 with 1238 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chuck him out and offer Mourinho a 5 million bounty to get us up f*ck all if we don’t.

Yes, I know. I AM losing my mind.

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:32 - Apr 20 with 1238 viewsmonmouth

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:29 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

If we make play offs then cooper will keep his stock high .
I want him to have zero cred.

I don't. If we won't sack him, I want someone to pay us to have him. Keep the myth going outside the club.

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:34 - Apr 20 with 1217 viewsonehunglow

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:32 - Apr 20 by monmouth

I don't. If we won't sack him, I want someone to pay us to have him. Keep the myth going outside the club.

Fair point. But it’s hard to think straight right now innit.

He can however claim he made two playoffs on limited budget and ask for an other contract which they could give.
They gave routledge and Naughton extended contracts.

Our owners really are the root cause of it all.

It’s sick

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:35 - Apr 20 with 1222 views9MilesHigh

Here it is.... Ben Foster on Steve Cooper (i mean, Tony Pullis)

Foster continued: “Last game of the season vs Swansea. It’s baking hot. We get in at half time and we’re 1-0 up. We’re playing so nice as well.

“He (Pulis) goes, ‘lads, what the f*** are you doing? What is that s***’.

“He goes up to the board, holds up a diagram of the pitch, he draws a line from one 18-yard line all the way across and scribbles out the middle of the pitch.

“He says, ‘you see that? F*** that Barca s***. Get it in there (pointing at the 18-yard box) and get round it!’.

“Then we went and lost the game 2-1.”

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:36 - Apr 20 with 1216 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:32 - Apr 20 by monmouth

Aren’t Barcelona looking for an under 17’S coach ???

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:38 - Apr 20 with 1207 views9MilesHigh

He'll be feeling the pressure from all corners tonight and he visibly can't deal with pressure.

He's an arrogant, egotistical, smug, jumped up no one in the game and he will bite at any hard hitting question.

Just a shame we have "Mitch" giving him a free ride in these after match press conferences. They were sat together in the last Wales match, chummy as.
How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:39 - Apr 20 with 1191 viewsonehunglow

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:38 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

He'll be feeling the pressure from all corners tonight and he visibly can't deal with pressure.

He's an arrogant, egotistical, smug, jumped up no one in the game and he will bite at any hard hitting question.

Just a shame we have "Mitch" giving him a free ride in these after match press conferences. They were sat together in the last Wales match, chummy as.

You say from all corners but which ones.

Our journos won’t ask the questions,radio Wales aren’t even interested .

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:40 - Apr 20 with 1187 viewsmonmouth

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:38 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

Fist pumping him?

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:42 - Apr 20 with 1179 viewsCatullus

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:35 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

Here it is.... Ben Foster on Steve Cooper (i mean, Tony Pullis)

Foster continued: “Last game of the season vs Swansea. It’s baking hot. We get in at half time and we’re 1-0 up. We’re playing so nice as well.

“He (Pulis) goes, ‘lads, what the f*** are you doing? What is that s***’.

“He goes up to the board, holds up a diagram of the pitch, he draws a line from one 18-yard line all the way across and scribbles out the middle of the pitch.

“He says, ‘you see that? F*** that Barca s***. Get it in there (pointing at the 18-yard box) and get round it!’.

“Then we went and lost the game 2-1.”

That's as good an explanation as any for what's going on. I picture Cooper saying, right I'll do what the fans want and then I can say I told you so when it flops, but it doesn't flop so Cooper says to hell with you and does what he does.

Like others I know that's not actually happening but the red mist is descending!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:44 - Apr 20 with 1164 viewsonehunglow

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:40 - Apr 20 by monmouth

Fist pumping him?

Not sure Id want to fist him.

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:55 - Apr 20 with 1135 viewsbuilthjack

Midfield is non existent, a one legged Captain , who is mute, does not our cause.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 22:08 - Apr 20 with 1106 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:55 - Apr 20 by builthjack

Midfield is non existent, a one legged Captain , who is mute, does not our cause.

And ........He has a woman’s legs !!

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 22:24 - Apr 20 with 1081 viewsbuilthjack

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 22:08 - Apr 20 by Brynmill_Jack

And ........He has a woman’s legs !!

His one leg is for standing on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 22:37 - Apr 20 with 1059 viewsKeithHaynes

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 21:26 - Apr 20 by angryjack

He's useless got rid of every winger at club our football is worse than under Kevin cullis

I have to disagree 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 22:39 - Apr 20 with 1052 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How any idiot couldn't see a complete change of approach.... on 22:24 - Apr 20 by builthjack

His one leg is for standing on.

I wish he’d hop off !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024