Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rednapps Big Night Out 18:31 - Apr 24 with 366 viewsonehunglow

What is it with this family?
Why are they so fascinating?
Why re they given their own programmes?

Look at the state we're in

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rednapps Big Night Out on 18:52 - Apr 24 with 346 viewsmax936

Attention seeking Aholes, they got nothing else to put on the Telebox, so they pay humongous amounts to attract so called Celebs. the likes of Gemma Collins, Ryland Clark Neal, Marl [look ay me] Wright etc are massive Celebs absolute joke.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Rednapps Big Night Out on 19:19 - Apr 24 with 321 viewspencoedjack

Rednapps Big Night Out on 18:52 - Apr 24 by max936

Attention seeking Aholes, they got nothing else to put on the Telebox, so they pay humongous amounts to attract so called Celebs. the likes of Gemma Collins, Ryland Clark Neal, Marl [look ay me] Wright etc are massive Celebs absolute joke.

I don’t care for any of the one you mentioned (I don’t know most of them) but I like the Redknapps, for a bit of light entertainment I quite enjoyed (Maya Jama helps).

There is 100s of channels to choose from not sure why people can’t just switch to another channel if they don’t like something.
Rednapps Big Night Out on 19:23 - Apr 24 with 321 viewsCatullus

Never a truer word said. TV is so awash with rubbish you miss anything good while trawling through the trash.

Danny Dyer hsoting a gameshow??? That woman who was in a soap hosting Tenable, she's got no personality, she's beige mun! Warwick was much better.

I don't really like Alan Carr but he's a far better host than the 2 I just mentioned.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rednapps Big Night Out on 19:30 - Apr 24 with 315 viewsJack123

Rednapps Big Night Out on 19:19 - Apr 24 by pencoedjack

I don’t care for any of the one you mentioned (I don’t know most of them) but I like the Redknapps, for a bit of light entertainment I quite enjoyed (Maya Jama helps).

There is 100s of channels to choose from not sure why people can’t just switch to another channel if they don’t like something.

There may be 100s of channels, but it's all the same stuff, the majority of them are rubbish.

For viewers with no subscription to sky/virgin the choice is rubbish, it's just the same content, spread to another channel.

libera nos a malo

Rednapps Big Night Out on 19:36 - Apr 24 with 306 viewsonehunglow

Frankly,I'm glad Iv'e released money to extend Scousejack Towers and loads to do here.
With the light evenings Im hoping many like me will swerve thee naricissic bottom wipes.
Honest Harry and Sick note Jamie.Just how did they get away with it all.

People are dumb to waste their precious time watching anything at all to do with this family.

Rednapps Big Night Out on 20:02 - Apr 24 with 285 viewsbritferry

I still laugh at Jamie back in 2016 after Wales had just won the group and went in to the easier half of the draw avoiding France, Italy, Germany & Spain.

To win the championship we'd have to beat them anyways... well actually Jamie, you wouldn't have to beat any of them til the final... then they lost to Iceland

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Rednapps Big Night Out on 20:26 - Apr 24 with 265 viewsonehunglow

It's the fact these programmes are made in the first place

Rednapps Big Night Out on 20:42 - Apr 24 with 260 viewspencoedjack

Rednapps Big Night Out on 19:30 - Apr 24 by Jack123

There may be 100s of channels, but it's all the same stuff, the majority of them are rubbish.

For viewers with no subscription to sky/virgin the choice is rubbish, it's just the same content, spread to another channel.

Viewers without subscription are not watching the zRedknapp program
Login to get fewer ads

Rednapps Big Night Out on 21:01 - Apr 24 with 253 viewsmax936

Rednapps Big Night Out on 19:19 - Apr 24 by pencoedjack

Redknapps making a program about their executive lives, Harry was on a show the other week on a luxury yacht who cares, Redknapp Jnr on League of their own, comes across as an odious character. The other's are nobodies who think they are somebodies and have convinced other's to think they are.
To much reality TV on Tele promoting nobodies.

Rednapps Big Night Out on 21:07 - Apr 24 with 250 viewsonehunglow

Rednapps Big Night Out on 21:01 - Apr 24 by max936

Redknapps making a program about their executive lives, Harry was on a show the other week on a luxury yacht who cares, Redknapp Jnr on League of their own, comes across as an odious character. The other's are nobodies who think they are somebodies and have convinced other's to think they are.
To much reality TV on Tele promoting nobodies.

Is right.
It is sickening to see Harry Dodgy Rednapp seen as a likable cockney chappie.

Rednapps Big Night Out on 21:15 - Apr 24 with 248 viewsmax936

Rednapps Big Night Out on 21:07 - Apr 24 by onehunglow

Is right.
It is sickening to see Harry Dodgy Rednapp seen as a likable cockney chappie.

He does seem likable, but I don't want to see prime time tele time taken up by a show about his luxury lifestyle, glad for him he's got it and glad he's enjoying it, but he can keep it to himself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024