Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid 08:50 - Jul 8 with 1199 viewsangryjack

It seems it's not important anymore according to the news,,how the agenda has changed to be all about England ....you wouldn't think covid exists or is important anymore....if it was really that important you think they either be talking about it first or condemning the country without masks or social distancing partying everywhere...it's a killer when it suits them..and harmless when it don't..
Covid on 09:12 - Jul 8 with 1164 viewsraynor94

Get it over it mun, England won, I can't wait for your reaction on Sunday if they win

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Covid on 09:31 - Jul 8 with 1148 viewsangryjack

Covid on 09:12 - Jul 8 by raynor94

Get it over it mun, England won, I can't wait for your reaction on Sunday if they win

No England and the media need get over it,,they should be getting to finals consistently like the rest big football nations,,they think they are a great football nation when in reality history have proven they are not...but they think they are with all this coming home cr@p,,,it makes you think that covid is rammed down our throats every day for nearly 18 months how deadly it is, can't go see our families,but no rules for these England fans and its first thing on news and last no mention of covid now,has it gone away for England's euros but be back after..what a joke
Covid on 09:33 - Jul 8 with 1128 viewsRonaldStump

You are spot on Covid is a thing when it suits and has been from day one.

No good pointing the facts out to some of the posters on here as they are in too deep, just like the corrupt politicians.

ce la vie

(He She Him)

Covid on 09:41 - Jul 8 with 1140 viewsCatullus

Covid on 09:31 - Jul 8 by angryjack

No England and the media need get over it,,they should be getting to finals consistently like the rest big football nations,,they think they are a great football nation when in reality history have proven they are not...but they think they are with all this coming home cr@p,,,it makes you think that covid is rammed down our throats every day for nearly 18 months how deadly it is, can't go see our families,but no rules for these England fans and its first thing on news and last no mention of covid now,has it gone away for England's euros but be back after..what a joke

England is a great football nation but just haven't been a very good international team. They have always needed a bit of help, in 66 home advantage and now in 2021, home advantage again and poltical stupidity to help them along...and a dodgy penalty.

I don't remember many Welsh people moaning when the "hand of God" denied them, it just seems a tad bitter to me, all this moaning.

Again, all that annoys me is not being able to watch tv for all the media fawning but I get fed up of that if it's Wales, whatever sport. For the rugby I only tune in at KO time, can't stand all the analysis, before or after.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Covid on 09:44 - Jul 8 with 1130 viewsProfessor

Covid on 09:33 - Jul 8 by RonaldStump

You are spot on Covid is a thing when it suits and has been from day one.

No good pointing the facts out to some of the posters on here as they are in too deep, just like the corrupt politicians.

ce la vie

C'est la vie

Can't even get that right. But as you are incoherent in English, no wonder......
Covid on 09:49 - Jul 8 with 1126 viewsCatullus

Covid on 09:44 - Jul 8 by Professor

C'est la vie

Can't even get that right. But as you are incoherent in English, no wonder......

He might be more coherent in Telugu, but then again...

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Covid on 09:51 - Jul 8 with 1124 viewsonehunglow

C'est la vie

Ron is multi lingual

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Covid on 09:55 - Jul 8 with 1101 viewsRonaldStump

C'est la vie

If that is all you have to play with crack on.

I'll still sleep tonight

(He She Him)

Login to get fewer ads

Covid on 09:56 - Jul 8 with 1100 viewsRonaldStump

Covid on 09:49 - Jul 8 by Catullus

He might be more coherent in Telugu, but then again...

I thought i was on your ignore list?

(He She Him)

Covid on 10:43 - Jul 8 with 1064 views73__73

Maybe it’s time to start thinking for yourself, Angryjack, instead of continuously being brain washed by the media.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Covid on 10:49 - Jul 8 with 1060 views73__73

Covid on 09:31 - Jul 8 by angryjack

Don’t you realise that the Welsh Government is calling the shots in Wales.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Covid on 12:03 - Jul 8 with 1031 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at the picyures of the G7 meeting and look at the pictures here
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9764875/Covid-cases-hit-100-000-day-Jul

And here

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9765947/Euro-2020-Englands-crunch-semi-

Note Bojo and the Royals.
Covid on 18:25 - Jul 8 with 975 viewshobo

It’s not really been a thing for the last12 months if you don’t watch the news
Covid on 21:59 - Jul 8 with 911 viewsScotia

Covid on 18:25 - Jul 8 by hobo

It’s not really been a thing for the last12 months if you don’t watch the news

Or work in health care, or are over 50, or have underlying health conditions, or have family members who are any of those things.

Unless of course you are incredibly selfish.
Covid on 20:45 - Jul 10 with 774 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexidiot Island …. 🇬🇧🤡

Beware of the Risen People

Covid on 11:45 - Jul 11 with 680 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Covid on 20:45 - Jul 10 by Kilkennyjack

Brexidiot Island …. 🇬🇧🤡

Does that mean that the Highest Vaccination rate goes with the Highest Case rate?
Or just one of those coincedences.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024