Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morgan Whittaker sends a huge message to Russell Martin : Swans transfer update 23:10 - Aug 24 with 1224 viewsSwansIndependent

Morgan Whittaker sends a huge message to Russell Martin : Swans transfer update 24th Aug 2021 23:08
Twenty year old Morgan Whittaker sent a very loud message to his boss Russell Martin as he bagged an eleven minute hatrick against a vibrant Plymouth Argyle side at the Swansea.Com stadium last night. Argyle arrived in Swansea full of confidence after a very decent start to their League one campaign, and until Morgan and his one man show took the headlines looked like they could take the game to penalties. 0

Stormin’ Morgan above
Twitter below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Morgan Whittaker sends a huge message to Russell Martin : Swans transfer update on 23:14 - Aug 24 with 1206 viewsKeithHaynes

Match report, all the goals, Russell Martin post match and pics.
Plus TRANSFER UPDATE.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Morgan Whittaker sends a huge message to Russell Martin : Swans transfer update on 06:33 - Aug 25 with 1007 viewsDr_Winston

That's five goals in five starts for Whittaker now.

It's clear that he still needs to work on his all round game, but otherwise he looks a natural goalscorer. Give him chances and the ball ends up in the net. Another thing I've just noticed from watching the highlights again is that he appears to be just as comfortable on either foot as Jason Scotland used to be. He should definitely be ahead of Cullen in the pecking order now.

Shame he didn't start more last season. Might have taken some of the pressure off Lowe and Ayew.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 7:08]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morgan Whittaker sends a huge message to Russell Martin : Swans transfer update on 06:35 - Aug 25 with 1006 viewsPBJ

IMO send Cullen and keep Whittaker.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 6:36]

Always go with the Facts.

Morgan Whittaker sends a huge message to Russell Martin : Swans transfer update on 08:29 - Aug 25 with 893 viewsswan65split

Morgan Whittaker sends a huge message to Russell Martin : Swans transfer update on 06:35 - Aug 25 by PBJ

I agree, Cullen has a goal scoring knack, but I think he needs a good run and confidence boost, that may be better done elsewhere. at his age he needs it now!.
Morgan Whittaker sends a huge message to Russell Martin : Swans transfer update on 10:56 - Aug 25 with 760 viewsBoundy

Morgan Whittaker sends a huge message to Russell Martin : Swans transfer update on 06:35 - Aug 25 by PBJ

I also agree , Whittaker seems for suited a, for the physical battle and b, plays in a more direct style, Cullen will come good but imo he's not ready or suited for the way the Manager wants the team to play

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Morgan Whittaker sends a huge message to Russell Martin : Swans transfer update on 11:12 - Aug 25 with 734 viewsonehunglow

Whits seems to have a bigger knack though.
He will fill out and I think become very good indeed.
No doubt he needs nurturing though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Morgan Whittaker sends a huge message to Russell Martin : Swans transfer update on 12:10 - Aug 25 with 705 viewshowenjack

Needs to add power to the frame now , get him on the plyometrics , he could become another romelu lukaku.
Morgan Whittaker sends a huge message to Russell Martin : Swans transfer update on 18:37 - Aug 25 with 535 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Morgan Whittaker sends a huge message to Russell Martin : Swans transfer update on 06:33 - Aug 25 by Dr_Winston

That's five goals in five starts for Whittaker now.

It's clear that he still needs to work on his all round game, but otherwise he looks a natural goalscorer. Give him chances and the ball ends up in the net. Another thing I've just noticed from watching the highlights again is that he appears to be just as comfortable on either foot as Jason Scotland used to be. He should definitely be ahead of Cullen in the pecking order now.

Shame he didn't start more last season. Might have taken some of the pressure off Lowe and Ayew.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 7:08]

Looks like we’ve already got two good strikers - plus our second highest forward still with us.
Central midfield is where we need a strong player and we can loan Cullen out - he’ll benefit massively from it and by extension us. Dhanda to go out on loan too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024