Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is just something about Piroe. 19:15 - Sep 19 with 1739 viewsReslovenSwan1

Maybe it is just me but there is something about Piroe that looks like a blessing from celestial place. Its only a hunch, a gut feeling something in he air. he has done well upto now.

Why did he not make it at PSV? He got 2 in 20 at the not so mighty Sparta Rotterdam. Something has just clicked.

We of course remember the 'Borja blast' two season ago when Cooper re-integrated him. That soon fizzled out. This somehow seems different.

That Bristol city goal was not spectacular but highly intuitive. Piroe was the only person involved, all the others were spectators.

Did it all come together on the beach with his Dad? This is life this is football.
What do I know. Is it just me?

Wise sage since Toshack era

There is just something about Piroe. on 19:28 - Sep 19 with 1706 viewsWalterBoyd

"A blessing from a celestial place " If Russ thought this, he would have played him more. But he could well turn out to be a gift from the Gods.
There is just something about Piroe. on 20:14 - Sep 19 with 1659 viewsKeithHaynes

He has responsibility Res, he knows he is now the main man, that matures a player quickly.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

There is just something about Piroe. on 20:17 - Sep 19 with 1653 viewsWalterBoyd

Piroe upfront by himself is a bit anonymous. Alongside Abi I see a bright future.
There is just something about Piroe. on 23:26 - Sep 21 with 1569 viewsRock

The Prophet Joel

There is just something about Piroe. on 01:42 - Sep 22 with 1515 viewsAndyCole

Piroe is a top player scorned, on a mission to show how very wrong RM was in unceremoniously stripping him of the #9 jersey and dropping him. Time and again. RM was so very wrong.

Let's hope RM has been suitably chastised, is now listening to his superiors and plays the Jenkinista way as prescribed. And does all he can to fix the rift he created with one of our vert best strikers in some time.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

There is just something about Piroe. on 01:46 - Sep 22 with 1508 viewsRock

There is just something about Piroe. on 01:42 - Sep 22 by AndyCole

Piroe is a top player scorned, on a mission to show how very wrong RM was in unceremoniously stripping him of the #9 jersey and dropping him. Time and again. RM was so very wrong.

Let's hope RM has been suitably chastised, is now listening to his superiors and plays the Jenkinista way as prescribed. And does all he can to fix the rift he created with one of our vert best strikers in some time.

Massive fail, Andrew.

Put up or shut up.

Or, better yet, slink off to Forest with ‘Coops’.

He needs all the support he can get there, their fans are already disappointed. And they haven’t even seen the football yet...
There is just something about Piroe. on 01:48 - Sep 22 with 1499 viewsDr_Parnassus

Can we get someone out to assess this “new” Rock character? Welfare check or something.

All jokes aside, this behaviour is a little concerning isn’t it?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:05 - Sep 22 with 1492 viewsRock

There is just something about Piroe. on 01:48 - Sep 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Can we get someone out to assess this “new” Rock character? Welfare check or something.

You do have a well-known habit of getting awfully defensive and weird when you’re called on your blatant trolling and BS.

No surprises, that’s what online trolls do.

As you were.
Login to get fewer ads

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:06 - Sep 22 with 1492 viewsAndyCole

There is just something about Piroe. on 01:48 - Sep 22 by Dr_Parnassus

It's beyond 'bonkers'. Sliding ominously down that slippery rock face.

A hilarious mishmash of so many disturbed ex posters. Couldn't make it up.

At least it keeps the seals clapping.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:08 - Sep 22 with 1482 viewsRock

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:06 - Sep 22 by AndyCole

Again, put up or shut up, Andrew.

Everyone’s waiting, one or the other.
There is just something about Piroe. on 02:13 - Sep 22 with 1466 viewsDr_Parnassus

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:05 - Sep 22 by Rock

You do have a well-known habit of getting awfully defensive and weird when you’re called on your blatant trolling and BS.

No surprises, that’s what online trolls do.

As you were.

Defensive? What on earth do I have to be defensive about.

The things you have attempted to have a go at me about are the following:-

1) Telling me that I like passing football and showing me a quote from last year that I made stating so….

One of many I have made saying exactly the same, some even last week. I do love effective passing football and always have. Your point was useless. Next?

2) Telling me that how we finished in the league is not as important as where we were expected to finish in the league.

Does that need an explanation on how ridiculous that is? I’d hope not. Next?

3) Telling me that I should not be standing up for one of our supporters and his views who follows us everywhere, had his views caveated with him being young, and even “a kid”, by stating he is clearly a man.

Now if you think someone needs to be defensive about that lot then you either believe your points are far better than they are or indeed you have been too much on the tequila.

You can decide which. Bueno.

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:14 - Sep 22 with 1468 viewsReslovenSwan1

There is just something about Piroe. on 01:42 - Sep 22 by AndyCole

Piroe last two seasons

29 games 3 goals under Dutch coaches. One goals every 10 games.

This season

7 games 4 goals Under Martin. One goal every 1.75 games.

All games include substitute appearances. League and national cups. whatever Martin did it is working. Perhaps he needed galvanising. (actually a correct use of the word).

Wise sage since Toshack era

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:16 - Sep 22 with 1464 viewsRock

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:13 - Sep 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Defensive? What on earth do I have to be defensive about.

The things you have attempted to have a go at me about are the following:-

1) Telling me that I like passing football and showing me a quote from last year that I made stating so….

One of many I have made saying exactly the same, some even last week. I do love effective passing football and always have. Your point was useless. Next?

2) Telling me that how we finished in the league is not as important as where we were expected to finish in the league.

Does that need an explanation on how ridiculous that is? I’d hope not. Next?

3) Telling me that I should not be standing up for one of our supporters and his views who follows us everywhere, had his views caveated with him being young, and even “a kid”, by stating he is clearly a man.

Now if you think someone needs to be defensive about that lot then you either believe your points are far better than they are or indeed you have been too much on the tequila.

You can decide which. Bueno.

Lol, bueno.

Nah, more “skewed narratives” and transparent trolling.

Your words deceive you, muchacho.
There is just something about Piroe. on 02:18 - Sep 22 with 1458 viewsDr_Parnassus

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:16 - Sep 22 by Rock

Lol, bueno.

Nah, more “skewed narratives” and transparent trolling.

Your words deceive you, muchacho.

lol.

I take that as an admission of defeat in your quest then.

Those waters can be treacherous, you have run aground. You need to be a very skilled navigator indeed to try and land a worthwhile point against common sense views. It seems you didn’t take your provisional.

Bueno.

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:19 - Sep 22 with 1460 viewsAndyCole

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:08 - Sep 22 by Rock

Again, put up or shut up, Andrew.

Everyone’s waiting, one or the other.

Oh dear. Which bits are you having trouble comprehending this time ?

Some folk can see. Others need numbers to paint that picture.

Do some reading, find them numbers. Paint the picture. It's all there, writ large.

There's none so blind than those who will not see, rock.

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:21 - Sep 22 with 1455 viewsRock

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:18 - Sep 22 by Dr_Parnassus

lol.

I take that as an admission of defeat in your quest then.

Those waters can be treacherous, you have run aground. You need to be a very skilled navigator indeed to try and land a worthwhile point against common sense views. It seems you didn’t take your provisional.

Bueno.

Lol, umm bueno.

Weird, but okay. Cool story.
There is just something about Piroe. on 02:22 - Sep 22 with 1452 viewsRock

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:19 - Sep 22 by AndyCole

Do some reading, find them numbers. Paint the picture. It's all there, writ large.

Say it clearer then, Andrew.

Part those seas, paint the trees, and all that.

Put up or shut up.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2021 2:27]
There is just something about Piroe. on 02:22 - Sep 22 with 1449 viewsDr_Parnassus

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:21 - Sep 22 by Rock

Lol, umm bueno.

Weird, but okay. Cool story.

And there it is.

Fallido amigo.

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:24 - Sep 22 with 1443 viewsWalterBoyd

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:19 - Sep 22 by AndyCole

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look in the mirror.

Your Russ thread.
There is just something about Piroe. on 02:35 - Sep 22 with 1428 viewsRock

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:24 - Sep 22 by WalterBoyd

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look in the mirror.

Your Russ thread.

Cat seems to have got his tongue, Walter.

No surprises there.

Blatant trolling, per usual.
There is just something about Piroe. on 03:34 - Sep 22 with 1403 viewsRock

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:14 - Sep 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Piroe last two seasons

29 games 3 goals under Dutch coaches. One goals every 10 games.

This season

7 games 4 goals Under Martin. One goal every 1.75 games.

All games include substitute appearances. League and national cups. whatever Martin did it is working. Perhaps he needed galvanising. (actually a correct use of the word).

Exactly, Resloven.

Superb man-management by Martin, he’s got Piröe fit and firing, and he will be all the better for it going forward the rest of this season.

Martin’s doing the same with all the players, motivating them in the right way, with the right methods and giving them opportunities to excel. When everyone is fully fit, we’ve got the makings of quite the team under Martin.
There is just something about Piroe. on 10:22 - Sep 22 with 1241 viewsonehunglow

There is just something about Piroe. on 03:34 - Sep 22 by Rock

Exactly, Resloven.

Superb man-management by Martin, he’s got Piröe fit and firing, and he will be all the better for it going forward the rest of this season.

Martin’s doing the same with all the players, motivating them in the right way, with the right methods and giving them opportunities to excel. When everyone is fully fit, we’ve got the makings of quite the team under Martin.

Rock
Just what is it about Russ that you seem to trust 100%.

What evidence do you have ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

There is just something about Piroe. on 11:14 - Sep 22 with 1198 viewsraynor94

There is just something about Piroe. on 02:06 - Sep 22 by AndyCole

He's right though, put up or shut up

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024