Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. 14:35 - Sep 19 with 683 viewsWalterBoyd

Died.

He was due to do a tour soon as well I thought.

Long battle with cancer.

Only Fools and Horses was a brilliant show.

R.I.P.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 14:38]
1
John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. on 14:39 - Sep 19 with 657 viewsonehunglow

Barstud disease again.
Thanks John

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. on 15:20 - Sep 19 with 647 viewsmax936

Sad News indeed, The Green Green Grass was/is decent entertainment as well, poor old Marlene will be lost without Boycie

RIP JC
1
John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. on 19:23 - Sep 19 with 583 viewsbritferry

RIP The Stud


Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

0
John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. on 20:19 - Sep 19 with 559 viewsKeithHaynes

Trevor Francis tracksuits 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. on 23:12 - Sep 19 with 537 viewsBrynmill_Jack

John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. on 15:20 - Sep 19 by max936

Sad News indeed, The Green Green Grass was/is decent entertainment as well, poor old Marlene will be lost without Boycie

RIP JC


Another great comedy actor lost. RIP Boycie

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

0
John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. on 23:41 - Sep 19 with 533 viewsJack123

R.I.P Boysie

libera nos a malo

0
John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. on 08:30 - Sep 20 with 498 views1983

Only fools and horses is just about the only thing I can watch over and over again,clever script writing and brilliant acting so glad the PC brigade never got hold of it as there are some words being used in there in the early episodes that would have it band now.

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. on 09:18 - Sep 20 with 488 viewsbritferry

John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. on 08:30 - Sep 20 by 1983

Only fools and horses is just about the only thing I can watch over and over again,clever script writing and brilliant acting so glad the PC brigade never got hold of it as there are some words being used in there in the early episodes that would have it band now.


band


Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

0
Login to get fewer ads

John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. on 09:21 - Sep 20 with 484 views1983

John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. on 09:18 - Sep 20 by britferry

band



👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
John Challis - Boycie R.I.P. on 20:00 - Sep 20 with 425 viewsbuilthjack

He lived up my neck of the woods. He was always available for charity work, shows, fetes etc.
RIP John.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026