Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away attendances in the Championship this weekend 08:38 - Oct 19 with 863 viewsKeithHaynes

1) Coventry City fans at Blackburn Rovers — 3,749
(Total amount of miles between each club — 128, round trip — 256 miles, 4 hours and 24 minutes)

2) Derby County fans Preston North End — 2,448
(Total amount of miles between each club — 112, round trip — 217 miles, 4 hours and 6 minutes)

3) AFC Bournemouth fans at Bristol City — 2,428
(Total amount of miles between each club — 76.1, round trip — 151 miles, 4 hours and 28 minutes)

4) Stoke City fans at Sheffield United — 2,009
(Total amount of miles between each club — 72.6, round trip — 146 miles, 3 hours and 4 minutes)

5) Birmingham City fans at West Bromwich Albion — 2,000
(Total amount of miles between each club — 12, round trip — 18.9 miles, 41 minutes)

6) Hull City fans Huddersfield Town — 1,962
7) Blackpool fans at Nottingham Forest — 1,795
8) Cardiff City fans at Swansea City — 1,683
9) Luton Town fans Millwall — 1,631
10) Peterborough United fans at Middlesbrough — 610
11) Barnsley fans at Reading — 400*
12) Queens Park Rangers fans at Fulham — TBC

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 10:06 - Oct 19 with 803 viewsNotLoyal

The only thing Cardiff sold out was those few who bothered to turn up.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 10:29 - Oct 19 with 789 viewsCatullus

How many tickets did Cardiff actually have then, the away end usually holds 2100 but didn't Cardiff have 1700?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 12:29 - Oct 19 with 746 viewsNotLoyal

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 10:29 - Oct 19 by Catullus

How many tickets did Cardiff actually have then, the away end usually holds 2100 but didn't Cardiff have 1700?

1800 according to Swansea. There were loads of seats unoccupied.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 17:13 - Oct 19 with 643 views1983

That's a shame they didn't sell all their tickets we could have knocked through and made the concourse bigger for them.

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 18:03 - Oct 19 with 636 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 17:13 - Oct 19 by 1983

That's a shame they didn't sell all their tickets we could have knocked through and made the concourse bigger for them.

Biggest club in Wales cannot sell out its allocation for a nearby home match.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 22:20 - Oct 19 with 552 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff had 103 tickets left, sorry, but that’s official, they are just going to have to deal with it.

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 08:42 - Oct 20 with 455 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 22:20 - Oct 19 by KeithHaynes

Cardiff had 103 tickets left, sorry, but that’s official, they are just going to have to deal with it.

Not enough room for their buses apparently 🙄

It will be interesting to see how many, a big club, like WBA sell for a midweek fixture travelling 3 times as far as Cardiff .
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 8:45]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 11:19 - Oct 20 with 406 viewsKeithHaynes

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 08:42 - Oct 20 by felixstowe_jack

Not enough room for their buses apparently 🙄

It will be interesting to see how many, a big club, like WBA sell for a midweek fixture travelling 3 times as far as Cardiff .
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 8:45]

About the same we believe.

Login to get fewer ads

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 11:45 - Oct 20 with 398 viewsbennytheblue

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 18:03 - Oct 19 by felixstowe_jack

Biggest club in Wales cannot sell out its allocation for a nearby home match.

If we were doing well, we would fill your little ground in our own. Even when we win promotion to the championship 20 yrs ago we had 100,000 fans out that day in cardiff. It’s such a Shite day out I can’t imagine why any phucker would bother mind.
Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 12:01 - Oct 20 with 390 viewsDr_Parnassus

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 11:45 - Oct 20 by bennytheblue

If we were doing well, we would fill your little ground in our own. Even when we win promotion to the championship 20 yrs ago we had 100,000 fans out that day in cardiff. It’s such a Shite day out I can’t imagine why any phucker would bother mind.

I think over the last 50 years or so, there is about 1000 difference in average between us.

Not sure where your attendance myths came from. Sam Hammam seemed to be the catalyst for a lot of the Cardiff myths.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 12:02 - Oct 20 with 390 viewsFireboy2

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 11:45 - Oct 20 by bennytheblue

So what you are basically saying is that you have aload of plastics?
Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 12:09 - Oct 20 with 379 viewsKeithHaynes

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 12:02 - Oct 20 by Fireboy2

So what you are basically saying is that you have aload of plastics?

A lot of rugby fans apparently.

Away attendances in the Championship this weekend on 15:01 - Oct 20 with 333 views1983

"If we were doing well"

Bless, I like you you are funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024