Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of a queue in Dover. 14:00 - Jan 22 with 4372 viewsItchySphincter

Nothing to do with Brexit though!

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/uk/dover-lorry-queues-sparked-by-brexit-delays-so-lon

Enjoy that car park Felix.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 14:02 - Jan 22 with 3084 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nothing to do with COVID then.
Bit of a queue in Dover. on 14:29 - Jan 22 with 3064 viewsKilkennyjack

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 14:02 - Jan 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Nothing to do with COVID then.

Beware of the Risen People

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 17:19 - Jan 22 with 3013 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why is the photo from over 10 days ago. MORE FAKE NEWS.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 18:34 - Jan 22 with 2989 viewsKilkennyjack

🚛🚚🚚🚚🚚🚛🚛🚚🚚🇬🇧

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 18:42 - Jan 22 with 2981 viewsCatullus

LBC may say that but the port of Dover says it's not to do with brexit but with a spike in freight traffic,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/dover-blames-queues-on-spike-in-freight-tr

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 19:05 - Jan 22 with 2964 viewsItchySphincter

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 17:19 - Jan 22 by felixstowe_jack

Why is the photo from over 10 days ago. MORE FAKE NEWS.

Lol, sorry folks this was ten days ago. Problems solved now. Nothing to see here.

Sunlit uplands here we come!

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 20:05 - Jan 22 with 2932 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Strange no queues at Felixstowe the UK largest container port.

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 20:39 - Jan 22 with 2903 viewsWingstandwood

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 20:05 - Jan 22 by felixstowe_jack

Strange no queues at Felixstowe the UK largest container port.

I once gave one of this sites former flippant 'man-child' types the 'inside information' from a senior NHS team member that there was no vital medicine shortages at our local hospitals! I was correct!

Of course I got the (as expected!) immature reply that attacked both myself and the senior NHS team member! Aye that's a pseudo-caring left charlatan for you! Wanted to needlessly terrify patients relying on vital drugs whilst disrespecting an NHS employee!

Some just cannot reason with truth, reality and a winning argument, thus throws teddy bear into the corner and resorts to disrespecting those that just happen to be proved correct, whilst maliciously smearing other innocents as racists, Nazi, far-right etc

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 21:47 - Jan 22 with 2863 viewsItchySphincter

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 20:39 - Jan 22 by Wingstandwood

I once gave one of this sites former flippant 'man-child' types the 'inside information' from a senior NHS team member that there was no vital medicine shortages at our local hospitals! I was correct!

Of course I got the (as expected!) immature reply that attacked both myself and the senior NHS team member! Aye that's a pseudo-caring left charlatan for you! Wanted to needlessly terrify patients relying on vital drugs whilst disrespecting an NHS employee!

Some just cannot reason with truth, reality and a winning argument, thus throws teddy bear into the corner and resorts to disrespecting those that just happen to be proved correct, whilst maliciously smearing other innocents as racists, Nazi, far-right etc

From queue’s in Dover to racists, nazis and lefties in less than a page.

Snowflakes need to give their head a wobble.

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 21:51 - Jan 22 with 2852 viewsFlashberryjack

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 21:47 - Jan 22 by ItchySphincter

You need help, you really do.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 08:10 - Jan 23 with 2778 viewsKilkennyjack

When reality meets bullshite, then reality wins.

🚚🚚🚚🚚🚛🚛🚚🚚🚚🇬🇧

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 08:23 - Jan 23 with 2773 viewsCatullus

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 21:47 - Jan 22 by ItchySphincter

I'm not sure you've completely understood the context there. He isn't calling anybody those things but pointing out others have.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 14:36 - Jan 23 with 2719 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 18:34 - Jan 22 by Kilkennyjack

🚛🚚🚚🚚🚚🚛🚛🚚🚚🇬🇧

The average imagery on Google maps is between 1 and 3 years old so this image is unlikely to be recent. Also most of the imagery around urban areas (which Dover undoubtedly is) is aerial and not satellite footage so the “seen from space” thing is likely to be bollocks too.

Apart from the headline and the picture and the article this tweet from the completely unbiased and non-partisan LBC is 100% accurate.
Bit of a queue in Dover. on 16:56 - Jan 23 with 2668 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just shows how petty the EU are. There are never any queues on the borders between the EU countries France, Germany Austria, Italy and Switzerland .

Wonder why there some between France and the UK could it be over officious border guards.

Also no queues on ferry routes from Felixstowe, Harwich to Netherlands.

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 17:16 - Jan 23 with 2639 viewsKilkennyjack

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 14:36 - Jan 23 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

The average imagery on Google maps is between 1 and 3 years old so this image is unlikely to be recent. Also most of the imagery around urban areas (which Dover undoubtedly is) is aerial and not satellite footage so the “seen from space” thing is likely to be bollocks too.

Apart from the headline and the picture and the article this tweet from the completely unbiased and non-partisan LBC is 100% accurate.

You better tell this guy then.
His union members must have decided to all complain about a queue that actually does not exist.
Any idea why they might decide to do that ?

When reality meets bullshite, reality wins.

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 17:17 - Jan 23 with 2637 viewsKilkennyjack

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 16:56 - Jan 23 by felixstowe_jack

Just shows how petty the EU are. There are never any queues on the borders between the EU countries France, Germany Austria, Italy and Switzerland .

Wonder why there some between France and the UK could it be over officious border guards.

This is Johnsons deal 🇬🇧

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 17:22 - Jan 23 with 2631 viewsCatullus

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 17:16 - Jan 23 by Kilkennyjack

His union members must have decided to all complain about a queue that actually does not exist.

When is reality going to meet you?

I really need to edit that, reality has hit Boris Johnson head on many times this last 12 months but reality still hasn't won.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2022 17:24]

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 17:28 - Jan 23 with 2613 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 17:17 - Jan 23 by Kilkennyjack

This is Johnsons deal 🇬🇧

It is is costing Irish exporters a lot of money. 30% of the HGV traffic that use to UK landbridge to get from the ROI to the EU are now going by ferries between ROI and EU. This is despite the sea journey taking twice as long and is far more expensive. As the journey takes twice along double the amount of HGVs are now needed to transport the same amount of cargo and of course each need a driver making the shortage of HGV drivers even worse. The haulage cost are now least double what they were before Brexit. Seems the EU are happy to use the Irish as pawns in their futile attempts to punish the UK for exercising their democratic rights.

This is of course the Deal Ireland and the EU wanted. As usual the EU is a protectionist cartel.

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 17:28 - Jan 23 with 2613 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

This guy isn’t claiming you can see some lorries from space. That’s just pure hyperbole created to peddle sensationalist nonsense.
Bit of a queue in Dover. on 19:26 - Jan 23 with 2560 viewsmajorraglan

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 16:56 - Jan 23 by felixstowe_jack

That’s probably got something to with the deal the Swiss struck with the EU! The Swiss are members of Schengen, have a free trade agreement with the EU and have adopted lots of the EU’s regulatory requirements. We on the other have made the decision to go our own way, are introducing different standards and are now a “third country.”

There are limited access points from Europe in to the UK compared to EU/ Switzerland. The Felixstowe/Harwich routes are much quieter than Dover Calais/Dunkirk routes. The images font show cars etc in traffic queues which I’d expect to see if it were just fog or a ferry in return, it’s only trucks which kind of lends support to some of the claims it’s a paperwork issue.

Brexit is done and we’re out, people have to accept that. I expect there to be issues and there are, Rome wasn’t built in a day and it’s going to take time. If there are failings let’s accept them and try to do something positive to address the issue instead of blindly following a narrative.
Bit of a queue in Dover. on 21:15 - Jan 23 with 2498 viewsItchySphincter

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 08:23 - Jan 23 by Catullus

I'm not sure you've completely understood the context there. He isn't calling anybody those things but pointing out others have.

I think you’ve misunderstood if you think I’ve misunderstood. Where did I say he’d called anyone anything?

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 21:19 - Jan 23 with 2497 viewsItchySphincter

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 21:51 - Jan 22 by Flashberryjack

You need help, you really do.

Did you just come to that conclusion because we have different thoughts over Brexit?

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 21:38 - Jan 23 with 2483 viewsFlashberryjack

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 21:19 - Jan 23 by ItchySphincter

Did you just come to that conclusion because we have different thoughts over Brexit?

Not at all itch, you crack on mate.

Although you do seem to have a growing obsession, it's not good for you, it really isn't.

I only say this because I'm a caring person.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 00:06 - Jan 24 with 2427 viewsKilkennyjack

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 19:26 - Jan 23 by majorraglan

That’s probably got something to with the deal the Swiss struck with the EU! The Swiss are members of Schengen, have a free trade agreement with the EU and have adopted lots of the EU’s regulatory requirements. We on the other have made the decision to go our own way, are introducing different standards and are now a “third country.”

There are limited access points from Europe in to the UK compared to EU/ Switzerland. The Felixstowe/Harwich routes are much quieter than Dover Calais/Dunkirk routes. The images font show cars etc in traffic queues which I’d expect to see if it were just fog or a ferry in return, it’s only trucks which kind of lends support to some of the claims it’s a paperwork issue.

Brexit is done and we’re out, people have to accept that. I expect there to be issues and there are, Rome wasn’t built in a day and it’s going to take time. If there are failings let’s accept them and try to do something positive to address the issue instead of blindly following a narrative.

Half of the uk will never accept Brexit.
Mostly cos its a shite for brains idea.

Here is the running order …

Trump ✅
Johnson … 🚨…. Gone soon …
Brexit ….

All need to fall somehow.

Bit of a queue in Dover. on 00:18 - Jan 24 with 2414 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Left Wing Union leader takes part in Left-Wing propaganda shocker!

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024