Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Jamie Paterson make any difference on Saturday ? 09:00 - Feb 7 with 565 viewsSwansIndependent

Did Jamie Paterson make any difference on Saturday ? 7th Feb 2022 09:00
Jamie Paterson made what could only be described as a timely return to the Swansea City starting eleven on Saturday, and not only because he supplied the assist that won the game. But did he really make that much of a difference ? 0

Jamie ? Click above.

Trolls below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Did Jamie Paterson make any difference on Saturday ? on 09:14 - Feb 7 with 535 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The answer is unequivocally yes. Looked back to his best and the cross for the goal was a peach. Piroe will soon be back amongst the goals

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Did Jamie Paterson make any difference on Saturday ? on 09:18 - Feb 7 with 531 viewsCatullus

Obviously we needed him. I hope it's all behind us nw. I hope he's looked at the bad advice he was given AND the person/people who gave it and come to a better conclusion. I hope his head is sorted out now and he can focus on football.

I've moaned long and hard about agents, they cause arguments and disruption, they can ruin youngsters careers before they really get started and it's all about money. Of course money is important, to all of us but it shouldn't be the only thing that's important.

It was an attacking line up Saturday and I hope we stick with it, except maybe Cabango at CB and not out wider, he's a solid defender, that's where he's best. Maybe the new boy will get a start even if it's only because it's forced on us. Sometimes having things forced on you works out for the best!
Having 2 strikers on did seem to increase our attacking threat even if we didn't have so many clear cut chances, we got forward more quickly and having Oba's pace is always handy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Did Jamie Paterson make any difference on Saturday ? on 11:15 - Feb 7 with 409 viewsonehunglow

Did Jamie Paterson make any difference on Saturday ? on 09:18 - Feb 7 by Catullus

Obviously we needed him. I hope it's all behind us nw. I hope he's looked at the bad advice he was given AND the person/people who gave it and come to a better conclusion. I hope his head is sorted out now and he can focus on football.

I've moaned long and hard about agents, they cause arguments and disruption, they can ruin youngsters careers before they really get started and it's all about money. Of course money is important, to all of us but it shouldn't be the only thing that's important.

It was an attacking line up Saturday and I hope we stick with it, except maybe Cabango at CB and not out wider, he's a solid defender, that's where he's best. Maybe the new boy will get a start even if it's only because it's forced on us. Sometimes having things forced on you works out for the best!
Having 2 strikers on did seem to increase our attacking threat even if we didn't have so many clear cut chances, we got forward more quickly and having Oba's pace is always handy.

With apologies to CSN,the past is just a goodbye

Moving on…

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Did Jamie Paterson make any difference on Saturday ? on 13:30 - Feb 7 with 334 viewsBadlands

Yes, in that his was the assist for goal. No in that he did no more than Smith would have and ran out of steam in the second hallf

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024