Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. 20:34 - Apr 15 with 1077 views73__73

Just shows the gap between the top six and bottom six isn’t that big.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 20:48 - Apr 15 with 1019 viewsBadlands

We played into their hands.
Lost concentration and started thumpojg daft passes because too many in front of the back lone were sleeping.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 21:05 - Apr 15 with 995 viewsTreforys_Jack

They worked very hard and we didn't stretch them enough until N'tcham came on , a wasted hr or so
To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 21:24 - Apr 15 with 969 viewsLorax

Hmmm, I suppose if we were top 6 I could agree but we are neither top 6 nor bottom three. Barnsley worked hard, put themselves around and benefitted from some poor reffing but in terms of quality, when we could be bothered we were obviously the better team.
To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 07:29 - Apr 16 with 857 viewsDr_Winston

They were well drilled, hard working and came with a game plan that with better finishing would have seen them depart with all three points. Far from the worst team I've seen this season.

As for us, too many under par. Paterson, Christie, Grimes, Wolf, all off the pace. Can't carry nearly half the side.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 7:44]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 07:37 - Apr 16 with 855 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

It was a classic case of a team in a bit of form playing a team out of form thinking all they had to do was turn up and get a win.
To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 07:45 - Apr 16 with 842 viewspencoedjack

Agree.

Very surprised they are in the bottom 3 played some decent stuff.
To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 10:04 - Apr 16 with 747 viewsNotLoyal

Swans weren’t anywhere near their best but some of the comments about the performance are pretty poor.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 11:15 - Apr 16 with 690 viewsTreforys_Jack

I thought they were awful, brave in defence and really good energy levels, but decent, nah , I don't think so. Liked their Number 28, he looked useful. Some of our players continually blow up around 60mins which is a worry.Pato, Christie, Wolf, Ntcham when he starts. They don't seem fit enough for the game RM wants to play.
Login to get fewer ads

To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 13:53 - Apr 16 with 616 viewsKeithHaynes

To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 11:15 - Apr 16 by Treforys_Jack

I thought they were awful, brave in defence and really good energy levels, but decent, nah , I don't think so. Liked their Number 28, he looked useful. Some of our players continually blow up around 60mins which is a worry.Pato, Christie, Wolf, Ntcham when he starts. They don't seem fit enough for the game RM wants to play.

Not game after game no.

Ogbeta needs a game, as does Rusesha.

The Fulton experiment has lost its way.

Congreve needs a game as well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 14:19 - Apr 16 with 598 viewsRichardO

To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 13:53 - Apr 16 by KeithHaynes

Not game after game no.

Surely that is what the squad is for but who would have changed the team after the run we have had.
Many a manager has changed players on the 60 minute mark and you could set your watch by it.
70 mins was the time for many wingers to be changed injures permitting.
With the number of games left with nothing to lose would be nice to see more of our signing being used.
To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 14:28 - Apr 16 with 591 viewsReslovenSwan1

To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 13:53 - Apr 16 by KeithHaynes

Not game after game no.

Abdullai is a player that flies under the radar. He has been doing well at u23 level and made the first Xi squad at least once.

Wise sage since Toshack era

To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 16:47 - Apr 16 with 542 viewsLorax

To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 11:15 - Apr 16 by Treforys_Jack

That's a worrying thought though. Fitness should not be an issue now. If anything, fatigue could be an issue.
To be fair Barnsley were a decent side today. on 19:23 - Apr 16 with 505 viewsowainglyndwr

I like the look of the left back number 267 ,, worked hard created space
Did not panic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024