Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Trophy final 18:26 - May 22 with 703 viewsKeithHaynes

Wrexham lose to Bromley.
46,000 there.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

FA Trophy final on 18:31 - May 22 with 688 viewstrampie

Shocking how bad Wrexham are at Wembley finals, favourites again and losing again, I bet they are glad the play off final is not at Wembley if they get that far.
The biggest Wembley shock I can remember was Wrexham losing in the final against a much lower ranked team, no doubt Wrexham were favourites today also.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

FA Trophy final on 18:31 - May 22 with 688 viewsraynor94

Nervy time for them going into the play offs on the back of 2 defeats

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

FA Trophy final on 19:13 - May 22 with 630 viewsmajorraglan

FA Trophy final on 18:31 - May 22 by trampie

Shocking how bad Wrexham are at Wembley finals, favourites again and losing again, I bet they are glad the play off final is not at Wembley if they get that far.
The biggest Wembley shock I can remember was Wrexham losing in the final against a much lower ranked team, no doubt Wrexham were favourites today also.

The Play Off final is being held at West Ham’s ground which I think is really poor planning. It’s on the Sunday after the Queens Jubilee Bank Holidays, all the teams competing in the play offs are from the Midlands or North, getting them to trek to London is a big ask. Why not use Villa Park, Etihad, Old Trafford, Elland Road or even Anfield. Life exits outside London.
FA Trophy final on 19:14 - May 22 with 624 viewstrampie

FA Trophy final on 19:13 - May 22 by majorraglan

The Play Off final is being held at West Ham’s ground which I think is really poor planning. It’s on the Sunday after the Queens Jubilee Bank Holidays, all the teams competing in the play offs are from the Midlands or North, getting them to trek to London is a big ask. Why not use Villa Park, Etihad, Old Trafford, Elland Road or even Anfield. Life exits outside London.

Yes I agree, very poor planning.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

FA Trophy final on 19:28 - May 22 with 598 viewsAguycalledJack

I watched the game and thought the better team won.
FA Trophy final on 19:35 - May 22 with 581 viewstrampie

FA Trophy final on 19:28 - May 22 by AguycalledJack

I watched the game and thought the better team won.

The last twice I seen Wrexham on the box they have been second best.

FA Trophy final on 20:23 - May 22 with 529 viewsAguycalledJack

FA Trophy final on 19:35 - May 22 by trampie

The last twice I seen Wrexham on the box they have been second best.

Long ball and not much more.
FA Trophy final on 20:35 - May 22 with 517 viewstrampie

FA Trophy final on 20:23 - May 22 by AguycalledJack

Long ball and not much more.

Yes indeed that has been the case in both the matches I watched.

Login to get fewer ads

FA Trophy final on 21:11 - May 22 with 486 viewsKeithHaynes

Next season if they don’t go up makes you wonder how much interest these owners will have.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

FA Trophy final on 22:02 - May 22 with 443 viewsReslovenSwan1

FA Trophy final on 19:13 - May 22 by majorraglan

The old olympic Stadium is a notional white elephant the the London Glitterati wasted a kings s ransom to build £1 billion. Loe Coe sold the British public a pup.

Initially the stadium was going to be sustainable built mechano style to hold 65,000 then reduced to 25,000 after the games for the local club Leyton Orient. Coe and Co then wanted a 65,000 athletic stadium under pressure from the IOC and the tail started wagging the dog aided by Tory grandees. Used one or twice a year the HMG then pressured West Ham to take it for a knockdown £2m a year rent for 100 years but had to pay another £270m to put a roof on.

Since then, because £2m is no way near enough it hosts major athletics events every year and BBC and others fanfare very dull events for dubious athletes.

The Olympic model is past its sell by date and is out of touch with modern values of sustainability and recycling.

Recently the Chinese IOC asked Mr Putin to delay bombing Ukrainian children, raping Ukrainian women, and assassination of Ukrainian civilians until after the Bejing Figure skating had finished. Olympian values plain and simple.

Wrexham have lost their soul and could fail this season. They were always a good passing team under John Neal Denis Smith and Brian Flynn but have wasted cash going for lower league muscle.

Wise sage since Toshack era

FA Trophy final on 16:42 - May 23 with 285 viewsKilkennyjack

FA Trophy final on 21:11 - May 22 by KeithHaynes

Next season if they don’t go up makes you wonder how much interest these owners will have.

I think they are there to get them up, and they will.

Be great for welsh football.

Love to see them play their way out tbh, but whatever getting back into the Football League is the goal.

Good luck Rectum.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024