Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Xmas lights 11:43 - Sep 8 with 730 viewsbritferry

Will you be putting any up this year?

Do you think the council should be turning them on too?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Xmas lights on 19:05 - Sep 10 with 616 viewsCatullus

We have discussed it and we are just putting a tree up with the usual lights on it.

Councils should maybe save the money. Or maybe put the lights up but only turn them on for limited hours say between 5 and 9 for the kids but not leave them on all night.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Xmas lights on 19:35 - Sep 10 with 601 viewsbritferry

Xmas lights on 19:05 - Sep 10 by Catullus

We have discussed it and we are just putting a tree up with the usual lights on it.

Councils should maybe save the money. Or maybe put the lights up but only turn them on for limited hours say between 5 and 9 for the kids but not leave them on all night.

the lights on the 2 big Swansea trees were on 24 hours last year

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Xmas lights on 19:37 - Sep 10 with 596 viewsonehunglow

Xmas lights on 19:35 - Sep 10 by britferry

the lights on the 2 big Swansea trees were on 24 hours last year

Bugger Xmas and all that warlocks

Let’s go secular

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Xmas lights on 14:37 - Sep 11 with 522 viewsCatullus

Xmas lights on 19:37 - Sep 10 by onehunglow

Bugger Xmas and all that warlocks

Let’s go secular

Let those that love and enjoy Christmas continue to celebrate, those that don't can do their own thing.

I love Christmas with my family, by that I mean the 3 of us and sod everyone else for a few days.

Though this year I shall be making a special effort to visit my sister. She has inoperable Cancer, thy had told her they thought they'd beaten it but it turned out they were wrong, just a month later and they were talking managing her condition to give her the best life expectancy they can.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Xmas lights on 17:24 - Sep 11 with 492 viewsTreforys_Jack

Xmas lights on 14:37 - Sep 11 by Catullus

Let those that love and enjoy Christmas continue to celebrate, those that don't can do their own thing.

I love Christmas with my family, by that I mean the 3 of us and sod everyone else for a few days.

Though this year I shall be making a special effort to visit my sister. She has inoperable Cancer, thy had told her they thought they'd beaten it but it turned out they were wrong, just a month later and they were talking managing her condition to give her the best life expectancy they can.

Been there with a close family member cat, be strong, you'll need it. 🙏
Xmas lights on 17:30 - Sep 11 with 486 viewsSirjohnalot

I am so so sorry. Please DM me if you ever need to talk, more than happy to give you my number
Xmas lights on 17:56 - Sep 11 with 475 viewsCatullus

Xmas lights on 17:24 - Sep 11 by Treforys_Jack

Been there with a close family member cat, be strong, you'll need it. 🙏

I visited her in Velindre and managed to be strong until I was leaving, I said thank you to the nurses at the door and the tears came. it's the same every time, I see her and manage to control it then have a tear when I've left.

The real test is to come though.

Xmas lights on 17:59 - Sep 11 with 466 viewsonehunglow

I know.
What I posted was how I feel.
If Xmas pleases yiu then I am happy for you mate.
For me.
,Xmas is profoundly depressing

I did not mean to upset you .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Xmas lights on 18:09 - Sep 11 with 450 viewsCatullus

Xmas lights on 17:59 - Sep 11 by onehunglow

I know.
What I posted was how I feel.
If Xmas pleases yiu then I am happy for you mate.
For me.
,Xmas is profoundly depressing

I did not mean to upset you .

You didn't upset me, don't worry. Life throws these things at you and you just have to get on with it.

I believe it was a Queen Eliizabeth quote, according to Prince William, Feeling grief is only possible if you have felt love. Something like that, and very true.

Xmas lights on 18:21 - Sep 11 with 431 viewsSirjohnalot

Xmas lights on 18:09 - Sep 11 by Catullus

You didn't upset me, don't worry. Life throws these things at you and you just have to get on with it.

I believe it was a Queen Eliizabeth quote, according to Prince William, Feeling grief is only possible if you have felt love. Something like that, and very true.

‘Grief is the price we pay for love’ she said it after 9/11.

Certainly a price worth paying
Xmas lights on 19:30 - Sep 11 with 414 viewsCatullus

Xmas lights on 18:21 - Sep 11 by Sirjohnalot

‘Grief is the price we pay for love’ she said it after 9/11.

Certainly a price worth paying

Thanks SJL. It's a very heavy price but it's given much bigger rewards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024