Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rebecca Welch to become Premier League's first female referee ... 19:50 - Dec 14 with 992 viewstheloneranger

"Rebecca Welch will become the first female referee for a Premier League fixture when she officiates Fulham's match against Burnley on 23 December.

Welch, 40, began refereeing in 2010, and in January became the first woman to referee a men's Championship game."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67705029

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rebecca Welch to become Premier League's first female referee ... on 07:30 - Dec 15 with 901 viewsTreforys_Jack

Good luck to her, her peer group hasn't exactly set a high bar.
Rebecca Welch to become Premier League's first female referee ... on 11:40 - Dec 15 with 832 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

They could put Mr Blobby as a ref and it wouldn’t make any difference. The anonymous folks in the VAR room 200 miles away are reffing the game these days.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Rebecca Welch to become Premier League's first female referee ... on 21:14 - Dec 16 with 727 viewshowenjack

I would rather have Raquel Welch.
Rebecca Welch to become Premier League's first female referee ... on 08:54 - Dec 17 with 655 viewsKilkennyjack

Rebecca Welch to become Premier League's first female referee ... on 21:14 - Dec 16 by howenjack

Fair point.

Good luck to Rebecca though, its a tough gig.

Beware of the Risen People

Rebecca Welch to become Premier League's first female referee ... on 10:01 - Dec 17 with 637 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Rebecca Welch to become Premier League's first female referee ... on 21:14 - Dec 16 by howenjack

You’d have to dig her up first.
Rebecca Welch to become Premier League's first female referee ... on 10:54 - Dec 17 with 598 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Rebecca Welch to become Premier League's first female referee ... on 10:01 - Dec 17 by JumpingJackFlash

You’d have to dig her up first.

Still probably preferable over Denise welch.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024