Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans lack of determination loses the game at the Swansea.com 19:30 - Apr 1 with 631 viewsSwansIndependent

Swans lack of determination loses the game at the Swansea.com 1st Apr 2024 19:27
Swansea City again displayed a lack of commitment to win a game of football in front a large crowd at the Swansea.com today. So much so the chances that were made, and there were a few were met with the same desire shown throughout this game. It wasn’t ill discipline but a lack of desire that lost this game. 0

Things to work on for Luke, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans lack of determination loses the game at the Swansea.com on 20:06 - Apr 1 with 547 viewsmax936

Lack of ability and effort from what I saw!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans lack of determination loses the game at the Swansea.com on 20:38 - Apr 1 with 517 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans lack of determination loses the game at the Swansea.com on 20:06 - Apr 1 by max936

Lack of ability and effort from what I saw!

Coleman needs to step on this soft culture of going on benders after beating Cardiff. Martin admitted this " culture," cost him a lot of points. One Cardiff win. One point from the other three in the last four games. If the players can deliver despite over indulging, OK, but it seems they cannot. Over to you Mr Gude who is an expert in Organizational " culture". I was concerned about this fall off and warned about it. Drink hard then dune running therapy.
[Post edited 1 Apr 20:39]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swans lack of determination loses the game at the Swansea.com on 21:39 - Apr 1 with 413 viewsQJumpingJack

Swans lack of determination loses the game at the Swansea.com on 20:38 - Apr 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Coleman needs to step on this soft culture of going on benders after beating Cardiff. Martin admitted this " culture," cost him a lot of points. One Cardiff win. One point from the other three in the last four games. If the players can deliver despite over indulging, OK, but it seems they cannot. Over to you Mr Gude who is an expert in Organizational " culture". I was concerned about this fall off and warned about it. Drink hard then dune running therapy.
[Post edited 1 Apr 20:39]

The Trust said at a recent event that Gude has been installed to bring in a "winning culture - on and off the field". 8 months in to his role and I am yet to see it. I wonder how long we will have to wait.
Swans lack of determination loses the game at the Swansea.com on 21:51 - Apr 1 with 380 viewsmax936

Swans lack of determination loses the game at the Swansea.com on 21:39 - Apr 1 by QJumpingJack

The Trust said at a recent event that Gude has been installed to bring in a "winning culture - on and off the field". 8 months in to his role and I am yet to see it. I wonder how long we will have to wait.

Still bedding in mun, he's still settling in his new luxury house and back and forth Dunelm collecting all the soft furnishing's, these things take time, he doesn't want to be disturbed by having to sort out menial tasks.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024