Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s only a rumour 13:34 - Jan 1 with 2458 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheehan could be on the wanted list by Oxford United.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
It’s only a rumour on 19:05 - Jan 1 with 2340 viewsWhiterockin

He will be fine as long as O'Dea doesn't join him.
0
It’s only a rumour on 19:44 - Jan 1 with 2308 viewsFireboy2

It’s only a rumour on 19:05 - Jan 1 by Whiterockin

He will be fine as long as O'Dea doesn't join him.


🤣🤣🤣🤣

True dat.
0
It’s only a rumour on 19:55 - Jan 1 with 2298 viewsswansjack84

It’s only a rumour on 19:05 - Jan 1 by Whiterockin

He will be fine as long as O'Dea doesn't join him.


I was going to say the same thing 😅😅. If he does get it he needs to get the backroom staff he had after he took over, and defo not O Dea.
0
It’s only a rumour on 21:03 - Jan 1 with 2200 viewsbuilthjack

I heard today that he is looking to take Margettson with him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
It’s only a rumour on 21:36 - Jan 1 with 2164 viewsBoundy

It’s only a rumour on 21:03 - Jan 1 by builthjack

I heard today that he is looking to take Margettson with him.


I was going to say god luck to the man but if thats true , I hope the worst.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
It’s only a rumour on 22:12 - Jan 1 with 2126 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s only a rumour on 21:03 - Jan 1 by builthjack

I heard today that he is looking to take Margettson with him.


Quick drive to work each day and back home from Margam.

Wales goalkeeping coach.
Think he’s 55.

Very similar mindset as Rog.

They will have to dig deep.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
It’s only a rumour on 23:09 - Jan 1 with 2061 viewsPawelAbbott

It’s only a rumour on 21:03 - Jan 1 by builthjack

I heard today that he is looking to take Margettson with him.


Why would he want to change club to move to Oxford?
He has security here as he stays when managers leave
0
It’s only a rumour on 02:21 - Jan 2 with 1975 viewsGVJack

I hope he does land another gig and have a chance to prove himself. Didn't work out for us but will always be grateful for steering us to safety last year and always seemed to serve the club with distinction unlike a couple of his predecessors.
2
Login to get fewer ads

It’s only a rumour on 11:29 - Jan 2 with 1819 viewsmax936

It’s only a rumour on 19:05 - Jan 1 by Whiterockin

He will be fine as long as O'Dea doesn't join him.


Yep, I suspect that he was responsible for Sheehan's downfall.
0
It’s only a rumour on 15:52 - Jan 2 with 1676 viewsJJBomber

It’s only a rumour on 21:03 - Jan 1 by builthjack

I heard today that he is looking to take Margettson with him.


Myles Peart-Harris is supposedly on the Oxford radar for a loan spell from Brentford. That would re-unite him with Sheehan after his loan spell with us.
0
It’s only a rumour on 16:58 - Jan 2 with 1631 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s only a rumour on 15:52 - Jan 2 by JJBomber

Myles Peart-Harris is supposedly on the Oxford radar for a loan spell from Brentford. That would re-unite him with Sheehan after his loan spell with us.


I just didn’t see a championship player there at all.same as Florian Bianchini. I woukd expect if they can Portsmouth will be sending him back.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026