| Who'll take the last relegation place 10:35 - Apr 25 with 1441 views | max936 | Going to in the Premier League, Leeds and forest are surely safe now, got to be between West Ham and Spurs? Tough call looking at those remaining fixtures, can't see West H getting another point, Spurs maybe 3pts today but after that I'm struggling maybe another pt? West Ham Everton, H W 2-1 Brentford A L 3-0 Arsenal H Newcastle A Leeds H Spurs Wolves A W 1-0 A Villa A W 2-1 Leeds H Chelsea A Everton H [Post edited 4 May 17:06]
|  | | |  |
| Whose the last relegation place on 10:48 - Apr 25 with 1423 views | KeithHaynes | Hopefully Spurs. |  |
|  |
| Whose the last relegation place on 11:32 - Apr 25 with 1354 views | Whiterockin |
| Whose the last relegation place on 10:48 - Apr 25 by KeithHaynes | Hopefully Spurs. |
Spurs, I think the West Ham players have more fight in them and thats what's needed now. |  | |  |
| Whose the last relegation place on 11:52 - Apr 25 with 1312 views | max936 |
| Whose the last relegation place on 11:32 - Apr 25 by Whiterockin | Spurs, I think the West Ham players have more fight in them and thats what's needed now. |
Makes for an interesting finish to the season. |  | |  |
| Whose the last relegation place on 12:30 - Apr 25 with 1275 views | JJBomber |
| Whose the last relegation place on 10:48 - Apr 25 by KeithHaynes | Hopefully Spurs. |
Spurs will bring more money in to the Swans that a game against West Ham, so purely from a Swans point of view, I'd choose Spurs. |  | |  |
| Whose the last relegation place on 12:51 - Apr 25 with 1247 views | KeithHaynes |
| Whose the last relegation place on 12:30 - Apr 25 by JJBomber | Spurs will bring more money in to the Swans that a game against West Ham, so purely from a Swans point of view, I'd choose Spurs. |
I would say so, but really their fans need to see what’s it like in the Championship. They may even enjoy it. |  |
|  |
| Whose the last relegation place on 16:40 - Apr 25 with 1143 views | max936 | West ham leading. |  | |  |
| Whose the last relegation place on 16:45 - Apr 25 with 1126 views | Whiterockin |
| Whose the last relegation place on 16:40 - Apr 25 by max936 | West ham leading. |
So are spurs |  | |  |
| Whose the last relegation place on 16:51 - Apr 25 with 1115 views | max936 |
| Whose the last relegation place on 16:45 - Apr 25 by Whiterockin | So are spurs |
Yep, Everton have equalised as well, squeaky bum time for West Ham, Spur win today and it'll be massive for them stating the obvious I know. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Whose the last relegation place on 16:55 - Apr 25 with 1112 views | max936 |
| Whose the last relegation place on 16:51 - Apr 25 by max936 | Yep, Everton have equalised as well, squeaky bum time for West Ham, Spur win today and it'll be massive for them stating the obvious I know. |
2-1 WH now |  | |  |
| Whose the last relegation place on 16:58 - May 4 with 837 views | max936 | West Ham gone now I reckon after Spurs unexpected win at Villa last night Final 3 fixtures West Ham Arsenal H Newcastle A Leeds H Spurs Leeds H Chelsea A Everton H |  | |  |
| Whose the last relegation place on 17:20 - May 4 with 757 views | pencoedjack |
| Whose the last relegation place on 16:58 - May 4 by max936 | West Ham gone now I reckon after Spurs unexpected win at Villa last night Final 3 fixtures West Ham Arsenal H Newcastle A Leeds H Spurs Leeds H Chelsea A Everton H |
I agree. Spurs would of been a nice away trip next season but I haven’t been to West Ham’s new ground, was there for the last Saturday game at Upton Park when we gave them a footballing lesson 👍 |  | |  |
| |