Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump and golf 20:50 - Aug 2 with 1611 viewsGwyn737



Puts him in the top 0.0009% of golfers on the planet.

It’s just him and Kim Jong Un at the top of the tree.
0
Trump and golf on 21:03 - Aug 2 with 1576 viewsScotia

Apparently Kim Jong Un invented the Hamburger, I've always wondered who invented the hot dog, I assume that was DONALD J.TRUMP.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
0
Trump and golf on 17:55 - Aug 3 with 1336 viewsKeithHaynes

Trump and golf on 21:03 - Aug 2 by Scotia

Apparently Kim Jong Un invented the Hamburger, I've always wondered who invented the hot dog, I assume that was DONALD J.TRUMP.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.


If Trump wasn’t such a maniac he would be a great comedy series.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Trump and golf on 22:02 - Aug 3 with 1271 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

There's an old lady, 92, that I meet occasionally when walking the dog. She's full of life, nothing gets passed her and her spaniel. She loves Trump because 'he's so funny, he brightens up my day'.
At 92 she's got the right outlook, laugh because you can't do anything about it.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: Your World Cup Verdict

0
Trump and golf on 22:36 - Aug 3 with 1247 viewsGwyn737

Trump and golf on 22:02 - Aug 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

There's an old lady, 92, that I meet occasionally when walking the dog. She's full of life, nothing gets passed her and her spaniel. She loves Trump because 'he's so funny, he brightens up my day'.
At 92 she's got the right outlook, laugh because you can't do anything about it.


Can she still shoot 70 in the club championship 🤣
0
Trump and golf on 08:46 - Aug 4 with 1156 viewsWhiterockin

Trump and golf on 22:36 - Aug 3 by Gwyn737

Can she still shoot 70 in the club championship 🤣


I love a thread about Trump and shooting.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026