Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue 20:20 - Aug 17 with 3390 viewsSwanseaJack12

Bluebirrddssssss !!!
We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:21 - Aug 17 with 3369 viewsNeath_Jack

You'll never be blue you thick c*nt, thats how dull you lot are.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:22 - Aug 17 with 3364 viewsMagic_Michu

I swear you play in red or yellow?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:22 - Aug 17 with 3360 viewsSwanseaJack12

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:21 - Aug 17 by Neath_Jack

I got a blue pen?
We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:22 - Aug 17 with 3346 viewsdavidaeaton

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:21 - Aug 17 by Neath_Jack

Don't mess with him mate he's a member of densa

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:23 - Aug 17 with 3330 viewsSwanseaJack12

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:22 - Aug 17 by davidaeaton

Don't mess with him mate he's a member of densa

Thank you for noticing how many brain cells died for you to understand?
We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:26 - Aug 17 with 3315 viewsEuroJacks

bluebirds are dead without a fight. No identity no class,
We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:26 - Aug 17 with 3303 viewsSwanseaJack12

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:26 - Aug 17 by EuroJacks

bluebirds are dead without a fight. No identity no class,

Do you think before you speak?
We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:27 - Aug 17 with 3294 viewsSwanseaJack12

You really felt smart then didn't you?
Login to get fewer ads

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:34 - Aug 17 with 3220 viewsGeoffThom

Plus the red birds will always be in our shadow ,f--ing shit pit
We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 23:41 - Aug 17 with 2938 viewsborinifanclub

red this tosspot up please mods

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 23:54 - Aug 17 with 2898 viewsSpratty

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 23:41 - Aug 17 by borinifanclub

red this tosspot up please mods

Unfortunately we are not allowed colours anymore on our website. Think its health and safety.

Suppose black and white is apprpriate
We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 23:59 - Aug 17 with 2876 viewsmonkeymike

someone cut him open
We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 01:29 - Aug 18 with 2754 viewsborinifanclub

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 23:54 - Aug 17 by Spratty

Unfortunately we are not allowed colours anymore on our website. Think its health and safety.

Suppose black and white is apprpriate

Is Peter Gabriel a closet scummer ?....the words to Biko go...
When I try to sleep at night I can only dream in red
The outside world is BLACK and WHITE with only one colour dead

The only good scummer is a dead scummer
[Post edited 18 Aug 2013 1:30]

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 01:33 - Aug 18 with 2732 viewsBaker

This mum?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 02:20 - Aug 18 with 2700 viewsJonathans_coat

We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 20:26 - Aug 17 by SwanseaJack12

Do you think before you speak?

You seriously need to take your own advice and think before you post dude. Because I don't know whether you have noticed, but you don't play in blue, and you may not be called Cardiff City much longer........................awkward!!!!
We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue on 12:54 - Aug 18 with 2119 viewsowainglyndwr

If West Ham pulled you apart you have a long season ahead. Bye Bye RedTurd
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024