Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Michu untouchable? 21:32 - Oct 27 with 1406 viewsmarchamjack

Best ever player for the Swans (just wanted to get that out up front).

Was crap today though (not the only one of course), but when he is poor, he is never the one hooked. Is he beyond being subbed by ML?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Is Michu untouchable? on 21:35 - Oct 27 with 1396 viewsDarran

He might be the best ever Swans player one day but he isn't yet.
The best ever Swans player was wearing number 7 today,the greatest play I've ever seen in a Swans shirt and I've seen a few.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Michu untouchable? on 21:39 - Oct 27 with 1373 viewsmarchamjack

Is Michu untouchable? on 21:35 - Oct 27 by Darran

The best ever Swans player was wearing number 7 today,the greatest play I've ever seen in a Swans shirt and I've seen a few.

He is a legend for us no doubt

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Is Michu untouchable? on 21:46 - Oct 27 with 1339 viewsborinifanclub

Got to agree with you on that.
And he does not wear stupid gold boots!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Is Michu untouchable? on 21:47 - Oct 27 with 1333 viewsNeath_Jack

Don't think we will ever have a player like Leon again. It sickens me that he'll never get to play for his country too.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Is Michu untouchable? on 21:58 - Oct 27 with 1295 viewsUxbridge

Is Michu untouchable? on 21:47 - Oct 27 by Neath_Jack

Don't think we will ever have a player like Leon again. It sickens me that he'll never get to play for his country too.

The English have never known what to do with a player who keeps the play moving. He'd have been capped by most other countries by now.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Is Michu untouchable? on 09:00 - Oct 28 with 1029 viewsperchrockjack

Well,Ivor had a fews tinkers in his time but I do believe Britton is the best Pro we ve had ever and IVE SEEN A FEW. He stands alone

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is Michu untouchable? on 09:37 - Oct 28 with 934 views2face

I think Michu is being overused. And he should be rotated. He has played 18 games in the last 3 months and he looks tired. I believe a fresh Pozuelo is better than a tired Michu on the AM spot. Pozuelo might not score goals for fun, but he'd likely give good service to the strikers. Just like he did in the Kuban game with the scoop pass to Michu which was done from the AM spot. That assist alone should earn Pozuelo a starter as AM imo.
Is Michu untouchable? on 09:59 - Oct 28 with 913 viewsSwanfan1

Yeah Michu might need a bit of rest, last time I thought he was getting a rest at the Internatinal break, came his sudden Spain call up, so and ML have just continued using him even after that, is crazy how everyone else is being rotated, because they play thursday and sunday, but Michu he just gets on playing them all.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Login to get fewer ads

Is Michu untouchable? on 10:15 - Oct 28 with 888 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Michu untouchable? on 09:59 - Oct 28 by Swanfan1

Yeah Michu might need a bit of rest, last time I thought he was getting a rest at the Internatinal break, came his sudden Spain call up, so and ML have just continued using him even after that, is crazy how everyone else is being rotated, because they play thursday and sunday, but Michu he just gets on playing them all.

All true but I think we should play him on the weekend and bench him for Kuban away on the Thursday after. If we hadn't conceded that stupid goal against them at home I would have been inclined to leave him at home on his X box but we now need a result out there

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is Michu untouchable? on 10:21 - Oct 28 with 870 viewsBackHeel

kind of have to agree....mind you Robbie James always strikes me as the best, he'd be great in the current lineup
Is Michu untouchable? on 10:23 - Oct 28 with 865 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Michu untouchable? on 10:21 - Oct 28 by BackHeel

kind of have to agree....mind you Robbie James always strikes me as the best, he'd be great in the current lineup

Robbie could just about be the best footballer Swansea ever produced, up there with the Charleses, the Allchurches etc etc

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024