Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Sherwood 20:33 - Mar 30 with 1806 viewsepaul

Ok I know its Twitter but loads saying he tw ated one of his players and is about to be sacked

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tim Sherwood on 20:36 - Mar 30 with 1774 viewsJackfath

Aaron Lennon I reckon. He's the littlest.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Tim Sherwood on 20:36 - Mar 30 with 1777 viewsDarran

I was in Manchester a few years ago and the Blackburn team were staying at the same hotel,everyone was asking them for autographs and Sherwood was the only one to ignore everyone.

Knob.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tim Sherwood on 20:39 - Mar 30 with 1730 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I think I've got as much chance of being Spurs manager next season as Sherwood, so he might as well go out with a bang.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2014 20:41]

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Tim Sherwood on 20:40 - Mar 30 with 1701 viewsexiledclaseboy

Danny Rose apparently, as epaul said, according to the bastion of truth that is Twitter.

Poll: Tory leader

Tim Sherwood on 20:47 - Mar 30 with 1635 viewsJackfath

Tim Sherwood on 20:40 - Mar 30 by exiledclaseboy

Danny Rose apparently, as epaul said, according to the bastion of truth that is Twitter.

I can only find reference to Dawson. It must be true if that's the case.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Tim Sherwood on 20:56 - Mar 30 with 1542 viewsC_jack

It was a dive from Adebayor.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Tim Sherwood on 21:00 - Mar 30 with 1477 viewsRancid

If we ever thought Monk was out of his depth here we only have to look at Spurs under similar circumstances.Sherwood has clearly lost the plot whilst Garry just plods on.Not sure why I compared the 2.
Tim Sherwood on 21:16 - Mar 30 with 1361 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Tim Sherwood on 21:17 - Mar 30 with 1350 viewsmonmouth

Tim Sherwood on 21:00 - Mar 30 by Rancid

If we ever thought Monk was out of his depth here we only have to look at Spurs under similar circumstances.Sherwood has clearly lost the plot whilst Garry just plods on.Not sure why I compared the 2.

Sherwood is allegedly a total arse full of his own self importance that just shouts a lot. Couldn't be further away from Monk. Mind you, it's a good reminder and warning of how what seems like a good idea after a few games might not look so great when things are allowed to run on. I am wholly neutral about GMs ability to manage our club, although I do fall on the sceptical side, particular in relation to player recruitment and retention (I think he can motivate and train from what we've seen so far).

He will make mistakes though and I'd hate to see it all go sour which it will if he lost a few in a row if he was appointed for next season. Worse, I'd hate to see him damage us with his inexperience if that did happen as that would really hurt him emotionally as well as us I reckon. Watch and learn some more under another more experienced man would probably be the best for everyone - a planned transition intothe role.

I think Huw will go for appointing GM mind, assuming we stay up, rather than risk another potential upheaval, I really do.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tim Sherwood on 21:24 - Mar 30 with 1289 viewscaerleon_jack

It wouldn't surprise me, the guy comes across as such a dislikeable sh!tbag. Every interview he gives he mouths off about other teams or his own players in such a disrespectful way. He's so full of himself and yet (as a manager, at least) he's achieved naff all to warrant his ego.

Insert something witty here

Tim Sherwood on 21:25 - Mar 30 with 1276 viewsRancid

Tim Sherwood on 21:17 - Mar 30 by monmouth

Sherwood is allegedly a total arse full of his own self importance that just shouts a lot. Couldn't be further away from Monk. Mind you, it's a good reminder and warning of how what seems like a good idea after a few games might not look so great when things are allowed to run on. I am wholly neutral about GMs ability to manage our club, although I do fall on the sceptical side, particular in relation to player recruitment and retention (I think he can motivate and train from what we've seen so far).

He will make mistakes though and I'd hate to see it all go sour which it will if he lost a few in a row if he was appointed for next season. Worse, I'd hate to see him damage us with his inexperience if that did happen as that would really hurt him emotionally as well as us I reckon. Watch and learn some more under another more experienced man would probably be the best for everyone - a planned transition intothe role.

I think Huw will go for appointing GM mind, assuming we stay up, rather than risk another potential upheaval, I really do.

Me too as i think we discussed by PM.It'll all be from here on in i feel.If Monk does the business and makes us look good like he has been doing since he took over, albeit with some dodgy results along the way then I think Huw will go for the cheaper option and give him another go at it next season.Personally, I'd like to see an experienced hand here for once with Monk working close by.

If we decided to go down that route then I think Huw will ensure that would be the case anyway.
Tim Sherwood on 21:39 - Mar 30 with 1166 viewspansypants

Spectacular fall from grace for him if true of course!

That club is full of under achievers and super egos.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Tim Sherwood on 22:35 - Mar 30 with 875 viewsNogginthenog

I watched them this afternoon and I thought they were awful. Wouldn't be surprised if their attitude was entirely the fault of the manager. Abrasive B stard if you ask me. He'll be off a bit sharpish no doubt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024