Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new Barclays advert 16:01 - Jun 7 with 5268 viewsSwanzay

With the guy 'from Neath', patronising as feck!
The new Barclays advert on 16:03 - Jun 7 with 3363 viewsexiledclaseboy

When I first saw it I thought it was a documentary.

Poll: Tory leader

The new Barclays advert on 16:36 - Jun 7 with 3317 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Is that the one with the blind man or is this a new advert?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The new Barclays advert on 16:37 - Jun 7 with 3316 viewsexiledclaseboy

The new Barclays advert on 16:36 - Jun 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Is that the one with the blind man or is this a new advert?

I think it's the one with the dullboy who proclaims that he "doesn't know how to use computers" in a south Wales accent.

Poll: Tory leader

The new Barclays advert on 16:39 - Jun 7 with 3308 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The new Barclays advert on 16:37 - Jun 7 by exiledclaseboy

I think it's the one with the dullboy who proclaims that he "doesn't know how to use computers" in a south Wales accent.

I'm yet to see that. It surely can't be as bad as those new Go Compare ones. It makes me glad I don't have a Welsh accent.

The new Barclays advert on 17:15 - Jun 7 with 3255 viewsSwanjaxs

Just seen it!! "I've never sent an email before"..... Priceless

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The new Barclays advert on 17:49 - Jun 7 with 3204 viewsWarwickHunt

I was waiting for Dar to speed past waving like a loon...
The new Barclays advert on 17:52 - Jun 7 with 3198 viewsDarran

The new Barclays advert on 17:49 - Jun 7 by WarwickHunt

I was waiting for Dar to speed past waving like a loon...

What is it en?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The new Barclays advert on 18:14 - Jun 7 with 3156 viewsJackfath

Don't see anything wrong with it tbh. Although Barclays would be better off pumping money into raising numeracy and literacy ability in many of the adult population, rather than emailing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

The new Barclays advert on 18:17 - Jun 7 with 3150 viewsDarran

The new Barclays advert on 18:14 - Jun 7 by Jackfath

Don't see anything wrong with it tbh. Although Barclays would be better off pumping money into raising numeracy and literacy ability in many of the adult population, rather than emailing.

What's it about?

The new Barclays advert on 18:18 - Jun 7 with 3142 viewsJackfath

The new Barclays advert on 18:17 - Jun 7 by Darran

What's it about?

Some chap supposedly from Neath who has never used a computer before and gets taught by one of the saviours from Barclays who train people to use computers so they are able to function in 2014.

[Post edited 7 Jun 2014 18:21]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The new Barclays advert on 18:27 - Jun 7 with 3120 viewsDarran

The new Barclays advert on 18:18 - Jun 7 by Jackfath

Some chap supposedly from Neath who has never used a computer before and gets taught by one of the saviours from Barclays who train people to use computers so they are able to function in 2014.

[Post edited 7 Jun 2014 18:21]

WTF is patronising about that?

The new Barclays advert on 18:28 - Jun 7 with 3115 viewsJackfath

The new Barclays advert on 18:27 - Jun 7 by Darran

WTF is patronising about that?

Nothing. I find it heart warming.

The new Barclays advert on 20:15 - Jun 7 with 3049 viewsBovi

Has anyone ever been in a local branch of Barclays or any other bank recently. ? They are all fcuking useless. I've got accounts with Barclays and Lloyds, fcuking useless the pair of them. I lost my debit card for Barclays went into the branch in Morriston and they more or less told me to fcuk off. I Had to phone up but failed their security questions and they told me to go to branch . Back in I went and had the biggest fcuking arguement ever with them.

Got a credit card and my isa with Lloyds and they're no better. Had a charge on my credit card and they wouldn't tell me why, they said I had to phone too and I failed their bloody security too.

Found out the Dillster works for a bank so I pm'd him and he sorted it, told me exactly what I needed to do so I know where I'm going 1st in future

Seen the ad, just typical they try to make out the Welsh are thick tw-ats. The bankers are w@nkers

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

The new Barclays advert on 20:17 - Jun 7 with 3042 viewsJackfath

The new Barclays advert on 20:15 - Jun 7 by Bovi

Has anyone ever been in a local branch of Barclays or any other bank recently. ? They are all fcuking useless. I've got accounts with Barclays and Lloyds, fcuking useless the pair of them. I lost my debit card for Barclays went into the branch in Morriston and they more or less told me to fcuk off. I Had to phone up but failed their security questions and they told me to go to branch . Back in I went and had the biggest fcuking arguement ever with them.

Got a credit card and my isa with Lloyds and they're no better. Had a charge on my credit card and they wouldn't tell me why, they said I had to phone too and I failed their bloody security too.

Found out the Dillster works for a bank so I pm'd him and he sorted it, told me exactly what I needed to do so I know where I'm going 1st in future

Seen the ad, just typical they try to make out the Welsh are thick tw-ats. The bankers are w@nkers

So you lost your card and failed the security and yet you're blaming the bank.

The new Barclays advert on 20:32 - Jun 7 with 3016 viewsBovi

The new Barclays advert on 20:17 - Jun 7 by Jackfath

So you lost your card and failed the security and yet you're blaming the bank.

I'm blaming the branch in Morriston because they can cancel lost bloody cards, but the lazy tw.ats didn't want to do it. The bloke on the phone couldn't believe it, he told me the branch were negligent and had to do it. Failed security because I couldn't remember a password from 25 fcuking years ago.

Same thing with Lloyds, bought an iPad for £400 on it. It was fcuked so I took it back and the shop and they refunded me. Lloyds still sent me a bill for £400 even though it was paid back two days later and my balance was zero. They even charged me £12 for not paying on time

Thankfully the fcukin Dillster sorted it out for me, got my £12 back from Lloyds and Barclays had to pay he £100 Compo

So how is any of that my fcuking fault then ?

The new Barclays advert on 20:36 - Jun 7 with 3005 viewsJackfath

The new Barclays advert on 20:32 - Jun 7 by Bovi

I'm blaming the branch in Morriston because they can cancel lost bloody cards, but the lazy tw.ats didn't want to do it. The bloke on the phone couldn't believe it, he told me the branch were negligent and had to do it. Failed security because I couldn't remember a password from 25 fcuking years ago.

Same thing with Lloyds, bought an iPad for £400 on it. It was fcuked so I took it back and the shop and they refunded me. Lloyds still sent me a bill for £400 even though it was paid back two days later and my balance was zero. They even charged me £12 for not paying on time

Thankfully the fcukin Dillster sorted it out for me, got my £12 back from Lloyds and Barclays had to pay he £100 Compo

It's not what you know it's who you know. I wonder if his bank knows he's doing favours for mates like that, and not all members of the public?

The new Barclays advert on 21:07 - Jun 7 with 2982 viewsSwanzay

Barclay's are just kunts, end of!
The new Barclays advert on 21:10 - Jun 7 with 2977 viewspansypants

Who is Dillster? He sounds a real Mr. Fix it.....oops am i allowed to say that?

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

The new Barclays advert on 21:17 - Jun 7 with 2969 viewsBovi

The new Barclays advert on 20:36 - Jun 7 by Jackfath

It's not what you know it's who you know. I wonder if his bank knows he's doing favours for mates like that, and not all members of the public?

He's not my mate I don't know him, I was told he worked for a bank I don't even know which one, I don't think anyone does He sorted me out good and proper, by all accounts he's helped quite a few Swans fans out. I offered to meet up and buy him a few beers but he said there was no need that he hated the fcuking banks screwing people out of cash and me getting Compo and cash was all the reward he needed

The new Barclays advert on 21:18 - Jun 7 with 2964 viewsJackfath

The new Barclays advert on 21:17 - Jun 7 by Bovi

He's not my mate I don't know him, I was told he worked for a bank I don't even know which one, I don't think anyone does He sorted me out good and proper, by all accounts he's helped quite a few Swans fans out. I offered to meet up and buy him a few beers but he said there was no need that he hated the fcuking banks screwing people out of cash and me getting Compo and cash was all the reward he needed

You don't have to explain to me.

The new Barclays advert on 21:19 - Jun 7 with 2963 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Santander and Halifax have been great with me.

When Sony got hacked a year ago and stole peoples credit card details from the Playstation Network servers, someone bought loads of FIFA Ultimate Coins with my details a couple of months ago, £70 worth. Halifax refunded me the £70 and Sony also gave me £70 cash too. I did struggle to understand the foreign lady from Halifax (the bank) on the phone, but she was very helpful.

The new Barclays advert on 21:22 - Jun 7 with 2958 viewsBovi

The new Barclays advert on 21:10 - Jun 7 by pansypants

Who is Dillster? He sounds a real Mr. Fix it.....oops am i allowed to say that?

He's the fcuking supermod on The JackArmy forum mate.

The bastard threatens to ban me because of my bad language and then he goes and does that for me. All in all coz of refunds, Compo, money for phone calls and petrol money for driving to Morriston twice I'm £125 better off.

Any problems with your bank you know who to talk to

The new Barclays advert on 23:14 - Jun 7 with 2903 viewsCatullus

The new Barclays advert on 20:32 - Jun 7 by Bovi

Well losing your card and forgetting your password are your fault!!

But it's an overwhelming agreement that banks generally are a bunch of useless c**ts.
Lloyds in particular were atrocious, they screwed my wife over, insulted her on the phone to the point of making her cry. And when we complained they had lost the recording of the conversation, surprise surprise.
It is why I have a recording app on my phone now. When I make important calls, I let them know they are being recorded too. It's worth the extra cost!
Barclays charged us for a transfer between accounts because we didn't have enough money in the account. But the transfer happened a day early, it should have happened on pay day. It was murder getting it rescinded.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The new Barclays advert on 23:58 - Jun 7 with 2875 viewsepaul

The new Barclays advert on 16:39 - Jun 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm yet to see that. It surely can't be as bad as those new Go Compare ones. It makes me glad I don't have a Welsh accent.

and Fcuk you. Proud of my "welsh" (Swansea) accent and the fact I've still got it after nearly 20 years living away
[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 0:48]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The new Barclays advert on 00:00 - Jun 8 with 2873 viewsDarran

The new Barclays advert on 23:58 - Jun 7 by epaul

and Fcuk you. Proud of my "welsh" (Swansea) accent and the fact I've still got it after nearly 20 years living away
[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 0:48]

Is that accent or accident Paul?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024