Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Like Old Times 17:18 - Sep 7 with 2095 viewsPhil_S

There has been a wave of nostalgia flying over the site this week with discussions around the best moments from the site in the past, talks of Greece back in 1989 and now we have a complete set with the face of Tony Petty in today's newspapers ahead of the release of the Jack To A King film next week.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/36096/just-like-old-times
Just Like Old Times on 17:28 - Sep 7 with 2054 views_

Been a great week, a pleasure to come on here.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Just Like Old Times on 17:31 - Sep 7 with 2032 viewsexiledclaseboy

Genuinely one of the worst weeks in the site's history. But thoroughly entertaining nonetheless.

Poll: Tory leader

Just Like Old Times on 17:37 - Sep 7 with 2010 viewsPhil_S

The article was about Petty not American meltdowns
Just Like Old Times on 17:41 - Sep 7 with 1997 views_

Just Like Old Times on 17:37 - Sep 7 by Phil_S

The article was about Petty not American meltdowns

He's got a right chip on his shoulder lately has Andrew, being a right bitch he is 😉

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Just Like Old Times on 17:42 - Sep 7 with 1992 viewsDarran

Just Like Old Times on 17:31 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

Genuinely one of the worst weeks in the site's history. But thoroughly entertaining nonetheless.

I agree caused by that tw*t from Aberdare.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just Like Old Times on 17:45 - Sep 7 with 1974 viewsJackfath

I remember two major flashpoints which (thankfully) haven't involved me recently. Both have involved T2C, and interestingly both went through the same pattern.

T2C is extremely rude, aggressive and disrespectful to people. He wants something on here to change.
Eventually he gets his own way.
The following days he is nice as pie and one would swear he's an innocent in all shenanignans.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Just Like Old Times on 17:47 - Sep 7 with 1969 viewsexiledclaseboy

Just Like Old Times on 17:45 - Sep 7 by Jackfath

I remember two major flashpoints which (thankfully) haven't involved me recently. Both have involved T2C, and interestingly both went through the same pattern.

T2C is extremely rude, aggressive and disrespectful to people. He wants something on here to change.
The following days he is nice as pie and one would swear he's an innocent in all shenanignans.

You could simplify that by saying that Christopher tells Philip to do something and Philip does it.

Poll: Tory leader

Just Like Old Times on 17:48 - Sep 7 with 1965 views_

Just Like Old Times on 17:45 - Sep 7 by Jackfath

Correctio...

Not to people, just tw@ts like you and Teabag.

Login to get fewer ads

Just Like Old Times on 17:50 - Sep 7 with 1951 views_

Just Like Old Times on 17:47 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

You could simplify that by saying that Christopher tells Philip to do something and Philip does it.

Bitch x

Is that the same Phil who bbanned me?

Just Like Old Times on 17:59 - Sep 7 with 1903 viewsPhileas_Fogg

It's probably down to that high and mighty Yank p*ssing off from this site. Hope we can get back to talking about the team rather than criticizing other people's posts. Sometimes I preferred out when we were lower league.
Just Like Old Times on 18:01 - Sep 7 with 1892 viewsScoobyWho

Just Like Old Times on 17:59 - Sep 7 by Phileas_Fogg

It's probably down to that high and mighty Yank p*ssing off from this site. Hope we can get back to talking about the team rather than criticizing other people's posts. Sometimes I preferred out when we were lower league.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Just Like Old Times on 18:08 - Sep 7 with 1869 views_

Just Like Old Times on 18:01 - Sep 7 by ScoobyWho

I know every thread now you get Darran popping up to give me more abuse. Sad.

Just Like Old Times on 18:09 - Sep 7 with 1862 viewsPhileas_Fogg

Glad I'm not the only one.
Just Like Old Times on 18:10 - Sep 7 with 1852 viewsJackfath

Down arrow him, or worse ignore him!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Just Like Old Times on 18:13 - Sep 7 with 1841 viewsarfurjob

Way back machine - http://web.archive.org/web/20020205120221/ http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=971&p=16
Just Like Old Times on 12:00 - Sep 8 with 1591 viewsCatullus

Because it was only Davillin who criticised other people and their posts?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024