Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2yrs ago today.... 11:37 - Sep 25 with 690 viewsJethroJack

...25 Sep 2012...Crawley Town 2-3 Swans....my missus & I were there.
Garry's injury time winner.......and the rest is history
2yrs ago today.... on 11:42 - Sep 25 with 672 viewsHighjack

One of my all time favourite away trips

Great fun.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

2yrs ago today.... on 12:25 - Sep 25 with 610 viewsSpratty

Mine too great atmosphere from their fans. Loved that game with old small ground feel

After Michu's opener and numerous chances, to concede on half time was a killer and they capitalised on their momentum in the 2nd half and we were 2-0 down and it went flat.

The tide really changed when DG10 came on for the last 20 odd mins he seemed to immediately lift the whole team, suddenly we seemed totally different and knew we would score, which he did in 5 mins.

Garry's header to Routs cross finished it off saving us from extra time. Think that was Monk's last ever goal and his first game of the season.

Hope Danny got a winners medal his input was critical to that match and our progress to win the cup and play in Europe which attracted players such as Bony.
2yrs ago today.... on 13:29 - Sep 25 with 533 viewsDevz00

I was there too. Great trip. We could easily have lost that game.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

2yrs ago today.... on 13:36 - Sep 25 with 521 viewsdickythorpe

Funnily enough after that game I thought we might get to the final.
2yrs ago today.... on 14:11 - Sep 25 with 487 viewsJBT95

2yrs ago today.... on 12:25 - Sep 25 by Spratty

Mine too great atmosphere from their fans. Loved that game with old small ground feel

After Michu's opener and numerous chances, to concede on half time was a killer and they capitalised on their momentum in the 2nd half and we were 2-0 down and it went flat.

The tide really changed when DG10 came on for the last 20 odd mins he seemed to immediately lift the whole team, suddenly we seemed totally different and knew we would score, which he did in 5 mins.

Garry's header to Routs cross finished it off saving us from extra time. Think that was Monk's last ever goal and his first game of the season.

Hope Danny got a winners medal his input was critical to that match and our progress to win the cup and play in Europe which attracted players such as Bony.

DG10 was a great player for us.. people don't give him the credit. Alan Curtis talks about how he was gutted that Danny left on the 2012/13 season review DVD. Shame he left really as I think he could have pushed on last season as a back up striker to Bony.
2yrs ago today.... on 14:39 - Sep 25 with 458 viewsscottishjack

2yrs ago today.... on 14:11 - Sep 25 by JBT95

DG10 was a great player for us.. people don't give him the credit. Alan Curtis talks about how he was gutted that Danny left on the 2012/13 season review DVD. Shame he left really as I think he could have pushed on last season as a back up striker to Bony.

Aye, whatever the hell went on off the pitch, he did a good job for us... Back to the Crawley match, it just shows how football turns eh? Garry Monk scoring a winner at Crawley sets us on the road to Wembley and then Europe...bizarre sport!
2yrs ago today.... on 17:47 - Sep 25 with 361 viewsSpratty

2yrs ago today.... on 14:11 - Sep 25 by JBT95

Agree - just had that something about him. History tells us how our players do in other teams does not reflect how effective they can be for us.

Remember from the COC his goal against Chelsea at theirs

Every time I watched that goal my brain told me he was too late even though I knew he scored.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024