Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together 21:47 - Jan 21 with 2248 viewshydraulicjack

Here we go then
Fabianski
Ben Davies
Ash
Monk
Rangel
Sinclair
Leon
Ferri
Dyer
Michu
Bony

Subs
Vorm
Taylor
Montero
Siggy
Trunds
Based on all players at their peak
Anyone better that???
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 21:58]

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 22:13 - Jan 21 with 2175 viewstylagarwjack

Surely Ki should be there, in the starting 11 for me, ahead of Leon.

Also JDG should at least be on the bench, and Montero ahead of Dyer (or Sinclair) in the starting up I think. Fernandez and arguably Chico should be in ahead of Monk.

Also, on the basis that this team is selected on playing ability and not popularity then Gomis, Graham and Scotland are all better strikers than Trunds, hugely popular though he is.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 22:15]
Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 22:48 - Jan 21 with 2108 viewshydraulicjack

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 22:13 - Jan 21 by tylagarwjack

Surely Ki should be there, in the starting 11 for me, ahead of Leon.

Also JDG should at least be on the bench, and Montero ahead of Dyer (or Sinclair) in the starting up I think. Fernandez and arguably Chico should be in ahead of Monk.

Also, on the basis that this team is selected on playing ability and not popularity then Gomis, Graham and Scotland are all better strikers than Trunds, hugely popular though he is.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 22:15]

Trundle averaged over 20 goals a season !!

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 22:58 - Jan 21 with 2075 viewsWarwickHunt

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 22:48 - Jan 21 by hydraulicjack

Trundle averaged over 20 goals a season !!

Not in the PL he didn't. Wouldn't be anywhere near the best, neither would Monk or Sinclair.

Edit: aw bless - our resident fruitloop reckons his chums are the bestest, innit!
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 8:15]
Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 00:39 - Jan 22 with 1985 viewsScoobyWho

Ferrie Bodde ?
Surely not.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 08:00 - Jan 22 with 1872 viewsProfessor

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 00:39 - Jan 22 by ScoobyWho

Ferrie Bodde ?
Surely not.

The one we would all have loved to have seen. Shoe horning Michu and Siggy in would be a challenge but are in the best 11. The problem is the best team, rather than best 11
Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 08:43 - Jan 22 with 1823 viewsScoobyWho

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 08:00 - Jan 22 by Professor

The one we would all have loved to have seen. Shoe horning Michu and Siggy in would be a challenge but are in the best 11. The problem is the best team, rather than best 11

I would def have loved to have seen him in the premier, but you are so right, Gylfi and Michu take some shifting.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 08:49 - Jan 22 with 1814 viewsItchySphincter

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 00:39 - Jan 22 by ScoobyWho

Ferrie Bodde ?
Surely not.

Why not?

Robbed.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 13:45 - Jan 22 with 1699 viewsmichumagic9

Vorm
Rangel
Monk
Williams
Davies
Dyer
Britton
Allen
Sinclair
Michu
Bony
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 13:46]
Login to get fewer ads

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 14:35 - Jan 22 with 1657 viewsQuakerJack

Ferrie Bodde ?
Surely not.

What Garry wouldn't give to have a fully fit Bodde in the team right now...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 14:38 - Jan 22 with 1654 viewsmagicdaps10

Anybody who does not have Ferrie in the starting team knows jack shit about football let alone Swansea City.

We and the rest of football were robbed of a fantastic player far to early. The mind boggles when i think of him playing for us today in the premier league.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 15:35 - Jan 22 with 1606 viewsJBT95

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 14:38 - Jan 22 by magicdaps10

Anybody who does not have Ferrie in the starting team knows jack shit about football let alone Swansea City.

We and the rest of football were robbed of a fantastic player far to early. The mind boggles when i think of him playing for us today in the premier league.

He may have flopped though. He barely played in the Championship.
Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 15:36 - Jan 22 with 1602 viewswaynekerr55

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 22:58 - Jan 21 by WarwickHunt

Not in the PL he didn't. Wouldn't be anywhere near the best, neither would Monk or Sinclair.

Edit: aw bless - our resident fruitloop reckons his chums are the bestest, innit!
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 8:15]

Innit. Trundle wasn't as effective as Jason Scotland, or Danny Graham for that matter. Christ on a bike

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 15:40 - Jan 22 with 1592 viewsmagicdaps10

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 15:35 - Jan 22 by JBT95

If injury did not occur i firmly believe that he would have held his own in the premier league and performed for Holland at a major tournament, we will never know but i am strong on my opinion that i have just passed on.

Absolutely superb player.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:58 - Jan 22 with 1567 viewsLM10

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 15:40 - Jan 22 by magicdaps10

If injury did not occur i firmly believe that he would have held his own in the premier league and performed for Holland at a major tournament, we will never know but i am strong on my opinion that i have just passed on.

Absolutely superb player.

Ferrie was an absolute star of a player who would of reached the top, I've met Garry Parker, ex villa assistant to MO'N and had a chat with him about it. They were both at the game where Ferriw got injured, and villa were preparing a bid of around 5million, and obviously the rest as they say is history.

A top top player who would of reached the top!
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 17:22]

Old JA.net user.... Back to see what the fuss is! Once a Jack..Always a jack

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 18:48 - Jan 22 with 1441 viewsskippyjack

Fabianski

Rangel Williams Monk (younger) Davies

Ki Bodde

Dyer Michu Sinclair

Bony

Subs:

Vorm
Siggy
Britton
Routledge
Taylor
JDG
Graham (when he decided to play)

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 18:56 - Jan 22 with 1432 viewseddie71

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 15:36 - Jan 22 by waynekerr55

Innit. Trundle wasn't as effective as Jason Scotland, or Danny Graham for that matter. Christ on a bike

The devotion of Trundle with some left logic behind a long time ago. I was half expecting him to start ahead of Bony.
Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 19:01 - Jan 22 with 1420 viewsTheFranchise

In his brief time in the Championship Ferrie was the best player in that division. I stand firm by my opinion that if he hadn't have been injured, he'd have gone on to be a top player somewhere. There were no weaknesses in his game.
Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 19:09 - Jan 22 with 1411 viewsWarwickHunt

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 15:36 - Jan 22 by waynekerr55

We are talking about dailew mind - you have to make allowances for the educationally sub-normal...

*dailew grimaces, hits down arrow and starts to masturbate furiously in front of his mother*
Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 19:09 - Jan 22 with 1410 viewswaynekerr55

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 19:01 - Jan 22 by TheFranchise

In his brief time in the Championship Ferrie was the best player in that division. I stand firm by my opinion that if he hadn't have been injured, he'd have gone on to be a top player somewhere. There were no weaknesses in his game.

apart from the fact he was a nutter!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 19:30 - Jan 22 with 1386 viewsItchySphincter

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 15:35 - Jan 22 by JBT95

You wouldn't be saying that if he was from Abercwmtwch.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Best team from last 10 yrs if they could all play together on 20:38 - Jan 22 with 1331 viewsRancid

The side that won at the Mestalla.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024