Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just picking a name (slightly) at random... 19:38 - Jan 26 with 1064 viewscaerleon_jack

Nick Powell anyone?

Insert something witty here

Just picking a name (slightly) at random... on 19:41 - Jan 26 with 1055 viewsairedale

I'm game.

Chris Davies.
Just picking a name (slightly) at random... on 19:44 - Jan 26 with 1041 viewscaerleon_jack

Just picking a name (slightly) at random... on 19:41 - Jan 26 by airedale

I'm game.

Chris Davies.

Nah. Once worked with someone with that name. Don't trust him.

Just picking a name (slightly) at random... on 19:44 - Jan 26 with 1039 viewsshandyjack

no different to what we have in CM already, if we were to sig another CM it needs to be a DM

Poll: Expectation for the season

Just picking a name (slightly) at random... on 19:45 - Jan 26 with 1034 viewsjackthepeg

Just picking a name (slightly) at random... on 19:41 - Jan 26 by airedale

I'm game.

Chris Davies.

Does it have to be a footballer?

If not, how about Englebert Humperdick
Just picking a name (slightly) at random... on 05:30 - Jan 27 with 861 viewsswanduck

He can't get in the Leicster side we don't need him.
Just picking a name (slightly) at random... on 06:39 - Jan 27 with 845 viewsphact0rri

jack cork

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Just picking a name (slightly) at random... on 07:48 - Jan 27 with 804 viewsZut_Alors

Just picking a name (slightly) at random... on 06:39 - Jan 27 by phact0rri

jack cork

Would be my choice.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jack-cork-handed-48-hour-co

Put a bid in, Huw!
Just picking a name (slightly) at random... on 08:03 - Jan 27 with 792 viewsHuw57

Nah.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Login to get fewer ads

Just picking a name (slightly) at random... on 09:42 - Jan 27 with 713 viewscaerleon_jack

Just picking a name (slightly) at random... on 05:30 - Jan 27 by swanduck

He can't get in the Leicster side we don't need him.

Back at Utd, just happened to score for their u21's against Liverpool as I was flicking through Sky Sports last night...hence the reason his name was (slightly) at random.

Seemed like an exciting prospect a couple of years ago, hasn't really progressed at Utd and I don't think it helps that he doesn't seem to have settled on one position.

That versatility could come in useful for the right team though...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024