Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Fans Split Over Dyer Future 07:04 - Jul 2 with 1024 viewsPhil_S

After we exclusively revealed earlier this week that Newcastle, Sunderland and Norwich were in for Nathan Dyer, Swans fans are clearly split over the future of the winger who has been part of the furniture here for six years

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39130/swans-fans-split-ov
Swans Fans Split Over Dyer Future on 08:38 - Jul 2 with 937 viewsSwaneeRiver

As long as Nathan is happy to stay and fight for a place, we should keep him.
He can be frustrating at times, but he has been a brilliant servant to the club and still has so much to offer.
He may not get in the team every week, but with the squad we have now, very few are an automatic shoe in for the first XI.
Swans Fans Split Over Dyer Future on 11:20 - Jul 2 with 872 viewsfather_jack

Swans Fans Split Over Dyer Future on 08:38 - Jul 2 by SwaneeRiver

As long as Nathan is happy to stay and fight for a place, we should keep him.
He can be frustrating at times, but he has been a brilliant servant to the club and still has so much to offer.
He may not get in the team every week, but with the squad we have now, very few are an automatic shoe in for the first XI.

personally, i think hes lost that split second thought wise. time was hed pass a player at the drop of a hat

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Swans Fans Split Over Dyer Future on 11:30 - Jul 2 with 864 viewsblaine_scfc

Dyers been outstanding for us over the years, was off his game for a large part of last season but I'm confident he can regain form. Definite keep.

Looking at them poll results, how any Swans fan can criticise players when they leave us, calling then judas etc is beyond me. There's f*ck all loyalty with us lot, one bad season and your all calling for a player whose been a massive part of our journey to be moved on.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 11:32]
Swans Fans Split Over Dyer Future on 11:34 - Jul 2 with 853 viewsLeonisGod

Swans Fans Split Over Dyer Future on 11:30 - Jul 2 by blaine_scfc

Dyers been outstanding for us over the years, was off his game for a large part of last season but I'm confident he can regain form. Definite keep.

Looking at them poll results, how any Swans fan can criticise players when they leave us, calling then judas etc is beyond me. There's f*ck all loyalty with us lot, one bad season and your all calling for a player whose been a massive part of our journey to be moved on.

Being in and out of the team doesn't help him. When he plays regularly he tends to deliver.
Swans Fans Split Over Dyer Future on 11:54 - Jul 2 with 840 viewsAustinIsOurHero

He had a good start to last season, thought it was harsh when he was dropped to accommodate Jeff & Routs.

Can be inconsistent though, frustrating that he just doesn't knock it passed his marker & run anymore, he used to be like Forest Gump on speed!

He won't start ahead of Jeff (fitness permitting) or Ayew (if he plays that position) but why not keep him & let him fight for his place, if he's up for the challenge.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Swans Fans Split Over Dyer Future on 12:14 - Jul 2 with 807 viewsJackSomething

Swans Fans Split Over Dyer Future on 11:30 - Jul 2 by blaine_scfc

"your all calling" - to be fair it's only just over half the people who voted. Which makes up a fraction of our support overall.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 12:14]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Swans Fans Split Over Dyer Future on 12:23 - Jul 2 with 784 viewsoldcob

He had a good start to the season, but his form seemed to dip on the arrival of his new baby. Sleepless nights maybe? Footballers have same problems as the rest of society domestically . His form improved last couple of games, which tells me it was just a blip. Write him off at your peril. I think we'll see the old Nathan Dyer next season.
Swans Fans Split Over Dyer Future on 12:30 - Jul 2 with 770 viewsJFSwan

Is not quite the same player that had people talking of England caps and would run rings around Ashley Cole like before, but can still make a significant contribution. Tracks back well and obviously knows the system .

Still a valuable asset in my eyes, also players are always slated for lack of loyalty yet many would be happy to move him on without a thought.

Could we get anybody as good as dyer to play a bit part season ? doubtful
Login to get fewer ads

Swans Fans Split Over Dyer Future on 16:16 - Jul 2 with 652 viewstomdickharry

Unthinkable even to consider selling Dyer, okay a bit up and down last season but is in his prime and has a lot still to offer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024