Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website 11:57 - Oct 30 with 2311 viewsTheResurrection

....to bully, suppress and intimidate opinion.

Why doesn't the site owner and Trust Chairman do anything about this huge problem?

It's because it fits in with the devious and sly way he's run the Trust.

Murph75, BigPhilG - Phil Slumber this is never going to stop while you're Trust Chairman and it's disgusting!

You have the capability of blocking more than one username, the reason you don't is shameful.

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 11:58 - Oct 30 with 1307 viewsblueytheblue

Out of interest, where's the evidence?

It's akin to Lily Allen making unverifiable claims.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:05 - Oct 30 with 1280 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 11:58 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

Out of interest, where's the evidence?

It's akin to Lily Allen making unverifiable claims.

Phil has it

And it's not about the evidence at the moment.

It's about the perception the Trust are liars and can't be trusted.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:07 - Oct 30 with 1266 viewsDarran

This is a class thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:08 - Oct 30 with 1265 viewsChief

This is getting silly now. Constantly making random claims with no evidence. Can't you contain your rants to one thread?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:12 - Oct 30 with 1251 viewsblueytheblue

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:05 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Phil has it

And it's not about the evidence at the moment.

It's about the perception the Trust are liars and can't be trusted.

Phil may have it, as you claim.

That doesn't explain how YOU "know".

You rightly identify "perception". Without evidence, people may well have the "wrong" perception based upon incorrect information, nothing more than supposition... right?

EDIT:

You also claim the Trust "allow" multiple usernames.

This isn't a Trust website.

It's not under control of the Trust.

Ergo, Trust "allow" nothing, invalidating your bold claim entirely.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 12:13]

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:12 - Oct 30 with 1251 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:08 - Oct 30 by Chief

This is getting silly now. Constantly making random claims with no evidence. Can't you contain your rants to one thread?

Do you believe people have more than one username? Honest answer?

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:15 - Oct 30 with 1237 viewsDarran

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:08 - Oct 30 by Chief

He's potty Fath.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:17 - Oct 30 with 1227 viewsblueytheblue

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:12 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Do you believe people have more than one username? Honest answer?

People do have more than one username.

Isn't this your second account therefore making you a multiple account holder? Are you advocating Phil Sumbler ( bolded his surname as you seem to be spelling it incorrectly ) should thus ban you?

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:18 - Oct 30 with 1219 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:12 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

Phil may have it, as you claim.

That doesn't explain how YOU "know".

You rightly identify "perception". Without evidence, people may well have the "wrong" perception based upon incorrect information, nothing more than supposition... right?

EDIT:

You also claim the Trust "allow" multiple usernames.

This isn't a Trust website.

It's not under control of the Trust.

Ergo, Trust "allow" nothing, invalidating your bold claim entirely.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 12:13]

Can I ask you why you fail to see the counter argument?

Evidence has come from people like Jackfath themselves who have admitted to.

The Trust Chairman is the site owner. That's a damming connection. Can you imagine how this would be perceived in a court of law?

Why aren't you being objective in arguments including me? Be honest if you can.

Ps you also asked for proof about the Americans being here in 2015.why do you risk further embarrassment?

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:22 - Oct 30 with 1206 viewsperchrockjack

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:18 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

The Trust Chairman is the site owner. That's a damming connection. Can you imagine how this would be perceived in a court of law?

Ps you also asked for proof about the Americans being here in 2015.why do you risk further embarrassment?

It's time MODS

Do it now

Right now

You ve been warned

We are into week 2 of this and it ll get ever worse.

More threads ,more hate, more lies, more libel

Just fookn do it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:23 - Oct 30 with 1201 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:17 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

People do have more than one username.

Isn't this your second account therefore making you a multiple account holder? Are you advocating Phil Sumbler ( bolded his surname as you seem to be spelling it incorrectly ) should thus ban you?

My other one is banned.

I've only got one.

Got any more to add to this objectively?

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:34 - Oct 30 with 1173 viewsperchrockjack

Question is ...

Who is HE to ask questions of anyone.

Fans rep, elected official or just evil spiteful bile aimed at good people

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:48 - Oct 30 with 1141 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:34 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

Question is ...

Who is HE to ask questions of anyone.

Fans rep, elected official or just evil spiteful bile aimed at good people

He who brought this to people's attention deserves to be banned on the Trust Chairman's site?

Wow. What have you ever given the Swans?

It was you championing the sale of shares. You are ALWAYS WRONG !!!

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:49 - Oct 30 with 1137 viewsDr_Winston

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:22 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

It's time MODS

Do it now

Right now

You ve been warned

We are into week 2 of this and it ll get ever worse.

More threads ,more hate, more lies, more libel

Just fookn do it

No.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:50 - Oct 30 with 1131 viewsWatchman

Was Phil involved in 9/11

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:55 - Oct 30 with 1122 viewsblueytheblue

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:18 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

There is no counter argument.

Jackfath has stated he's got multis. If he has multis, then that's up to him to reveal. He could well have been trolling you. You don't know.

You boldly stated the Trust allow multiple usernames.

You've no real evidence if there are multiple usernames or not. So your claim is based upon nothing more than supposition which you want to present as fact.

A court of law would laugh the case out, Chris. Based upon your logic, the Trust would own Phil's house, car, wife and kids due to him being Trust chairman. This site isn't presented as an official Trust site nor is anyone other than yourself claiming it to be Trust property.

I'm being fairly objective, evaluating your points and posts rather than playing the man.

Re: Americans; you stated something as fact without presenting any evidence. Further evidence was presented by others, not by yourself.

It's far, far easier to get opinions accepted if you work on an evidence based level.

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:55 - Oct 30 with 1121 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:50 - Oct 30 by Watchman

Was Phil involved in 9/11

Here they come....

Try to ridicule the thread instead of taking it seriously.

I know who Dr Winston is and my guess is he's man enough and nature enough to just be himself.

Same for ECB and Neath Jack

But can others? No way.

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:58 - Oct 30 with 1112 viewsexiledinenglandjack

💤💤💤💤
The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:00 - Oct 30 with 1104 viewsWatchman

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:55 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Here they come....

Try to ridicule the thread instead of taking it seriously.

I know who Dr Winston is and my guess is he's man enough and nature enough to just be himself.

Same for ECB and Neath Jack

But can others? No way.

Clearly your having your monthly

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:13 - Oct 30 with 1080 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:55 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

There is no counter argument.

Jackfath has stated he's got multis. If he has multis, then that's up to him to reveal. He could well have been trolling you. You don't know.

You boldly stated the Trust allow multiple usernames.

You've no real evidence if there are multiple usernames or not. So your claim is based upon nothing more than supposition which you want to present as fact.

A court of law would laugh the case out, Chris. Based upon your logic, the Trust would own Phil's house, car, wife and kids due to him being Trust chairman. This site isn't presented as an official Trust site nor is anyone other than yourself claiming it to be Trust property.

I'm being fairly objective, evaluating your points and posts rather than playing the man.

Re: Americans; you stated something as fact without presenting any evidence. Further evidence was presented by others, not by yourself.

It's far, far easier to get opinions accepted if you work on an evidence based level.

Well lets investigate then. I'm happy to be proved wrong and will apologise.

But I know this to be true.

Lets find out.

ps where have Murph75 and BigPhilG been since this thread started??

Cue them coming along straight after this post......

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:18 - Oct 30 with 1067 viewsblueytheblue

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:13 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Well lets investigate then. I'm happy to be proved wrong and will apologise.

But I know this to be true.

Lets find out.

ps where have Murph75 and BigPhilG been since this thread started??

Cue them coming along straight after this post......

Again, that's a logical fallacy.

You made a claim. Onus is thus on you to back that claim with evidence. It's not up to others to disprove a claim you make. Life doesn't work like that or everyone would throw out baseless claims willy nilly with no consequences.

You can't know it to be true. At best you can claim you think or believe it to be true.

On a wider note, almost every website around have people with multiple accounts. It's not difficult to do whatsoever with even a modicum of basic knowledge.

With regards to "calling out posters" - it's a self-fulfilling prophecy that proves nothing.

They now post - well, you directly referred to them therefore they can plausibly point out they are replying to your references to them. If they don't reply, you can't seriously then yell "See! They are deliberately not replying to hide the proof!".
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 13:19]

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:28 - Oct 30 with 1049 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:18 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

Again, that's a logical fallacy.

You made a claim. Onus is thus on you to back that claim with evidence. It's not up to others to disprove a claim you make. Life doesn't work like that or everyone would throw out baseless claims willy nilly with no consequences.

You can't know it to be true. At best you can claim you think or believe it to be true.

On a wider note, almost every website around have people with multiple accounts. It's not difficult to do whatsoever with even a modicum of basic knowledge.

With regards to "calling out posters" - it's a self-fulfilling prophecy that proves nothing.

They now post - well, you directly referred to them therefore they can plausibly point out they are replying to your references to them. If they don't reply, you can't seriously then yell "See! They are deliberately not replying to hide the proof!".
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 13:19]

When the integrity of theTrust is in question and especially the integrity of the Trust Chairman then it's up to him if he wants to be perceived in such a negative light when his mandate surely should be to grow the number of members.

Phil has divided the supporters because of this very site. He has lost valuable support when we need it most,

HOW CAN HE CARRY ON KNOWING THIS???

I WOULD BE A TRUST MEMBER AND I KNOW OF COUNTLESS OTHERS WHO WOULD IF HE WERE NOT IN THIS POSITION.

You my friend are nothing to us, just some saddo who spends his time away from his family, not even on his own clubs site, because he's also moaned about them creating usernames, but on his rivals site.

You have got people to like you on here, you maybe need this. Maybe you can't get that in the real world. Maybe you have been born again an internet "hero" and can forget your otherwise dreary life...

You mean nothing. Good bye.

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:32 - Oct 30 with 1037 viewsblueytheblue

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:28 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

When the integrity of theTrust is in question and especially the integrity of the Trust Chairman then it's up to him if he wants to be perceived in such a negative light when his mandate surely should be to grow the number of members.

Phil has divided the supporters because of this very site. He has lost valuable support when we need it most,

HOW CAN HE CARRY ON KNOWING THIS???

I WOULD BE A TRUST MEMBER AND I KNOW OF COUNTLESS OTHERS WHO WOULD IF HE WERE NOT IN THIS POSITION.

You my friend are nothing to us, just some saddo who spends his time away from his family, not even on his own clubs site, because he's also moaned about them creating usernames, but on his rivals site.

You have got people to like you on here, you maybe need this. Maybe you can't get that in the real world. Maybe you have been born again an internet "hero" and can forget your otherwise dreary life...

You mean nothing. Good bye.

So not addressing any pertinent points instead throwing ad hominems.

You just don't really get that any relevant points you make are completely undermined by both the delivery and the fact a number of those points simply hold no water whatsoever.

You've not proven your laughable claim "The Trust allow multiple usernames". You've not proven the Trust run or manage this website.

Have a nice day, Chris.

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:34 - Oct 30 with 1031 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:32 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

So not addressing any pertinent points instead throwing ad hominems.

You just don't really get that any relevant points you make are completely undermined by both the delivery and the fact a number of those points simply hold no water whatsoever.

You've not proven your laughable claim "The Trust allow multiple usernames". You've not proven the Trust run or manage this website.

Have a nice day, Chris.

I don't have to prove it. There are many, many people who feel like this who want to be involved with the Trust but this makes them feel alienated

It affects us as a supporters group, we can't be united, we are losing the battle.

The proof is the perception and the shit amount of members the Trust has.

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:42 - Oct 30 with 1013 viewsJackfath

You're obsessed with me my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024