Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website 11:57 - Oct 30 with 2312 viewsTheResurrection

....to bully, suppress and intimidate opinion.

Why doesn't the site owner and Trust Chairman do anything about this huge problem?

It's because it fits in with the devious and sly way he's run the Trust.

Murph75, BigPhilG - Phil Slumber this is never going to stop while you're Trust Chairman and it's disgusting!

You have the capability of blocking more than one username, the reason you don't is shameful.

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:43 - Oct 30 with 1017 viewsblueytheblue

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:34 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

I don't have to prove it. There are many, many people who feel like this who want to be involved with the Trust but this makes them feel alienated

It affects us as a supporters group, we can't be united, we are losing the battle.

The proof is the perception and the shit amount of members the Trust has.

The only way perception can be correct, Chris, is if evidence shows that the perception is correct.

If you make a claim and proclaim it to be fact, without evidence the only people who will want to believe it are those predisposed to believe it regardless of any evidence. Is that really the target audience?

You're also falling into a classic logical trap.

Perception means people want to avoid your Trust. Proof of that is the perception and Trust members. It's all self-fulfilling.

People are probably feeling alienated because they are being told they should alienated. That unsubstantiated claims like this thread prove they should be alienated.

If you as a fanbase aren't united... well, it's idealistic to expect 100% of the people to agree on 100% of matters 100% of the time. Disagreement is good, leads to exchanges of ideas, fosters improvements etc.

If fans are being told "the Trust is s*it" then show why without the rhetoric. Be prepared to accept that maybe, just maybe, you're wrong. Evaluate and discuss evidence, with an open mind, don't be afraid to change your mind.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:47 - Oct 30 with 1013 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:43 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

The only way perception can be correct, Chris, is if evidence shows that the perception is correct.

If you make a claim and proclaim it to be fact, without evidence the only people who will want to believe it are those predisposed to believe it regardless of any evidence. Is that really the target audience?

Perception means people want to avoid your Trust. Proof of that is the perception and Trust members. It's all self-fulfilling.

People are probably feeling alienated because they are being told they should alienated. That unsubstantiated claims like this thread prove they should be alienated.

If you as a fanbase aren't united... well, it's idealistic to expect 100% of the people to agree on 100% of matters 100% of the time. Disagreement is good, leads to exchanges of ideas, fosters improvements etc.

If fans are being told "the Trust is s*it" then show why without the rhetoric. Be prepared to accept that maybe, just maybe, you're wrong. Evaluate and discuss evidence, with an open mind, don't be afraid to change your mind.

Posters have admitted to using multiple names.

Only one way to prove this eh?!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:49 - Oct 30 with 1005 viewsblueytheblue

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:47 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Posters have admitted to using multiple names.

Only one way to prove this eh?!

Fight?

How do you prove it, Chris?

A) Rely upon people talking on a forum. Yup, conclusive evidence.
B) Reveal identifying information about every single registered account? Including revealing precisely what is being checked to determine multis etc?

B isn't really plausible, is it?

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:50 - Oct 30 with 1004 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:43 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

What is your motivation for being on here?

Mine is clear.

You?

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:52 - Oct 30 with 997 viewsblueytheblue

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:50 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

What is your motivation for being on here?

Mine is clear.

You?

Is motivation more important to you than cohesive arguments?

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:59 - Oct 30 with 980 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:49 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

Fight?

How do you prove it, Chris?

A) Rely upon people talking on a forum. Yup, conclusive evidence.
B) Reveal identifying information about every single registered account? Including revealing precisely what is being checked to determine multis etc?

B isn't really plausible, is it?

So then we're left in this state of flux where the perception is clear and a huge concern for so many....

Tell me, why would the Trust Chairman want to be in a position where the future growth of the Trusts members are in doubt just because of this dual relationship?

You'd think if he is genuine about growing the Trust and uniting fans he'd do the right thing and remove ALL concerns.

It's a cohesive argument, it's our reality. Our club's future depends on issues such as this.

Please leave this be debated among Swans supporters only, if you don't mind?

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:07 - Oct 30 with 961 viewsblueytheblue

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 13:59 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

So then we're left in this state of flux where the perception is clear and a huge concern for so many....

Tell me, why would the Trust Chairman want to be in a position where the future growth of the Trusts members are in doubt just because of this dual relationship?

You'd think if he is genuine about growing the Trust and uniting fans he'd do the right thing and remove ALL concerns.

It's a cohesive argument, it's our reality. Our club's future depends on issues such as this.

Please leave this be debated among Swans supporters only, if you don't mind?

No, you're left in a state where the perception is muddy due to it not being evidence based; "poisoning the well".

This "dual relationship" is a non-issue. The problem is the "character assassination" ongoing by using this board as a stick to beat the Trust with - which thus gives a false perception.

Your club's future doesn't dependent upon this non-issue.

As to your final comment, I appreciate the politeness but would also point out that sometimes someone divorced from the situation with no dog in the fight can often see things more clearly and rationally... equally, I think I'm having a calming effect upon you. A few ad hominems aside, you've been a lot more reasonable overall.

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:08 - Oct 30 with 957 viewsGowerjack

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:55 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Here they come....

Try to ridicule the thread instead of taking it seriously.

I know who Dr Winston is and my guess is he's man enough and nature enough to just be himself.

Same for ECB and Neath Jack

But can others? No way.

Both of me like you Chrissy.

Keep up the good work!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:16 - Oct 30 with 945 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:07 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

No, you're left in a state where the perception is muddy due to it not being evidence based; "poisoning the well".

This "dual relationship" is a non-issue. The problem is the "character assassination" ongoing by using this board as a stick to beat the Trust with - which thus gives a false perception.

Your club's future doesn't dependent upon this non-issue.

As to your final comment, I appreciate the politeness but would also point out that sometimes someone divorced from the situation with no dog in the fight can often see things more clearly and rationally... equally, I think I'm having a calming effect upon you. A few ad hominems aside, you've been a lot more reasonable overall.

You don't go to Swans games I take it? Where this sort of things get discussed a lot.

On other message boards, the Trusts Facebook page.

Why are you so vehemently trying to stick up for the status quo that have proven themselves to be liars and deceitful?

Why would you ignore so many people saying otherwise and hiding behind the argument well there's no proof??

What if there was absolute proof of this, would you think differently or would you attempt to find more technicalities and excuses for this awful behaviour?

We already know we can't trust the people running the show. How can we even move on from this feeling of betrayal?

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:21 - Oct 30 with 938 viewsblueytheblue

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:16 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

You don't go to Swans games I take it? Where this sort of things get discussed a lot.

Why are you so vehemently trying to stick up for the status quo that have proven themselves to be liars and deceitful?

Why would you ignore so many people saying otherwise and hiding behind the argument well there's no proof??

What if there was absolute proof of this, would you think differently or would you attempt to find more technicalities and excuses for this awful behaviour?

We already know we can't trust the people running the show. How can we even move on from this feeling of betrayal?

If there was evidence and proof, of course I'd think differently Chris.

That's the difference between a rhetoric based approach and a logical, evidential based approach.

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:27 - Oct 30 with 915 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:21 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

If there was evidence and proof, of course I'd think differently Chris.

That's the difference between a rhetoric based approach and a logical, evidential based approach.

Evidence and proof are somehow getting confused, probably deliberately here, to deflect away from the very important feelings people have about this site.

The fact there are huge numbers who completely distrust the Trust because of this are testament to the issue.

There lies our problem when we are trying to unite. People don't want to unite behind the owner of Planet effing Swans.

But you wouldn't know this cos you're a Cardiff fan. You don't understand but you are incessant in your defence for these deceitful people.

That says it all about you.

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:34 - Oct 30 with 894 viewsblueytheblue

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:27 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Evidence and proof are somehow getting confused, probably deliberately here, to deflect away from the very important feelings people have about this site.

The fact there are huge numbers who completely distrust the Trust because of this are testament to the issue.

There lies our problem when we are trying to unite. People don't want to unite behind the owner of Planet effing Swans.

But you wouldn't know this cos you're a Cardiff fan. You don't understand but you are incessant in your defence for these deceitful people.

Ad hominem again, Chris? Thought we'd got somewhere in our discourse.

There may be huge numbers as you claim although you'd have to define the numbers You'd also have to quantify the the third paragraph claim with verifiable research - otherwise it's just feeling of yours. Not necessarily invalid, just presently unsubstantiated.

As you point out, I'm just lowly Cardiff fan. Clearly don't understand well anything. All subjective pinions on your part, of course.

So because I am "incessant in my defence for these deceitful people" ( ignoring the fact you'd need to prove they were deceitful ), I must somehow be deceitful? Have I been incessant in defending anyone, Chris? Your point often have a modicum of possible sense hidden through rhetoric and hyperbole... construct evidence based arguments and people will take your points seriously.

Throwing mud incessantly in the hope some sticks, which in itself causes the false perception you cite as "evidence" isn't a credible tactic. It's something Trump would do.

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:42 - Oct 30 with 872 viewsLeonisGod

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:27 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Seriously, get a grip. It's a forum. People can be whoever they want to be and have as many accounts as they want, if they can be arsed with the hassle of logging in and out. Anyone who takes any of this place seriously needs their head looking at.
The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:54 - Oct 30 with 848 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:34 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

Ad hominem again, Chris? Thought we'd got somewhere in our discourse.

There may be huge numbers as you claim although you'd have to define the numbers You'd also have to quantify the the third paragraph claim with verifiable research - otherwise it's just feeling of yours. Not necessarily invalid, just presently unsubstantiated.

As you point out, I'm just lowly Cardiff fan. Clearly don't understand well anything. All subjective pinions on your part, of course.

So because I am "incessant in my defence for these deceitful people" ( ignoring the fact you'd need to prove they were deceitful ), I must somehow be deceitful? Have I been incessant in defending anyone, Chris? Your point often have a modicum of possible sense hidden through rhetoric and hyperbole... construct evidence based arguments and people will take your points seriously.

Throwing mud incessantly in the hope some sticks, which in itself causes the false perception you cite as "evidence" isn't a credible tactic. It's something Trump would do.

They are deceitful because they lied to us and deceived us.

I guess I can't make it even more clear than that.

The fact we only get to hear about the inner workings of the Trust on this site says it all.

Phil uses his role in the Trust to prosper his website.

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:58 - Oct 30 with 839 viewsblueytheblue

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:54 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

They are deceitful because they lied to us and deceived us.

I guess I can't make it even more clear than that.

The fact we only get to hear about the inner workings of the Trust on this site says it all.

Phil uses his role in the Trust to prosper his website.

You can make it clearer, Chris by providing evidence behind that claim. Show examples. Your whole argument boils down to "it is because I say it is".

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 15:24 - Oct 30 with 791 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:58 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

You can make it clearer, Chris by providing evidence behind that claim. Show examples. Your whole argument boils down to "it is because I say it is".

I've said more than enough and the pathetic amount of Trust members also says a lot about this situation.

Over to you for the last word.....

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 15:27 - Oct 30 with 780 viewsblueytheblue

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 15:24 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

I've said more than enough and the pathetic amount of Trust members also says a lot about this situation.

I agree with you on at least one part of your first sentence.

With regards to the other part, you overestimate the number of fans who want to join a Trust under any circumstances. Like us, the overwhelming amount of your support weren't there in the bad old days and care about Prem football only, ergo by default back the Septics.

It's interesting those who allowed the "buying shares equals investment" mantra to go unchallenged aren't regarded as being that deceitful by some.

It would be impolite for me to take the final word from you.

*drops mic*

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 21:15 - Oct 30 with 695 viewsBigPhilG

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 15:24 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

You are barking
The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 11:36 - Oct 31 with 604 viewsHighjack

I only use my other usernames to vote in polls and referendums.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 12:26 - Oct 31 with 586 viewsFlashberryjack

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 11:36 - Oct 31 by Highjack

I only use my other usernames to vote in polls and referendums.

I've only got one username, it's not fair that you are having more votes than I.

i think that all previous polls taken on this site should be declared null and void, even the POY poll., i was robbed

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 16:14 - Oct 31 with 512 viewsBillyChong

You'd have to be the saddest of sad bastards to have more than one account
The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 16:20 - Oct 31 with 509 viewsDarran

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 16:14 - Oct 31 by BillyChong

You'd have to be the saddest of sad bastards to have more than one account

Well said Fath.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 17:06 - Oct 31 with 473 viewsMurph75

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 16:20 - Oct 31 by Darran

Well said Fath.

Sh!t I meant to post that as me not Darran. This multiple username thing is hard work upon times.
The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 17:51 - Oct 31 with 432 viewsItchySphincter

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 14:16 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

He's a scummer mind. He might be our scummer but he's still a scummer.

Are you really asking him to see you point of view?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Trust allow multiple usernames on Chairman's website on 18:15 - Oct 31 with 413 viewsGoldminer

Well it is Halloween. We might get a bit of peace tonight when T2C goes a'howling at the moon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024