Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) 21:43 - Mar 26 with 7644 viewsSwanjaxs

Who's in?
Planet Swans get together ..
Bank holiday Sunday in Hogarths @7pm .. subject to change... discuss, 😎

This post has been edited by an administrator

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:45 - Mar 26 with 2337 viewsJackfath

Is this the OFFICIAL or unofficial get together?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:46 - Mar 26 with 2330 viewsSwanjaxs

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:45 - Mar 26 by Jackfath

Up to Jack Harris I suppose....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:48 - Mar 26 with 2320 viewsJackfath

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:46 - Mar 26 by Swanjaxs

Up to Jack Harris I suppose....

Why?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:48 - Mar 26 with 2322 viewsSwanjaxs

Bolloxs out time .... Who's in 😎

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:49 - Mar 26 with 2305 viewsSwanjaxs

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:48 - Mar 26 by Jackfath

Why?

You In then Fathy?

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:50 - Mar 26 with 2294 viewsJackfath

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:49 - Mar 26 by Swanjaxs

You In then Fathy?

I'm going to the other one.

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:50 - Mar 26 with 2293 viewsSwanseajill

I'm not allowed to go to a gin palace, although I've only ever had one username.
Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:51 - Mar 26 with 2286 viewsSwanjaxs

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:50 - Mar 26 by Jackfath

I'm going to the other one.

Free Mason one with Prosser and Sumbler one aye? zzzzzzzzz 😁

Login to get fewer ads

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:52 - Mar 26 with 2284 viewsSTID2017

Which BH Sunday, where is Hogarth's and must we wear name badges or can we be anonymous ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:52 - Mar 26 with 2280 viewsSwanjaxs

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:50 - Mar 26 by Swanseajill

I'm not allowed to go to a gin palace, although I've only ever had one username.

Man up mun Jill 😎
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 21:53]

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:53 - Mar 26 with 2274 viewsSTID2017

Also how much are tickets and what is any money going towards ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:53 - Mar 26 with 2266 viewsJackfath

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:51 - Mar 26 by Swanjaxs

Free Mason one with Prosser and Sumbler one aye? zzzzzzzzz 😁

No. The one on the other thread that Cooper bumped a couple of times and you ignored. The one with all the cool cats going to.

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:55 - Mar 26 with 2262 viewsSwanjaxs

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:53 - Mar 26 by STID2017

Also how much are tickets and what is any money going towards ?

You'll have to ask ny mate Leigh Dineen 😎 he's in charge of pricing 😂

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:55 - Mar 26 with 2259 viewsSwanseajill

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:52 - Mar 26 by Swanjaxs

Man up mun Jill 😎
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 21:53]

😀OK then, I'll be designated driver.
Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:57 - Mar 26 with 2245 viewsSwanjaxs

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:53 - Mar 26 by Jackfath

No. The one on the other thread that Cooper bumped a couple of times and you ignored. The one with all the cool cats going to.

Sorry old bean, I'm not on here 24/7 ... did Mr cooperman bump me in a good way or bad? 🤗

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:00 - Mar 26 with 2224 viewsJackfath

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:57 - Mar 26 by Swanjaxs

Sorry old bean, I'm not on here 24/7 ... did Mr cooperman bump me in a good way or bad? 🤗

Dear me.

May I politely suggest you go back and read the other thread.

You're like an excitable pup.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 22:01]

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:00 - Mar 26 with 2226 viewsSwanjaxs

So ..

So far it's me
Jakfath and Jill
Get involved guys 😂

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:02 - Mar 26 with 2212 viewsSwanjaxs

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:00 - Mar 26 by Jackfath

Dear me.

May I politely suggest you go back and read the other thread.

You're like an excitable pup.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 22:01]

Dear me...
Is that all you got
*edit*
Not not really mate... I can't be arsed...
You in then?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 22:03]

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:02 - Mar 26 with 2207 viewsJackfath

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:00 - Mar 26 by Swanjaxs

So ..

So far it's me
Jakfath and Jill
Get involved guys 😂

Jackfath and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of gin....

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:04 - Mar 26 with 2189 viewsbuilthjack

Dont forget the name badges. Some can wear two, or three, or four, or more. I wonder who will wear the most badges.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:05 - Mar 26 with 2181 viewsSwanjaxs

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:02 - Mar 26 by Jackfath

I will give you that my friend... genuinely made me lol 😋

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:09 - Mar 26 with 2146 viewsSwanseajill

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:02 - Mar 26 by Jackfath

There's always the Old Inn at the top of the hill. But I'll never be able to carry a pail of gin....those days long gone.
Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:12 - Mar 26 with 2128 viewspencoedjack

If there was a PS get together with a bit more notice I’d be up for it

Better if it was in Bridgend 👍
Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:13 - Mar 26 with 2127 viewsmagicdaps10

Can it be arranged for another date?

I am on official business that date in the emerald isles.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 22:19 - Mar 26 with 2108 viewsCooperman

Names forward.... ( excluding multiple usernames) on 21:45 - Mar 26 by Jackfath

This is unofficial.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024