Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday 21:18 - Nov 4 with 1811 viewsweller1010

Hi all,

Unfortunately I won't be there on Sunday as I am working in Australia for two weeks.

I knew back in May that Huw Jenkins was going to clean us out after his speech at the last players dinner. We have been signing micky mouse players for a number of seasons and we all know that this was going to catch us out in the end.

I was standing on the north bank when the club was in league two so my loyalties to the club will always remain. However, like many I am very angry with how football has changed in recent years and how much corruption there is in the game.

Let's stand up to the hierarchy and make them all feel very uncomfortable on Sunday. I think we should start with blocking off the hospitality entrance, as this is where a lot of these back stabbers are going to enter the ground. It is time to disrupt everything in and out of the club. I couldn't give monkeys if it upsets the players as halfe of them need a good kick up the arse. If we continue to sit there allowing things to happen then we will be down by January. It is now or never so come on let's stand tall and be counted.

Mr Jenkins we're coming for you.

Sunday on 21:21 - Nov 4 with 1804 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sadly, about 75% of the people there on Sunday won't know or care about recent events.

Poll: Tory leader

Sunday on 21:32 - Nov 4 with 1760 viewslifelong

There'll be quite a lot of supporters using that entrance who haven't been involved in recent events.
Sunday on 21:33 - Nov 4 with 1756 viewsDarran

Knew back in May?

Everyone else knew months before that mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sunday on 21:44 - Nov 4 with 1723 viewsFireboy

Sunday on 21:21 - Nov 4 by exiledclaseboy

Sadly, about 75% of the people there on Sunday won't know or care about recent events.

That makes it over 4k then so I'm sure 4k would cause a few problems

I can't get down and I agree with the op so please try to do as he says as he's spot on we need to properly show the cants that the club does really mean that much
Sunday on 22:05 - Nov 4 with 1676 viewsLoyal

Genuine question - are they safe on Sunday ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sunday on 22:40 - Nov 4 with 1611 viewsnavyjack

Rather than start a different thread,im of the same ilk in that I shall be away from the UK on Sunday.
I'll be in Iquique in Northern Chile.watching the game with a few yernited fans. And frankly I couldn't give a toss about the politics and turbulence our club is going through-ill be watching it on Sunday morning with so much pride. As I always do.
Its in the bones.
Sunday on 23:08 - Nov 4 with 1565 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sunday on 22:40 - Nov 4 by navyjack

Rather than start a different thread,im of the same ilk in that I shall be away from the UK on Sunday.
I'll be in Iquique in Northern Chile.watching the game with a few yernited fans. And frankly I couldn't give a toss about the politics and turbulence our club is going through-ill be watching it on Sunday morning with so much pride. As I always do.
Its in the bones.

Yes the feelings of pride will be very strong as you watch VDH hoof it 70 yards to Llorente, who will lose the header and then we wait until they give us the ball back before trying again.

Once the opposition build a two goal lead, further pride will be felt as Bradley brings on Rangel or another defensive midfielder to try and make sure it stays, at most, a two goal deficit.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sunday on 23:14 - Nov 4 with 1549 viewsLoyal

Sunday on 23:08 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes the feelings of pride will be very strong as you watch VDH hoof it 70 yards to Llorente, who will lose the header and then we wait until they give us the ball back before trying again.

Once the opposition build a two goal lead, further pride will be felt as Bradley brings on Rangel or another defensive midfielder to try and make sure it stays, at most, a two goal deficit.

Swansea win. You see.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Sunday on 23:15 - Nov 4 with 1542 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sunday on 23:14 - Nov 4 by Loyal

Swansea win. You see.

I sincerely hope we do.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sunday on 23:25 - Nov 4 with 1520 viewsairedale

Football club = part of the community, and should not be owned and run by commercial enterprise.
Sunday on 23:51 - Nov 4 with 1491 viewsnavyjack

Sunday on 23:08 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Waste of my wifi reading this.

I give up.

Doomed indeed.

Awful attitude.
Sunday on 00:37 - Nov 5 with 1457 viewsTNT

Sunday on 23:51 - Nov 4 by navyjack

Waste of my wifi reading this.

I give up.

Doomed indeed.

Awful attitude.

Man u fan mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Sunday on 09:35 - Nov 5 with 1298 viewsWarwickHunt

Sunday on 22:05 - Nov 4 by Loyal

Genuine question - are they safe on Sunday ?

That could depend on what time on Sunday...

Possibly not if Clueless Brad Bobbly's teamsheet is another suicide note.
Sunday on 11:26 - Nov 5 with 1233 viewsgrabsplatter

Sunday on 23:15 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I sincerely hope we do.

I really don't think you do
Sunday on 11:36 - Nov 5 with 1217 viewsdickythorpe

Sunday on 23:25 - Nov 4 by airedale

Football club = part of the community, and should not be owned and run by commercial enterprise.

My how time has past you by.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024