Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* 16:14 - Dec 3 with 1456 viewsLoyal

N/T

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:18 - Dec 3 with 1435 viewsChippy69

Really cant believe how far we have fallen

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:22 - Dec 3 with 1383 viewsOldjack

But who can take his place ?just remembering ,we got to pay him off then get a decent one in and that's gonna cost loads of wonga ,The Yanks won't be going down that alley ,we're doomed !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:23 - Dec 3 with 1377 viewsLoyal

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:22 - Dec 3 by Oldjack

But who can take his place ?just remembering ,we got to pay him off then get a decent one in and that's gonna cost loads of wonga ,The Yanks won't be going down that alley ,we're doomed !

Don't see who we get in as an issue, it's getting rid of Bob that's the problem.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:27 - Dec 3 with 1340 viewsexiledclaseboy

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:23 - Dec 3 by Loyal

Don't see who we get in as an issue, it's getting rid of Bob that's the problem.

Give Flynn the job then if it doesn't matter who replaces Bradley.

Poll: Tory leader

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:28 - Dec 3 with 1330 viewsLoyal

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:27 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

Give Flynn the job then if it doesn't matter who replaces Bradley.

Errol Flynn is dead mate,but apparently could do a better job.

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:29 - Dec 3 with 1318 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I understand our squad is appalling.

However you cannot seriously say that Allerdyce wouldn't get more points with this squad than Bradley.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:30 - Dec 3 with 1313 viewsHeadmaster

And what if the new guy can't get us to win, what then? Sack him too? And the one after that? Bradley should never have been appointed in the first place, nor Guidolin before him. Hindsight is a beautiful thing.
The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:31 - Dec 3 with 1288 viewsLoyal

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:29 - Dec 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I understand our squad is appalling.

However you cannot seriously say that Allerdyce wouldn't get more points with this squad than Bradley.

Who wants him ?

Login to get fewer ads

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:32 - Dec 3 with 1269 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:30 - Dec 3 by Headmaster

And what if the new guy can't get us to win, what then? Sack him too? And the one after that? Bradley should never have been appointed in the first place, nor Guidolin before him. Hindsight is a beautiful thing.

Hindsight wasn't needed. Some of us have been saying this long before the slower members of our fan base clicked.

You'd have hoped our £500,000 a year Director of Football would have been one of those people who didn't require hindsight.

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:32 - Dec 3 with 1267 viewsTheResurrection

Grow up FFS, how old are you?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:33 - Dec 3 with 1259 viewsAngelRangelQS

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:31 - Dec 3 by Loyal

Who wants him ?

Well if we want to stay up, he'd be perfect
The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:34 - Dec 3 with 1236 viewsRancid

Not just yet.Lets play a few of the lesser sides like Palace again before getting rid.
The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:35 - Dec 3 with 1220 viewsLoyal

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:34 - Dec 3 by Rancid

Not just yet.Lets play a few of the lesser sides like Palace again before getting rid.

Could well be the case.

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:43 - Dec 3 with 1102 viewsLoyal

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 16:32 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

Grow up FFS, how old are you?

46 if it helps.
PS - read beyond the thread title for a more reasoned discussion 👍
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 16:44]

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 17:28 - Dec 3 with 953 viewsbarry_island

I'd like to start a whispering campaign against Bradley, you know like one used to undermine Guidolin, however it seems there is already a yelling campaign already underway.

Let me join in GO BOB, GO NOW.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 17:32 - Dec 3 with 925 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 17:28 - Dec 3 by barry_island

I'd like to start a whispering campaign against Bradley, you know like one used to undermine Guidolin, however it seems there is already a yelling campaign already underway.

Our captain, Jack Cork.. should have a word with Garry Monk to find out the best way to go about removing our present manager from his position

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 17:36 - Dec 3 with 898 viewsBaptist

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 17:28 - Dec 3 by barry_island

I'm on a train back to Liverpool St packed with Spuds fans and, make absolutely no f'ing mistake, we are a total laughing stock. When an Australian says 'Eyy Mayr thii gaain deen' it says it all.

The clueless slaphead Septic has to go. Sooner better...
The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 17:39 - Dec 3 with 873 viewsBaptist

But what can we replace him with ?

Anything. A pineapple, a turnip, a tin of baked beans. Anything would be more effective. Word !
The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 17:42 - Dec 3 with 853 viewsbarry_island

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 17:39 - Dec 3 by Baptist

But what can we replace him with ?

Anything. A pineapple, a turnip, a tin of baked beans. Anything would be more effective. Word !

Flynn fits in your list I think.

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 18:01 - Dec 3 with 777 viewsbarry_island

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 17:32 - Dec 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Our captain, Jack Cork.. should have a word with Garry Monk to find out the best way to go about removing our present manager from his position

Cork would take too long making his mind up who to ask, and end up asking Bob.

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 20:39 - Dec 3 with 667 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The OFFICIAL Bob Bradley must go now thread *Sticky* on 17:36 - Dec 3 by Baptist

I'm on a train back to Liverpool St packed with Spuds fans and, make absolutely no f'ing mistake, we are a total laughing stock. When an Australian says 'Eyy Mayr thii gaain deen' it says it all.

The clueless slaphead Septic has to go. Sooner better...

God, that Aussie speak took me ages and I'm still unsure what the first two words are? Didn't Aimar retire some time ago?

I hope you told the Aussie to get back to work as you'll be needing some pints shortly, anyway.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 20:41]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024