Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 10:26 - Dec 29 with 912 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 22:10]
Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 10:34 - Dec 29 with 881 viewsDafyddHuw

Spot on LJ. They appointed him, they should have had the courage of their convictions and backed him to the hilt.
I know they should never have appointed him, but having made the error they shoed absolutely no character by not backing him up.

Their lack of backbone bodes badly for future dark days.
Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 10:46 - Dec 29 with 834 viewsMattG

Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 10:34 - Dec 29 by DafyddHuw

Spot on LJ. They appointed him, they should have had the courage of their convictions and backed him to the hilt.
I know they should never have appointed him, but having made the error they shoed absolutely no character by not backing him up.

Really? Wow.

Would you have any confidence in Bob turning us around or being able (even if HJ allowed him to) to identify signings for January?

Like when Guidolin subbed Taylor off before half time against Chelsea, I'm hoping it's a recognition on their part that they screwed up. It will have been a big call for the Yanks to have got rid of Bob - not sure it shows a lack of backbone.
Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 11:22 - Dec 29 with 753 viewsjacktheripper

Wasn't criticizing Huw Jenkins on radio wales last night, in fact stated that it was all down to him that we got to the premier league in the first place!
Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 11:26 - Dec 29 with 729 viewsDafyddHuw

Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 10:46 - Dec 29 by MattG

Really? Wow.

Would you have any confidence in Bob turning us around or being able (even if HJ allowed him to) to identify signings for January?

Like when Guidolin subbed Taylor off before half time against Chelsea, I'm hoping it's a recognition on their part that they screwed up. It will have been a big call for the Yanks to have got rid of Bob - not sure it shows a lack of backbone.

No, no confidence at all. You nissed the point of my post. I can't be arsed to spell it out to you. You're obviously a bit thick.
Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 11:31 - Dec 29 with 705 viewsStarsky

Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 10:46 - Dec 29 by MattG

Really? Wow.

I can agree with Dafs post but changing the word backbone to communication.

It's just the internet, init.

Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 11:43 - Dec 29 with 661 viewsLeonWasGod

Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 10:34 - Dec 29 by DafyddHuw

Braver to admit they made a mistake and get rid imo. It was bleedingly obvious they got it wrong, I'm glad they've admitted it and hope they've learnt an important lesson. No room for amateurs in this league.
Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 11:51 - Dec 29 with 630 viewsjacksfullaces

Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 11:22 - Dec 29 by jacktheripper

Wasn't criticizing Huw Jenkins on radio wales last night, in fact stated that it was all down to him that we got to the premier league in the first place!

yeah, he's sobered up now and forgotten what his opinion is.

great player, his punditry is dreadful.
Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 14:55 - Dec 29 with 513 viewsMattG

Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 11:26 - Dec 29 by DafyddHuw

No, no confidence at all. You nissed the point of my post. I can't be arsed to spell it out to you. You're obviously a bit thick.

I read the point of your post as being that, having brought him in, the Yanks should have stuck by Bob for the rest of the season regardless of results and performances, just to show that they had the courage of their convictions.

And you say this even though you have "no confidence at all" that Bob would have done anything either in January or the rest of the season to arrest our slide.

If that makes me the thick one then dunce me up.
Login to get fewer ads

Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 14:57 - Dec 29 with 507 viewsMattG

Former Swans Star Blames Owners on 11:43 - Dec 29 by LeonWasGod

Braver to admit they made a mistake and get rid imo. It was bleedingly obvious they got it wrong, I'm glad they've admitted it and hope they've learnt an important lesson. No room for amateurs in this league.

This.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024