Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worse state you have woken up with 11:08 - Jan 22 with 634 viewsLoyal

Guts like river water and a ring sting like a volcanos nose.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Worse state you have woken up with on 11:54 - Jan 22 with 584 viewsGreatBritton

Michigan
Worse state you have woken up with on 16:27 - Jan 22 with 495 viewsPegojack

When I was a graduate trainee working for a company called Steetley, I remember going up to Hartlepool with all the other graduate trainees and the HR Director to visit a manufacturing site.

They put us up in the best hotel in the town in the evening and treated us to a lavish banquet. Being only very recently an impoverished student, I was overcome with the magnificence of this hospitality and ate and drank like it was my last night on earth, including drinking my own body weight in Cameron's Strongarm.

When I woke up the following morning with the mother of all splitting headaches, I found I had thrown up copiously on the pristine white bedclothes and was lying in what looked like a giant four seasons pizza topping with my face stuck to the sheet.

Not a great sight.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 17:40]
Worse state you have woken up with on 16:36 - Jan 22 with 478 viewsdickythorpe

Seeing off pints and jugs of cocktails one Saturday night whilst I was in my early 20's I went down an alleyway realising I really needed a shít.

Whilst squatting down over some old rags I thought Christ my arse is very full of wind, too many "ahh's and ohh's"
The next thing I thought was "did my windy,booze filled arse just speak to me?"

I could hear "god no man! Please god no!!"

I looked at where my arse had been aiming at and realised it wasn't rags but a sleeping bag complete with man lying in it!!!!

I quickly pulled up my jeans, attempted to run off but fell........

When I woke up the next morning I felt pain in my knees and realised an awful smell.......I was lying in my mate's garage with cut knees and a shít ridden pair of jeans round my ankles.
Worse state you have woken up with on 16:42 - Jan 22 with 462 viewsDarran

I woke up with a sore arse after a vindaloo and ten pints of bow a few weeks ago.

The wife said ring sting,I said I'm not phoning that prick what the fuçk is he going to do about it and I fuçking hate The Police too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Worse state you have woken up with on 16:45 - Jan 22 with 454 viewsowainglyndwr

Wine tasting in the Yarra Valley Australia, problem is I did not taste I drank.
I was in bed for 3 days very giddy and sickly struggled getting out of bed on day 3 even.
Looking back I should of had a doctorrent must of had alcohol poisoning
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024